Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Token sale][Token][AIRDROP] IMP: A REVOLUTION IN WEB MONETIZATION  (Read 3338 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 06:42:47 AM

I had to do a bit of research on your project. It’s quite an interesting one. I heard one can mine crypto currency by embedding a new effective JavaScript Miner from coinIMP on a website. Heard it takes just an interesting website with a good amount of page traffic to make a lot of money in crypto.
What’s the Cryptocurrency does your JavaScript mine?

The script mines Monero and webchain.network cryptocurrencies. There’s a comparison on the website coinIMP.com. I think you need to take a look at what cryptocurrencies you want to be paid in. It also states that 1 914 XMR & 21 572 235 WEB, worth 8 259 925 USD has been paid. That’s just information I found on their web page.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:29:10 AM

Is there any bounty program available for this project. I see only airdrop information but not sure if it's still going on.

Based on the information published, the airdrop is still ongoing and is expected to be completed by the end of next year which is 31st of December 2020. Am not certain about the bounty, but I believe its still ongoing and should be rounding up about same time with the airdrop which is next year.

Airdrop for 2 years? That's some really long duration for airdrop program lol Shocked

Where can I find link to participate?  Huh
Is it really true that airdrop lasts for 2 years? Is it not too long ?,
and if that's true it certainly makes me a little surprised

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:10:06 AM

I had to do a bit of research on your project. It’s quite an interesting one. I heard one can mine crypto currency by embedding a new effective JavaScript Miner from coinIMP on a website. Heard it takes just an interesting website with a good amount of page traffic to make a lot of money in crypto.
What’s the Cryptocurrency does your JavaScript mine?

The script mines Monero and webchain.network cryptocurrencies. There’s a comparison on the website coinIMP.com. I think you need to take a look at what cryptocurrencies you want to be paid in. It also states that 1 914 XMR & 21 572 235 WEB, worth 8 259 925 USD has been paid. That’s just information I found on their web page.

So their JavaScript Miner isn't only mining Monero but also their own coin? Because I was wondering what makes the CoinImp miner different from the former Coinhive miner?
mangoles

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:29:10 AM

Google as a central system as well as other central web system haven't been fair in the share of the value gotten from users who make the use of their platform possible. It's refreshing to see IMP revolutionizing the system.

I can agree that they haven't been fair to users but we all also have to agree that they have been very effective to the advertisers which in reality is the most important thing. Is IMP going to be more focused on users or the benefits to advertisers that want their ads to be seen?
CoinIMP will be fair to both advertising companies and users for a common benefit to all.
mangoles

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:47:55 AM

Reading through the pages of the project, I can see that the project has been launched for about a year now. Don't really know if the token sale which was expected to hold in December last year was successful. It would be a very good idea for the team to be more involved in the thread to explain how the project has been faring for a while now. I do hope to learn more about the project.

Sure, you can keep track of the project progress from the news blog https://www.coinimp.com/news/archive
mangoles

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:03:33 AM

The idea of browser-based cryptocurrency mining has been around for a while, being used by malicious actors and minting Cryptojacking as a new term with a negative connotation. Looking at this statement, I would love to know how the team intends to achieve this. Thanks

What exactly IMP is going to do? Will they be providing web based mining solutions or will be providing solutions to earn from ads they watch or it will be both ?
IMP is a digital instrument that is designed to hold transactions in exchange  for our platform’s services, mainly for advertising purpose.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:15:12 PM

I am well aware that this project has got airdrop running for a while now. Is there any possibility for bounty in the nearest future and what is the current programme of the project?

.... H
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:52:29 PM

Airdrop for 2 years? That's some really long duration for airdrop program lol Shocked

Where can I find link to participate?  Huh
Is it really true that airdrop lasts for 2 years? Is it not too long ?,
and if that's true it certainly makes me a little surprised
Yeah, it's true. You need to register first and doing task to get just 500 token. Too small to do while the task require so much activity. If for an user is only 500 token, it's likely that 25M tokens by 2020 won't run out. https://www.coinimp.com/buy#airdrop-row

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 09:28:50 PM

I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

One of the use case of this project is the ability to create efficient and effective advertising content. With the feature of watching the ads being a yardstick for earning cryptocurrency, I find this project very interesting. The YouTube video is on the first page of the thread.

Many of us would easily skip ads when going through our feeds. It's been said the longest 5s of our life is when we are shown ads on YouTube.

Being paid to view ads becomes the game changer.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:33:35 AM

I recently just watched your youtube video and through that, I find that your platform can choose specific ads in my browser and will mine your coin am I right about that?

If this is true, that's an amazing feature........can you share the YouTube video, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

One of the use case of this project is the ability to create efficient and effective advertising content. With the feature of watching the ads being a yardstick for earning cryptocurrency, I find this project very interesting. The YouTube video is on the first page of the thread.

Many of us would easily skip ads when going through our feeds. It's been said the longest 5s of our life is when we are shown ads on YouTube.

Being paid to view ads becomes the game changer.

Paying a user to watch ads is a unique way to get their attention. Maybe advertising will finally become useful not only for advertising companies
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:51:12 AM

Paying a user to watch ads is a unique way to get their attention. Maybe advertising will finally become useful not only for advertising companies
Of course, there are already such services where you get paid to watch ads, but there are not many of them, but there is competition in the market, and in general an interesting idea
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:52:37 AM

What is the amount of reward for viewing ads?
trakjis

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:04:05 AM

This can serve as an alternative to Bitcoin mining, which not everyone can afford.

What do you need to start in order to start in this direction?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:46:41 PM

Of course, there are already such services where you get paid to watch ads, but there are not many of them, but there is competition in the market, and in general an interesting idea
There is competition, but it is small. But I think that this is not a problem for a developing project at this stage.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:10:31 PM

Can I use your services? How do I get a token for watching ads?
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:14:56 PM

There is competition, but it is small. But I think that this is not a problem for a developing project at this stage.
Competition will always be a problem in the future, now you need to collect the proper amount of investment in such a market
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:49:22 PM

Competition will always be a problem in the future, now you need to collect the proper amount of investment in such a market
Here the role of the project itself plays a greater role and what idea was invested in it, it is often paid the attention of the investor, well, to promote your project on the market
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:41:44 AM

Here the role of the project itself plays a greater role and what idea was invested in it, it is often paid the attention of the investor, well, to promote your project on the market

competition has always had a positive effect on the market; it makes projects develop and improve.

This product is not new but has good prospects, but if the team will work hard
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 11:15:16 AM

What is the amount of reward for viewing ads?

Good point even I'm interested in this also. What would be the rewards for end users?
mangoles

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:01:50 PM

So basically this platform will works like Google or Facebook marketing? And what will the benefits are here if someone wants to take a part in this ICO? I mean he will eligible for free marketing if that person are investor her?
Yes, CoinIMP project is an alternative to Google and Facebook ads. Though advertising will not be for free, but a small fee will be deducted.
Other benefits can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5091894.msg52345094#msg52345094
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: