Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:33:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is about to take back number #2  (Read 29831 times)
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:31:08 PM

It seems like too much people made the same wish about Eth's raise for the new year and xmass  Cheesy
As I see on the Coinmarketcap Etherum shows raise last days. I just wonder why? From 90$ to 160$ in few days, it is a phenomenal raise in such short time. What could be the actual reason of such move?
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:41:05 PM

I also think that now Ethereum has a bullish trend and it will again take the 2nd place in capitalization , as in January there will be updates and forks and I think it contributes to growth

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:44:31 PM

I believe that ETH is undervalued and lost in price and capitalization due to the manipulations of major players. But already now we can see that ETH has again taken the second place and has shown that he has every chance not only to hold this place but also to increase positions. I like ETH and I see him with serious strength and every chance of being the best. I am sure that soon ETH will pleasantly surprise us and show that it currently has the best developed platform.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:50:37 PM

It seems like too much people made the same wish about Eth's raise for the new year and xmass  Cheesy
As I see on the Coinmarketcap Etherum shows raise last days. I just wonder why? From 90$ to 160$ in few days, it is a phenomenal raise in such short time. What could be the actual reason of such move?

It's really good to see the Improvement in CMC after long time as it crossed $150, ETH is a powerful competitor in the market now it is slowly going up also hard fork might be the reason for such a move. Guy's some Interesting stuffs is going across the market let's see how it goes.

Am I spamming? Report me!
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:01:34 PM

ETH has regained its position on the rankings. But I think it will soon be overcome by XRP. News about Hardfork has helped the ETH price increase sharply and help its market capitalization increase. But what happens after January 15?
Altcoin will be the next growth target if BTC and ETH continue to increase

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:20:44 PM

hopefully ethereum manages to defend this place against ripple. it feels right when ethereum is in 2nd place and not ripple. i am pleased about this news.  Smiley
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:31:04 PM

eth again showed again that btc is the biggest rival. People had lost their hopes completely, but eth still came back to where it was supposed to be. The rise will continue for a while.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:36:50 PM

Amazing news, finally Ethereum is recovering its second position and this coin deserves it. I do not like Ripple, because I do not think that XRP has something familiar with crypto currencies and it should be deleted from our market.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:54:43 PM

eth again showed again that btc is the biggest rival. People had lost their hopes completely, but eth still came back to where it was supposed to be. The rise will continue for a while.

Yes this is really a great achievement after a long time ETH regained as king of Alts, I guess the effect of hard fork is in progress as eth is pumping now as well. I hope this Pump will go on for few more days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:59:27 PM

now ethereum has returned to number 2 again. and this I had predicted before, seeing the way of ethereum faced enormous market pressure. this must be appreciated because they can return sooner than they should.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:07:07 PM

I think ethereum will always be the number 2 crypto measured by market cap. Ethereum brings so much to the table that other coins simply does not. XRP does not really bring anything except cheap transaction fees.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:10:26 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 02:38:32 AM by Question123

Ethereum will turn back again for sure at the rank 2 again. There is no effect for me if the etherrum still in the rank 3 or goes down because Im not looking for the rank Im looking for the potential of the coins and the unique to different coins.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:14:00 PM

ethereum price increases at this time because eth will do hardfork this month, although there hasn't been a date yet, but for those who believe in eth they will definitely be buying it

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:25:05 PM

ETH is currently in a very superb position . currently ETH is that the second position within the market.Now the value of ETH is 151.21 $, that was last weeks worth of of 120 $. ETH costs are rising in no time. therefore i feel the value of ETH can go up any within the future. i am hopeful of the long run of ETH.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:31:09 PM

now ethereum is in second place. and this would be great if they could take care of this. I see this is a good start to face 2019, I am looking forward to another surprise made by ethereum.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:48:37 PM

Seems ETH already got back #2 position again. And it should be on my opinion. There is an important reason why ETH pumping and volume, market-cap increasing. Most likely there is an Hardfork on middle January. That's the reason why ETH got back his own place once again. From market observation I think there was few negativity about ETH especially for ICO's. And lot's of ICO owner release fund due to fear of loss, I mean most of big ETH holder sold their ETH. That's why general holder start sell and price dropped rapidly. That's was reason why ETH dropped on #3. Personally I believe ETH will hold his position strongly. I don't see much reason that why XRP should become #2.          

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:48:43 AM

The feeling that ETH for a long time returned to second place. So you can enjoy this event. I hope the upcoming update will fail our expectations. The rest of the coins are of course very far to grow in terms of capitalization up to ETH and XRP, as well as them up to Bitcoin. Therefore, I think this year the top three will not change their composition.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:51:45 AM

We don't need to care about the war between Ethereum and Ripple. In fact, whether it is Ethereum or Ripple who is in second place, this can't change the current bear market, and it will have little impact on the whole market, except the holders of Ethereum /Ripple.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:16:27 AM

it seems that at present ethereum has been able to reclaim position 2 in the coinmarketcap from the ripple. Actually this is a decent thing for ethereum because we know that trust in Ethereum continues to increase every day.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 09:36:23 AM

Yes Ethereum returns to position #2 because there is good news about hard fork ethereum. Maybe after the hard fork ethereum prices will rise significantly and start to stabilize.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: