Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is about to take back number #2  (Read 29829 times)
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:36:16 PM

It's great. The prestige of Ethereum has been restored, and again it rightfully occupies its second place in the cryptocurrency market. I am proud of him and drink beer.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
jzarifis

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

https://kryptium.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:51:30 PM

Ethereum is the King of smart contracts platforms just like Bitcoin is the king of all cryptos. It gave developers(like me - https://kryptium.io) the ability to develop unstoppable applications with no backends, fully decentralized, with payments supported build in(no need to use PayPal, CC, etc).

I am proud of also.

Kryptium | A user-friendly, peer-to-peer betting platform
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:13:14 PM

It has already occupied the number two position and has consolidated so well so far. Perhaps its recent stability is as result of the Ethereum constantinople hard fork which entails framework upgrade

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:32:37 PM

Ethereum is a strong and promising coin that stands out from the basket of the cryptocurrency market.
Therefore, I think the application for the top 2 is not without foundation.
He shows a steady growth now and I want to hope that Ethereum will gain its former glory and power.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:39:39 PM

if you take two of this currencies  - xpr is nothing according to eth, eth is global currency and project - thats mean it should be on second place minimum
jzarifis

Activity: 46

https://kryptium.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:13:38 PM

Ethereum is a strong and promising coin that stands out from the basket of the cryptocurrency market.
Therefore, I think the application for the top 2 is not without foundation.
He shows a steady growth now and I want to hope that Ethereum will gain its former glory and power.

I am sure for this, no ICOs, no price speculation + DApps that offer the blockchain technology to a lot of people is the key

Kryptium | A user-friendly, peer-to-peer betting platform
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:30:59 PM

Yes I think I will agree with you,  XPR has been doing fine lately but the ethereum is starting to recover to take its usual place and I guess it won't take too long before it does. The ethereum has proven to be a very consistent altcoin and it won't disappoint us for too long.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:12:10 PM

Yes I think I will agree with you,  XPR has been doing fine lately but the ethereum is starting to recover to take its usual place and I guess it won't take too long before it does. The ethereum has proven to be a very consistent altcoin and it won't disappoint us for too long.
most likely the author is trying to become a professional in making money, but he has not yet invented how to do it. You have today, with such a state of the cryptocurrency market, the programmer is likely to earn better than the trader.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:27:26 PM

Ethereum will take its place soonest, it has always being and it will always be the first altcoin to me. Looking forward to the day

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:37:49 PM

Ethereum will take its place soonest, it has always being and it will always be the first altcoin to me. Looking forward to the day
The fact is that during the development of the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin has succeeded in capitalization and therefore holds the first place among all cryptocurrencies. But if you take the economic and practical benefits, then ethereum is the leader in the cryptocurrency market.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:22:16 PM

Both ETH and XRP are top coins with reason and  they have their own development cycles with some ups and downs. This competition
for the second position will continue. Long term I think ETH will strengthen it`s position  and the difference will be bigger.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:43:18 PM

The presence of Ethereum and Ripple is always competing. Now the Eth is in the second position, It proves that this altcoin starts recovering. However, it is still not stable. It may be possible to reach the second place again in the coin market cap.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:43:21 AM

And it finally happened. I was happy to see this on coinmarketcap the first time it happened because I do not like ripple. Possibly, the technology behind ripple and also the ability to mint tokens at any time makes me have less trust for that project. I believe in ethereum project and would always love to see it in #2 position.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:56:33 AM

You all know, Ethereum has lost its value so much and lost its market place. XRP has taken number #2

And now, Ethereum is so close to taking back its place. (Possibly it'll take today or tomorrow)

2   XRP          XRP           $14.778.926.213   $0,362281      $424.889.258         40.794.121.066 XRP *   
3   Ethereum Ethereum   $14.721.437.843   $141,35           $2.274.518.045     104.147.800 ETH   

What do you think? I think Altcoin will move after ETH?

yeah, now ethereum has returned to its place and i am happy to see it. i never left ethereum, until now i still like ethereum because i believe ethereum has good quality.

it's time for ethereum to grow again, it's not yet fully recovered, but i think ethereum recovery will soon occur.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:01:07 AM

No doubt for ethereum coin. It's potential and capability would surely passed xrp ripple coin and become number 2. And many traders and investors believes for the comeback of ethereum, we hope to have more good things about ethereum coin this year.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:57:51 AM

Slow but surely ethereum's development will improve and investor confidence can be taken back. I still believe that ethereum has creativity that is able to maintain its innovation and its produck. Many will have an advantage when ethereum reaches its peak.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:02:24 AM

I think now is a good thing to hold ethereum, because the development of ethereum prices in early 2019 is also starting to move up, so I also believe ethereum is a good altcoin in the future.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:12:31 AM

I hope eth will back to #2 position and its value rise like 2017 *fingercross
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:18:20 AM

Ethereum already take back it's 2nd place since some times now, perhaps you could check the market cap for it.

You all know, Ethereum has lost its value so much and lost its market place. XRP has taken number #2

And now, Ethereum is so close to taking back its place. (Possibly it'll take today or tomorrow)

2   XRP          XRP           $14.778.926.213   $0,362281      $424.889.258         40.794.121.066 XRP *   
3   Ethereum Ethereum   $14.721.437.843   $141,35           $2.274.518.045     104.147.800 ETH   

From what i understand and look, usually the movement of all the coins happen at the same time (not applied on all altcoin).
But the movement of those altcoin will vary depends on the popularity and usability of the altcoin itself.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:33:43 AM

Ethereum already take back it's 2nd place since some times now, perhaps you could check the market cap for it.

From what i understand and look, usually the movement of all the coins happen at the same time (not applied on all altcoin).
But the movement of those altcoin will vary depends on the popularity and usability of the altcoin itself.
ethereum market capitalization help by constantinople hardfork event.so much investors start buying ethereum before snapshot done. it make demand and market capitlatization ethereum could replace xrp.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: