Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is about to take back number #2  (Read 29829 times)
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:54:43 AM

Ethereum has a capable ability than XRP in terms of ethereum technology has the ability to be faster than xpp but faster the gas needed is greater than that even though the cost is expensive Ethereum still has a qualified performance. XRP is only from the cooperation of big banks but Ethereum is different because Ethereum is almost like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin has a little resemblance so if you want to invest I prefer Ethereum rather than XRP.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:42:37 AM

They have regained their number two spot, but Ripple have given them a good fight and I believe the second spot is still up for grab, Ripple developers are working hard and they are connecting big companies to their platform, now that is a  serious threat we'll see after three to four months if Eth will retain their position.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:47:29 AM

Ethereum is not just going to regain second place, he has already done it and I hope that he will not miss any more!
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:56:39 AM

I had no doubt that Ethereum would regain its position on the market as one of the most promising and successful projects with the highest capitalization after the bitcoin flagship. Maybe the fight for second place will be back in the future but I still believe in Ethereum more than in ripple. Maybe someone has a different opinion I didn't want someone offended by his statement but I think so.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:02:38 PM

We don't know what will happen after this event but we should ready ourselves no matter what but in case that this is the start of the bullish market then we should start investing before the market recovers and earn.

But just like what I've said there's no assurance that the market will recover so we should be ready for every risk that may happen.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:33:56 PM

You all know, Ethereum has lost its value so much and lost its market place. XRP has taken number #2

And now, Ethereum is so close to taking back its place. (Possibly it'll take today or tomorrow)

2   XRP          XRP           $14.778.926.213   $0,362281      $424.889.258         40.794.121.066 XRP *   
3   Ethereum Ethereum   $14.721.437.843   $141,35           $2.274.518.045     104.147.800 ETH   

What do you think? I think Altcoin will move after ETH?
I do not understand this obsession with being number 2 all the time. Ethereum to me is by far the better coin for multiple reasons, XRP doesn't even worth 1 cent to me because what they do is shady and its not even REMOTELY relevant to the Ripple company, ethereum and XRP are equally related to Ripple company in value, dash, turtlecoin, nano, bitcoin, litecoin and all other coins you can think of have the same relevance to Ripple company. Hence ripple is worthless to me.

However, even if that is the case, I wouldn't mind ethereum being third and XRP being 2nd as long as all of crypto market finds green in their future. If we can have a bull run where all coins go %200+ in price, I wouldn't mind ethereum being 400-500 while xrp is 3-4 dollars, by all means as long as my favorite coin goes up, I am in favor of all coins going up as well.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:03:54 AM

You all know, Ethereum has lost its value so much and lost its market place. XRP has taken number #2

And now, Ethereum is so close to taking back its place. (Possibly it'll take today or tomorrow)

2   XRP          XRP           $14.778.926.213   $0,362281      $424.889.258         40.794.121.066 XRP *   
3   Ethereum Ethereum   $14.721.437.843   $141,35           $2.274.518.045     104.147.800 ETH   

It is already on #2 rank in coinmarketcap. I think there must be something news about ethereum, is there a fork ?
Or maybe eth just correcting back to the normal price because it has fallen too much in the market in 2018.
The price movement of ETH in the market is not too significant because the market is still on the bear condition.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:30:49 AM

Ethereum is on the 2nd position now, it has $881,182 more market cap than Ripple. From the first time Ripple take the second place I know that it will not last longer. I am not trying to spread FUD but Ripple is one of the most hated Crypto in the entire Cryptocurrency community especially in this forum. It mainly because they are not really decentralized. So, Ripple is not really supported by crypto community, I even wonder how it beat ethereum in the first place.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:40:44 AM

Ethereum is on the 2nd position now, it has $881,182 more market cap than Ripple. From the first time Ripple take the second place I know that it will not last longer. I am not trying to spread FUD but Ripple is one of the most hated Crypto in the entire Cryptocurrency community especially in this forum. It mainly because they are not really decentralized. So, Ripple is not really supported by crypto community, I even wonder how it beat ethereum in the first place.
Well i think ethereum is really next to bitcoin from the start in terms of popularity and usage. If we are going to look at the ethereum today it is really slowly rising. So I think we need to have some more patience. We need to hold our ethereum today for good because ethereum is already expected to rise from the very huge dump. After the price drop next is the rising or maybe ethereum will make another history in crypto, we really didn't even know when it will rise up high but we can expect it's rise soon because I believe that the eth will not going to drop forever.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:44:15 AM

I am very sure Ethereum will definitely return it as soon as possible at the market price in the next few days and Ethereum has been the king of altcoins in the past, and there will be major updates this year.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:10:33 AM

Every altcoin have a chance to increase market cap value and can move after ethereum. If people keep trust on ethereum, i think ethereum can replace bitcoin too. I am believe Its depend on market and investor trust

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:19:57 AM

Yepp I saw it on coinmarketcap, in a few days back ETH showed great increase. I heard a lot of information about ETH fork, maybe the price increase was part of the agenda of ETH fork. Although in some media which stated that there were no new coins from Hardfork ETH, the fork was intended only to update the new system from ETH.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 304

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:06:38 AM

in accordance with my own expectations and predictions..
ETH will dominate the market in early 2019 and it has started now!

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:12:44 AM

ETH is now in second position  in the market . That a great time for ETH. I am very happy to be at ETH's second position.  I believe ETH will be in a much better position. The current price of ETH is 152.54$ ., which was 1 week ago above 140$. I think the price of ETH will go a lot further.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:13:29 AM

it looks like you are a big fan of ETH.
I was very excited about talking about ETH earlier this year, I was also one of the fans of ETH, I think ETH will still be the best alt of all time. I hope ETH will soon go to $ 1000.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:37:12 AM

it looks like you are a big fan of ETH.
I was very excited about talking about ETH earlier this year, I was also one of the fans of ETH, I think ETH will still be the best alt of all time. I hope ETH will soon go to $ 1000.
Relax mate, we will be there on time.
If we were able to reach that before without a lot of upgrade, I'm sure this year we will even surpass the ATH.
The fork is a big thing that would help us, and we will start to rally from this month, eth so far is just so stable, it's gonna spike soon.

ETH is now in second position  in the market . That a great time for ETH. I am very happy to be at ETH's second position.  I believe ETH will be in a much better position. The current price of ETH is 152.54$ ., which was 1 week ago above 140$. I think the price of ETH will go a lot further.
Would be more exciting if it will reach $200 soon. A slow but increasing move is what makes us happy, we will not reach to $1,000 in an instant but we will achieve that again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:46:45 AM

Ethereum has already taken back the second top spot. Ripple has already given way. But I think this is not something that truly represents the price movements of the rest of the altcoins, following what Ethereum has shown. Although I have seen great price movements of several altcoins in the past hours, I believe Ethereum's case is highly indicative of the bullish outlook of the network's Contantinople hard fork in the near days.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:09:07 AM

actually I had expected it from the start, if ethereum would definitely return to the position it should be. and now it is proven by the rise of ethereum in second place
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:25:22 AM

I had no doubt the ethereum was going to take over its position, because I this is a coin that can easily be triggered whenever there is a new development. Most especially because of its large community. It has moire community than triple. Then i think taker are already through with ripple for now.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:39:47 AM

ethereum has started back up again and this is certainly a good beginning for another crypto as well. current volumes owned ethereum already higher and rose to the position of the two. coupled with the existence of the ethereum hardfork will certainly make the volume to ethereum getting bigger and certainly, the ethereum could increasingly survive as best altcoin.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: