Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king of all altcoins  (Read 24115 times)
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:39:11 AM

Ethereum is indeed very worthy of being the King of Altcoin. But now Ethereum is doubtful because of a rating downgrade. And XRP is now ranked second, of course, this will make XRP increase in volume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:41:02 AM

~snip~ Ethereum is not only the king of the altcoin, but also the king of ICO. ~snip~

Yes, people still have high interest to buy Ethereum because of the two reasons you said above. I never doubted the potential of Ethereum future. When the market gets better, the prices of ETH will be provoked to go up. I assume ETH is still one of the most favorite coins besides BTC and XRP.    

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:03:51 AM

There is no gainsaying about this, that Ethereum is truly the king of all altcoins.

Ever since XRP took over the 2nd position, i knew it was not going to last. The updates that were being announced were just taking profits.

Inasmuch as cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is concerned, decentralization will always take the lead, because that was the purpose of creating blockchain.

This is just the beginning. The Bakkt approval has not yet been lunched, other proposed milestones have not started and this is happening (eth on position 2).

What if the updates are eventually integrated, we might see ethereum at 0.05 BTC per ETH.

Yes, that can easily be. Because a lot of great events are planned for the first half of 2019 year that can become triggers for he whole crypto market. On the other hand speaking about ETH in particular we have to remember that at the moment its blockchain has a lot of disadvantages which if not solved can easily drown the coin forever. Because there are much more better blockchains at the moment which are real competitors to ETH.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:11:35 AM

Ethereum is indeed very worthy of being the King of Altcoin. But now Ethereum is doubtful because of a rating downgrade. And XRP is now ranked second, of course, this will make XRP increase in volume.

So what? In order for Ethereum to return to second place it would be enough for it to grow in price by 20%, the ripple had to grow much stronger in order to outrun second place. And I don’t understand at all what sense to compare Ripple with Ethereum, two different projects with different functions. It is obvious that Ethereum is still the king among the Altcoins.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:28:43 PM

There is no gainsaying about this, that Ethereum is truly the king of all altcoins.

Ever since XRP took over the 2nd position, i knew it was not going to last. The updates that were being announced were just taking profits.

Inasmuch as cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is concerned, decentralization will always take the lead, because that was the purpose of creating blockchain.

This is just the beginning. The Bakkt approval has not yet been lunched, other proposed milestones have not started and this is happening (eth on position 2).

What if the updates are eventually integrated, we might see ethereum at 0.05 BTC per ETH.
Ethereum is good, but I don’t know if I should still call it the kind of altcoins lol. I’m saying this because Ripple (XRP) has been probing quite stubborn for it recently. You can remember that late December XRP was able to take the second position from ETH and just around January ETH took back the position, not until last week and XRP is back to second position again with $13 billion, while has dropped down to third with a market cap of $12 billion.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:17:37 AM

etherum is the king of altcoin, besides that, etherum is also the king of the bounty platform. etherum is the first (which I know) then many platforms appear like xlm, and waves, but etherum remains number 1.
sjbi

Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:14:38 AM

Ethereum is always the king of all altcoins. It does not mean that ethereum has lost its charm and strength just as XRP beat ethereum by the market capitalization. It is just a matter of time that any coins can defeat any one in the competitive market. Its prices have been down as the market is in severely pain. However, it will see an increment in prices and its technology will be upgraded as its hard fork is taking place. Good for ethereum.

djuragan

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:24:39 AM

Up until today, Ripple still having the 2nd place for it, and it seems like the gap between it and Ethereum is getting wider than yesterday. But i will surely came back on how it was, when ethereum taking the 2nd place again.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tenyom91

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:28:13 AM

I think your statement is right. Because until now many ICO basic on ERC20. we can ethereum as king of ico too. So ETH will always be the king of altcoin when ico still based on erc20 token.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:35:50 AM

Even though ethereum's value dropped but this coin remains the best altcoin, I am sure and believe that ethereum will return to its original position and surely it takes a short time for ethereum to get back up and run normally again

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:14:36 AM

I think eth it is a most popular altcoin , king of ico(token erc20), also have good potential for scalability.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:21:42 AM

Though the price is now lower, ethereum still is the king because it supports mostly of the platforms. Even more altcoin comes on the market, nothing can beat it because its function is unique. Ripple cannot stay longer on the position becausw there is no other  next to bitcoin aside from ethereum.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:22:36 AM

I agree with your opinion sir, I also choose ethereum as the king of altcoin
And now ethereum will be hardfork, I'm sure ETH will pump again

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:40:19 AM

I agree ethereum get that name because still ethereum use by new project it's just that the price drops too much and the volume of xrp increase so it replaced ethereum at rank 2 .
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:04:10 PM

If believe the latest news, the update called Constantinople - may be once again postponed indefinitely, as I understand it - the team that is responsible for implementing this new protocol stated that there is a risk of a hacker attack, and it must be eliminated. As long as it is not put in order - there will be no update.
Justindud

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:19:52 PM

Yes! Ethereum is the King of Altcoins, But Bitcoin is King of all cryptocurrencies!
As far as prices are concerned the fluctuations are crazy, better wouldn't comment on anything until the ethereum update come into the frame.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:30:48 AM

I do not fully understand what is happening with ETH.
It is very unstable lately. And the price of ETH rises and falls more than the price of BTC. (I'm talking about the percentage).
I think the next global ETH update will be very important for all ETH holders.
Will ETH be able to defeat the problems? Will the developers be able to prove that ETH is the 'king' of ICO still? I dont know.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:52:11 AM

Ethereum has high potential to increase base on the development around the token, there will be an impact on it after the hardfork, thou several altcoin are competing strongly with ETH, sure the developer will work on sustaining the position
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: