Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Red trust receivd as non-senses both - VOD - SUCHMOON  (Read 394 times)
raveron (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:56:45 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 09:37:33 AM by raveron

Hello!

I have ultimately became mad over the trust I have received.

Both feedbacks from VOD are ridiculous and no one has any link with reality.

1. A loan with an active collateral, a cryptocurrency.

2. An investment opportunity that has nothing to do with a ponzi.

I strongly consider this person having a very powerful mental problem at this moment.

Moderators please remove his feedbacks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:10:55 AM

Trust is not "moderated." The only way that you can get the negative trust removed is to convince Vod to remove it. Please note that AFAIK, insulting Vod is not going to help your slim chances of getting him to remove it. Also, if you attempt to invoke "countermeasures" such as leaving him fake bad trust or making legal threats, that strategy won't work either. I don't think kissing his ass will work either, though....
raveron (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:21:24 AM

Trust is not "moderated." The only way that you can get the negative trust removed is to convince Vod to remove it. Please note that AFAIK, insulting Vod is not going to help your slim chances of getting him to remove it. Also, if you attempt to invoke "countermeasures" such as leaving him fake bad trust or making legal threats, that strategy won't work either. I don't think kissing his ass will work either, though....

Oh threatening ? Why? This is how it works? I hope not.

Regarding saying my personal opinion I don't that's something wrong, he just proved to me in 2 months of bitcointalk that he has no use of his brain most of the time and just a big ego.

Very sad to hear that trust is not moderated.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:30:59 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 03:14:36 AM by bones261

Oh threatening ? Why? This is how it works, I hope not.

Regarding saying my personal opinion I don't that's something wrong, he just proved to me in 2 months of bitcointalk that he has no use of his brain most of the time and just a big ego.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is how it works. The moderators will not remove negative trust. The only way to get negative trust removed is to have the person who left it, remove it. You could also attempt to figure out which default trust one member(s) added him to their trust, and have the member(s) remove him. Or you can convince one of the DT1 members exclude him. However, I don't think this strategy is going to bode well for you, either.

Edit: Just as expected. OP gets the booby prize of additional red trust from DT2 member.  Roll Eyes

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 03:07:32 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1), bones261 (1)

Nope, both ratings are spot on. You did offer a ridiculously worthless shitcoin as a collateral and you did run a ponzi.
raveron (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:36:52 AM

Nope, both ratings are spot on. You did offer a ridiculously worthless shitcoin as a collateral and you did run a ponzi.

Shitcoin or not shitcoin, it was a collateral. And it is not a ponzi, you are just saying a statement based on no facts
raveron (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:38:46 AM

Oh threatening ? Why? This is how it works, I hope not.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is how it works. The moderators will not remove negative trust. The only way to get negative trust removed is to have the person who left it, remove it. You could also attempt to figure out which default trust one member(s) added him to their trust, and have the member(s) remove him. Or you can convince one of the DT1 members exclude him. However, I don't think this strategy is going to bode well for you, either.

Edit: Just as expected. OP gets the booby prize of additional red trust from DT2 member.  Roll Eyes

Yes, I am also seeing it. It seems, this thread helped to understand, that this place is a place where licking asses and idiots can gather around and act without facts. That's great
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18497

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:13:10 AM

And it is not a ponzi, you are just saying a statement based on no facts

To be fair, I believe you when you say it's not a Ponzi, in that I don't think you have the intention of paying back your early "investors" at all. I think it's an outright scam and that you will just make off with any coins you are sent. 5% weekly return works out to over 1200% per annum; 7% weekly return works out to over 3300% per annum. There is absolutely zero chance this is true, therefore you are a scammer.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 2165

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:17:47 AM

I strongly consider this person having a very powerful mental problem at this moment.

Moderators please remove his feedbacks.
Opps! I don't think they have mental problem right now. I think you have mental problem that you are asking to moderators to remove your feedback. It's seems to me both feedback's are valid. Instead of request to consider remove feedback you are trolling them. Is it not your mental problem ? There is reference why they have left negetive feedback and it's seems to me legit. Not only ponzi scheme but also it will consider a scam attempt. Without any business details and proof you are asking for money. Regarding collateral, most likely fake to me. On the other hand you have not use your original account as you say you have forgot password. Did you try to recover? Do you have post on meta to recover your account ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:22:13 PM

To be fair, I believe you when you say it's not a Ponzi, in that I don't think you have the intention of paying back your early "investors" at all.

Touché. So we're actually being very nice to the OP by calling it a ponzi.
raveron (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:44:06 PM

To be fair, I believe you when you say it's not a Ponzi, in that I don't think you have the intention of paying back your early "investors" at all.

Touché. So we're actually being very nice to the OP by calling it a ponzi.

This is fantastic, more red feedbacks received?

I am out of this forum, you are not worth a penny as morals.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:03:18 PM

I am out of this forum
Bye. We'll probably see you reply again. Wink

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:54:56 PM

Much humor I sense in you. When you say investment opportunity you mean investment fraud, right?
This is fantastic, more red feedbacks received?
Yep, because green feedback "ponzi scammer" wouldn't make much sense.
I am out of this forum
Cu around, Mr. Charles.
raveron (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:29:09 AM

I am out of this forum
Bye. We'll probably see you reply again. Wink

What should I do at 1 am? of course coming back to see the replies.

I just can't believe that the main bitcoin forum is so fucked up...
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:18:51 AM

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:44:44 AM

Thank you, sir!  May I have another!

Eh, OP was definitely trying to run a Ponzi scheme, just promising a fixed return and keeping the details very vague.  In fact, it isn't even clear to me how he was making the money he described in the first few sentences in the reference link:

I do money online with different products shipping them all around the world. Usually my profit is around 20% of each product. I can say it is safe most of the time as return but there are cases and cases, I am always cautious.
"I do money online with different products shipping them all around the world".  WTF does that even mean?   Are you a fucking drug dealer?  You don't think potential investors ought to be given critical info like that?

Oh, wait.  This was posted in Investor-based Games, where everything is a Ponzi if I'm not mistaken.  But you know what?  Those DT members were correct in their feedback.  Some suckers might actually believe your BS story and give you money, not knowing it's all a "let's pretend this is real" kind of situation.  That's a scam, dude.

Your ass is about to get a little redder in a second.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 10:39:13 PM

Its all because of this one dude:

"I do money online with different products shipping them all around the world".  WTF does that even mean?   Are you a fucking drug dealer?  You don't think potential investors ought to be given critical info like that?
It means he's a fortnite coach on fiverr. You think this dolt would be able to go as far as drug dealing? Nah kid, he's one of those sweaty try-hard 9 year olds who play minecraft and fortnite for 14 hours a day and make themselves feel better by stream-sniping people. smh

Your ass is about to get a little redder in a second.
Did you start slapping them butt-cheeks again? I thought you became PG13.  Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: