Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:12:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is about to take back number #2  (Read 29829 times)
gilbert056

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:23:37 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 07:48:38 AM by gilbert056

The number of new decentralised applications (DApps) being developing on the two most popular smart contract platforms, Ethereum and EOS, is currently at its highest ever rate. There are approximately 180 new offerings each month. You can also check this interesting dapps market report from the previous year which you can check out https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018 that tackles the said topic.

Source : https://www.dapp.com/
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:24:04 AM

Ethereum still has a very big chance to return to number 2. Ethereum indeed loses a bit of trust so that its position is taken over by XRP. XRP itself actually lowers prices but unlike Ethereum. Ethereum can definitely rise again and as a coin holder Ethereum certainly must be patient and keep holding coins.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:51:02 PM

Between XRP and ETH, I see of course competing in second place in Coinmarketcap. But it looks like now XRP is still sturdy to be there. I am very sure ethereum can return to that position. This is indeed very difficult competition between the two altcoins. XRP is also very good in recent times.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:52:58 PM

It also overtake again ripple or XRP, top2 in coinmarketcap it also because ethereum price gets dump again for fast that increase and fall again for a couple of days.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:52:29 PM

Do not pay attention to this. He will jump with Ripple from second to third place and vice versa.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:32:53 PM

Ethereum has already taken its rightful position as #2 on CoinMarketCap. I knew it that XRP taking the 2nd position was just for a very short while, it has happened a couple of times,ethereum will definitely take its place.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:42:56 PM

Ethereum has already taken its rightful position as #2 on CoinMarketCap. I knew it that XRP taking the 2nd position was just for a very short while, it has happened a couple of times,ethereum will definitely take its place.
I probably would not put an end to this confrontation, it seems to me that they will change places more than once and this is only the beginning of a long struggle for the second line

moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:02:32 PM

this is indeed very interesting to see, ethereum and xrp continue to compete to get second place in CMC, now xrp is in second place after successfully shifting the position of ethereum, but ethereum still has the chance to return to second place because ethereum has a large community

Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:09:56 PM

Let's recognize that this is a legitimate place etherium and it should be in second place in the cryptocurrency currency

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:04:50 AM

a little less, maybe because of the reflections that occurred a few weeks ago and then the market cap also went down. but it will definitely rise soon.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:32:48 AM

You all know, Ethereum has lost its value so much and lost its market place. XRP has taken number #2

And now, Ethereum is so close to taking back its place. (Possibly it'll take today or tomorrow)

2   XRP          XRP           $14.778.926.213   $0,362281      $424.889.258         40.794.121.066 XRP *   
3   Ethereum Ethereum   $14.721.437.843   $141,35           $2.274.518.045     104.147.800 ETH   

What do you think? I think Altcoin will move after ETH?

Let's see whether he will keep this second place after the next rise. And I think this is the merit of the ripple to create fierce competition and test the strength of the top alt.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:58:23 AM

You all know, Ethereum has lost its value so much and lost its market place. XRP has taken number #2

And now, Ethereum is so close to taking back its place. (Possibly it'll take today or tomorrow)

2   XRP          XRP           $14.778.926.213   $0,362281      $424.889.258         40.794.121.066 XRP *   
3   Ethereum Ethereum   $14.721.437.843   $141,35           $2.274.518.045     104.147.800 ETH   

I don't think ETH's status can be replaced. Now it has slowly risen from the low price.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:02:58 AM
Merited by Natalim (1)

I don't think ETH's status can be replaced. Now it has slowly risen from the low price.
You are quoting a post from Jan. 2 and in fact it has replace XRP in the no. 2 spot this year but failed to retain the spot.
Everyday price changes, could be major or minor change but that still a change that we should not discount as any possibility for ETH to rise again might come. These 2 are good coins and their spot in the market is not the only gauge to determine it's future of potential, it depends always on the support and it's real purpose to the cryto world.

STUDENTCOIN