Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs tron  (Read 526 times)
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:22:01 PM

Ethereum was not originally planned for an ICO and to launch such a large number of projects, so the team has to figure out how to develop the system on the go and I think that they will solve this problem!
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:26:47 PM

If you paid attention to the number of people who really use the TRX project, then I think the answer will be quite obvious. In most cases, people use ETH, and therefore my decision is.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 04:30:41 PM

when viewed from the many communities that support it, ethereum is the winner. but Tron is still one of the best altcoins. if I have money, maybe I will buy TRX and save it for the long term.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:43:49 PM

It's amazing, are you already proposing equality between TRX and ETH? I know that ETH is losing market space with its actions, but TRX needs a lot to match ETH, not to mention that ETH brought a greater freedom of interaction with blockchain, in the educational aspect, it was very important and TRX? What do you have to offer? If it's Dapps, I'd rather have EOS. Wink
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:59:25 PM

Do you think that until now ETH has not experienced the same thing in terms of scams? I think almost throughout 2018, all projects have weaknesses in this matter. And make a lot of people loss in terms of material, time and investment. I hope that in 2019 there will be many successful projects to achieve real success. In order to bring a positive impact for cryptocurrency lovers throughout the world.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 05:06:23 PM

The thing is that Ethereum does not have such competent and savvy managers, as well as leadership in the person of Justin San. In fact, the project TRON is not distinguished by its efficiency, it just developed at the expense of the necessary and competent PR. But what makes you think that the TRON is fraudulent and collaborates with the fraudulent projects I do not understand. Study the project in more detail and you will see that its road map and public relations are very competent and correct.
The TRON will be a great success, I assure you, and without deception.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:25:31 PM

Eth is having hard fork very soon in Feb so we can expect the price growth and Tron acquired BitTorrent and now BitTorrent is going to launch their own token both are successful development holding both the coins will be profitable
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

Ethereum made a decentralized blockchain. Nobody can control the appearance of new tokens on the market. I think it's really great that now it's so easy to make your own start-up. If you invested in scam, be more careful next time.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:27:33 PM

Because you simply can't compare this 2 projects.
There are not even the same idea and structure.
IMHO every single project might be scam, even BTC  Roll Eyes
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:10:33 PM

Not sure what you need to describe the root of the problem. Here you need to understand that now we need to prepare very strongly for what I would probably say and call it very cool and proven project. This is ETH. Of course now you can say that I'm wrong. But ETH is the future.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:24:17 PM

In terms of scamming projects tron tends to deal with scam projects running on its blockchain ,why can't ethereum do the same??
Who will be deciding whether a project is scam or not ? A separate team ? I guess that will lead to more centralization. A true decentralized system will not go for censoring and leave everything to consensus like people will decide on their own. There are both pros and cons if tron keep doing that and I am not sure what will be the consequences in long term. I guess it may help them to attract more investors as scammy projects are being moderated.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:32:39 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 11:12:10 AM by ChiNgadOr

The topic is non-sense to me.. you really try to compare ETH with TRX? you must be joking or just drunk too much tonight. By the way, many have accused Justin Sun of borrowing heavily from Ethereum. However, the Ethereum code is easily available on GitHub..
It is funny to hear that TRX pretend to be a upgraded ETH.. LOL... TRX's CEO moves so far, were headed to pump&dumps schemes (ex: BTT ICO, where only 962 persons  (friends form Tron's CEO) where able to join!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:35:58 PM

Ethereum in my opinion has the position in the future in the Dapp and Smart-contracts sphere.
Tron promised a lot, but everyone know that they are only talking.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Butterscotch Cartman

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:39:01 PM

I would say eth over tron but I'm even more excited about Bitcoin Hex since its free to claim.

http://bitcoinhex.com/?r=0x1976A52C86a8dFA6b2d712fbdCd4B770Ef815e94
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:45:00 PM

Tron has fraudulent frauds on its account for a long time, many people do not trust this platform and do everything on the proven ETH platform

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:51:49 PM

Tron has fraudulent frauds on its account for a long time, many people do not trust this platform and do everything on the proven ETH platform
Every different person is having different opinions and it is a fee world and we cannot do anything about your opinion nor with what OP is try to emphasis. I guess tron may rise big similar to ethereum as they are actively promoting and monitoring all their network activities. How long they will be doing this and how effectively they will be doing this may decide their future. Lets wait and watch what is going to happen in next 6 to 12 months of time.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:53:49 PM

Smiley How many projects go on Tron and ETH every day? There are statistics. Maybe if the throne had become the most popular development platform. He would have the same problems.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:56:09 PM

Ethereum in my opinion has the position in the future in the Dapp and Smart-contracts sphere.
Tron promised a lot, but everyone know that they are only talking.
Right now only Ethereum just talking. Tron launched a token from BitTorrent and a decentralized application.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:18:21 PM

I prefer ETH. Yes ethereum have some problems but i think developers solve this and will be improve the project!
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:20:14 PM

Ethereum is product running right now and mainly a dopted , the ETH has long ceased to have it  is popularity , but compared  to others , ETH wins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: