Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:36:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in this Coin?  Game will be out soon..
Hell yeah!  100 Satoshi in less than 3 months! - 6 (35.3%)
Maybe like 20-50 Satoshi? - 4 (23.5%)
Not sure, Maybe 10 Satoshi? - 1 (5.9%)
I'm awesome like RAIN - 6 (35.3%)
I will buy up and invest now! Before the Gold pot hits! - 0 (0%)
No I don't. I suck balls. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAIN] RainbowGoldCoin ★ Hundreds of Millions in Bounties!  (Read 70289 times)
quarkkid

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:08:11 AM

I dont know what the deal is, Every Coin has GROWING PAINS.

Some got the wallets and source and starting taking advantage of the coin early.  That is why I just released because I felt it was getting out of control.  People need to calm down and mine. IF YOU DONT WANT TO, then leave.  No one is asking you to MINE or stay here.  I have some much stuff launching the next week its crazy.  Its hard to keep up with complaints, compliments, requests, payouts and bounties.  I am stressed.  I am doing my best and will keep going!  

Thank you for your support.  

growing pains my ass .. Answer the fing premine questions .. its a a very simple short answer .. Yes You DID ..
and explain how the exchange was flooded with mass coins before it was even open for rbc  ..
all valid questions that u just seem to pass on ..

just another get rich quick dev ..

EXACTLY, 100% Honesty and Commitment to the coin & people is Vital in this day & age !

TBH some mistakes have been made by the dev, but I don't truly think anyone would be stupid enough to dev a coin for a few satoshi. The time it takes to dev it and get everything set up for a few hundred bucks would be rather silly. Questions still need to be answered though.

Another thought........it seems like many sellers think the coin is worth at least 10 satoshi, even with all that has happened.........just from the order books.

What are u smoking and can i have some ?

Did you look at the website ?
twitter facebook  ye big gets ..

now your first point , Dev a coin  he Coded it from scratch ? wow man I am impressed and a little confused why he didnt just Clone it like everyone an their mom does nowadays (hence all the crap coins)
your second point .. a few hundred bucks .. hmm   ok kids lets do a little math

so i premine 500.000.000 and i get 1 sat a piece .... that makes  5 btc thats a little more then a few hundred my friend and for every +1 it adds up pretty quick
i dare say i could find someone replicate all that the dev has done Within in a Day .. so for a min of 5btc a day thats not bad.(x640 dollar or so after clone costs lets make it an even 3000 usd)
and Dont say its easier to replicate cuz thats just what the dev did ..

what the Sellers think they Might doesnt really factor into anything the coin is brand new im sure there is a guy trying to sell them for 1 btc each there are allways crazy people around i would be surprised if the dev holds any significant stake beyond today.

can anyone show whats happening with the premine ?
that might restore some trust .

Obviously we have two different life styles and bank accounts. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than  $100usd a day, THEN do some work. $3000 for the work it takes to properly dev a coin is chump change. Now let's say he cloned a coin........time is money. I still wouldn't bother cloning a coin and spending the hours of setting up pools/exchanges etc. for for a few hundred bucks. If that is big money to you, move out of a 3rd world country and get a real job.

just to make clear how much me made.
he premined 2 bil more than the original number so 4% instead of 2%
also the wallet was released to people at block number 5000.
now allot their were a few different wallets in that number of 5000 but just 2 were standing out wich had like a couple 1000 blocks, so he prob mined over a few different wallets. but that doesnt change te fact that you see that the difficulty is not changing during the first 5000 blocks. wich means that only one person or a few were mining.

so now this guy has 4 bil(4%) of the total amount of coins in the first block

and then another  5000 +/(- 1000) blocks with and average of 500k
so another 2.5 bil from early premine.

so 6.5 bil
instead of the 2bil he said he would mine.
now if he would sell lets say 4.5 bill because we shouldnt have know about that part.
now if he would be able to sell all of the at the price of 0.00000001
than he would make a nice round number of 45 bitcoins.

now if you wouldnt get out of bed for that, than you dont belong on this site.

EDIT: there has been 150mil sold already (average 300 blocks)making between 1.5 and 3 btc in the first 5 hours of this coin.

There would have been more anymo if the dev wouldnt have burnied the price so low by putting the coins up for sell before the wallet was released

EDIT 2: i could release my personal block explorer temporarly to just let you see for yourself what kind of fraud this dev is.

...Im out

My reputation thread!! ...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419456.0
C A Ix > >   CAIx-- Xt7qWX6LTAURHZYzjenTBNfViztCz2z72U
bramvnl

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:09:37 AM

Some got the wallets and source and starting taking advantage of the coin early.  That is why I just released because I felt it was getting out of control.  People need to calm down and mine. IF YOU DONT WANT TO, then leave.  No one is asking you to MINE or stay here.  I have some much stuff launching the next week its crazy.  Its hard to keep up with complaints, compliments, requests, payouts and bounties.  I am stressed.  I am doing my best and will keep going!  

growing pains my ass .. Answer the fing premine questions .. its a a very simple short answer .. Yes You DID ..
and explain how the exchange was flooded with mass coins before it was even open for rbc  ..

EXACTLY, 100% Honesty and Commitment to the coin & people is Vital in this day & age !

TBH some mistakes have been made by the dev, but I don't truly think anyone would be stupid enough to dev a coin for a few satoshi. The time it takes to dev it and get everything set up for a few hundred bucks would be rather silly. Questions still need to be answered though.

Another thought........it seems like many sellers think the coin is worth at least 10 satoshi, even with all that has happened.........just from the order books.

now your first point , Dev a coin  he Coded it from scratch ? wow man I am impressed and a little confused why he didnt just Clone it like everyone an their mom does nowadays (hence all the crap coins)

so i premine 500.000.000 and i get 1 sat a piece .... that makes  5 btc thats a little more then a few hundred my friend and for every +1 it adds up pretty quick
i dare say i could find someone replicate all that the dev has done Within in a Day .. so for a min of 5btc a day thats not bad.(x640 dollar or so after clone costs lets make it an even 3000 usd)

what the Sellers think they Might doesnt really factor into anything the coin is brand new im sure there is a guy trying to sell them for 1 btc each there are allways crazy people around i would be surprised if the dev holds any significant stake beyond today.

Obviously we have two different life styles and bank accounts. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than  $100usd a day, THEN do some work. $3000 for the work it takes to properly dev a coin is chump change. Now let's say he cloned a coin........time is money. I still wouldn't bother cloning a coin and spending the hours of setting up pools/exchanges etc. for for a few hundred bucks. If that is big money to you, move out of a 3rd world country and get a real job.

now allot their were a few different wallets in that number of 5000 but just 2 were standing out wich had like a couple 1000 blocks, so he prob mined over a few different wallets. but that doesnt change te fact that you see that the difficulty is not changing during the first 5000 blocks. wich means that only one person or a few were mining.

so 6.5 bil
now if he would sell lets say 4.5 bill because we shouldnt have know about that part.

EDIT: there has been 150mil sold already (average 300 blocks)making between 1.5 and 3 btc in the first 5 hours of this coin.

There would have been more anymo if the dev wouldnt have burnied the price so low by putting the coins up for sell before the wallet was released

EDIT 2: i could release my personal block explorer temporarly to just let you see for yourself what kind of fraud this dev is.

...Im out

good point!
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:11:55 AM

so 6.5 bil

wow it seems MY MAth was Way off i took 250.000.000 as 2% from some ealier post my bad.
thank you for this info.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
bramvnl

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:13:35 AM

if you have balls of steel you get all the coins off from cryptorush.in!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry

and give all miners a chance!!!
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:19:51 AM

Is okaypool payout working and is there a block explorer?

The payout works fine.
Xardas2014

Activity: 635

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:20:15 AM

The dev submarined his own coin for a few satoshi, which is rather stooooopid. If I ever bothered to create a coin, I'd do it the right way with a solid release and follow-up. In this case, I've got maybe 50 cents involved for power while testing a single GPU to find the sweet spot for this new card. No skin off my nose if the coin tanks.
bramvnl

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:24:56 AM

https://twitter.com/RainbowGoldCoin  spam
luckytiger

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:25:30 AM

For anyone who can enjoy it,

il leave my block explorer below.
Note that it will be slow and unfinished.

just uploading it so everyone can see.
Enjoy

http://fairsquare.info:2750/

P.S. the value out is the amount. but note that you have to move the "." 2 places to the right.
Since it is still in satoschi format.

so 6000.23 is actually 600023
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:39:42 AM

Anthropolis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 12:03:44 PM

Ninjalaunch + premine + instamine + superdump all at the same time, well played dev, well played Smiley

◄█▒░ATOMIC TRADE!░▒█►║◄█▒░CLOUD MINING!░▒█►
NamunX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:09:14 PM

You can remove rain.hashing.at from the pool's list as I won't be creating a pool anymore for this crap.
zxm7001

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:11:32 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=517898.new#new
http://www.btcyear.com/thread-30044-1-1.html
http://www.bimeiti.com/thread-1100-1-1.html
Chinese translation done!
RRVCjnLvWVUuG2vLjHunFUburcTEUJLDzF
thanks the bounty!

majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:17:02 PM

You can remove rain.hashing.at from the pool's list as I won't be creating a pool anymore for this crap.

Haha, yep. Totally agree.

This dev may be the most dishonest one I've seen lately.

He had two purposely mis-leading countdown coins. Then he releases the code at 11:30pm EST after carrying on about the launch coming at 11:00PM PST over and over.

On top of that, HE DUMPED tons of coins BEFORE 'mining' ever officially started. AND he didn't release any Github source code to the other pools. LOL.

That's just too much malfeasance.  Grin

triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:35:50 PM

dumped ? 500k for what your silence ?

Xardas2014

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:08:03 PM

She's dead Jim, she is dead
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:10:41 PM

dumped ? 500k for what your silence ?

word dumped was wrong to say ..He  tiped me for a previous post   and    a good  st. patricks    day spirit    

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
ptic-1

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:13:06 PM

whoo??...your GPU?.      I see 1.something Gh    on network

Xardas2014

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:18:13 PM

whoo??...your GPU?.      I see 1.something Gh    on network

I see a bunch of miners asleep not knowing there ARE NO BUYERS!
new coin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:24:55 PM

this is name so cool . i like it! Grin
ptic-1

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:49:41 PM

whoo??...your GPU?.      I see 1.something Gh    on network

I see a bunch of miners asleep not knowing there ARE NO BUYERS!

Smiley  i have  couple of mil in wallet I dont  care for price....  maybe someone sells something for it localy...  I buy...anything 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: