Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Over?  (Read 27749 times)
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:47:21 PM

How many times did bitcoin died? But still it exist , you cant say bitcoin is over until there is people using it , businesses accepting it and investors investing into it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coine

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:04:50 PM

never given to die bitcoin  its not die its start now game on
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:38:02 PM

if the state does not impose regulations for bitcoin or regulate the circulation of bitcoin, then the bitcoin will not provide maximum benefits for the country. most countries still doubt bitcoin  Roll Eyes

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:45:04 PM

Impossible bitcoin could be over because many investor keep trust with bitcoin, keep holding and waiting with bitcoin growing up to higher price, maybe bitcoin could be over when all country have banned bitcoin.
Bitcoin's price now is 3500, I  dont think it grow up, perhaps it would fall down to 3000. Should I invest in?
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:15:21 PM

I think bitcoin won't end because there are still many people who use and there are still many ads on social media that are used to tell people to use bitcoin. In fact, I think bitcoin will be bright in the future.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:09:55 PM

Bitcoin will still survive and more people believe and want bitcoin, and that will make the future of bitcoin brighter. I believe bitcoin will not over and with bitcoin my life will be better in the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:50:59 PM

Impossible bitcoin could be over because many investor keep trust with bitcoin, keep holding and waiting with bitcoin growing up to higher price, maybe bitcoin could be over when all country have banned bitcoin.
Bitcoin's price now is 3500, I  dont think it grow up, perhaps it would fall down to 3000. Should I invest in?
There are too many blockchain projects to simply ban most of the cryptos. Especially the one which psychologically is regarded as THE cryptocurrency. And halving of BTC reward in 2020 will give a major boost to its price. Remember that with a reputation of virtual gold, BTC will be always subject to speculations, just as precious metals. Yet of course, someday Bitcoin will lose its importance and possibly its reputation will fade away. But it is not going to happen anytime soon.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:40:04 PM

Bitcoin is not over, and will never be even in the next century. It is normal for anyone to make his own suggestion about the decentralized nature. Whether to be or not to be. But that won't change its global overwhelming acceptance.

I think so, this year it was seen that the performance of bitcoin improved compared to the December drop, this proves that we still have great hopes for bitcoin, patience to wait is important for investors.
The price is dumping again and maybe the drama continues, December is not that good but we have a new hope now since we survive from that. This is not over yet, and the next generation still have the chance to witness how great cryptocurrency are, and maybe this technology will makes their life better.

I was ready for these fluctuations. It seems to me that we will watch the waving market for long. Probably, the bull run will come later, not this winter as most of the traders and investors used to guess before.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:39:51 PM

Bitcoin is not over, and will never be even in the next century. It is normal for anyone to make his own suggestion about the decentralized nature. Whether to be or not to be. But that won't change its global overwhelming acceptance.

I think so, this year it was seen that the performance of bitcoin improved compared to the December drop, this proves that we still have great hopes for bitcoin, patience to wait is important for investors.
The price is dumping again and maybe the drama continues, December is not that good but we have a new hope now since we survive from that. This is not over yet, and the next generation still have the chance to witness how great cryptocurrency are, and maybe this technology will makes their life better.

I was ready for these fluctuations. It seems to me that we will watch the waving market for long. Probably, the bull run will come later, not this winter as most of the traders and investors used to guess before.
I guess you're right.There are still more dumping of the market price and it may even goes lower more than we expected.But we should not be depressed just because of this because we all know that bitcoin has its high volatility so it might make a sudden price increase and make us all surprised.For now,let's stay calm and just keep on buying coins that have great potentials.If we can't make good profits now,then tomorrow might be a huge profit already.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sakrosak

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:43:49 PM

when prices are cheap, it's a very good time to invest. when you invest you must have patience because investing in bitcoin is a long-term investment, there are no investments that provide profit in the near future.
SCheek
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:47:35 PM

Intrinsic value is a false statement. Something can have a utility but not an intrinsic value.

entebah

Activity: 1547
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:47:33 AM

If Bitcoin ends what about the fate of investors who buy at high prices? so in my opinion Bitcoin is currently only experiencing price declines as usual, now it's not a sign that Bitcoin will end, so let's fully support Bitcoin. Don't overestimate Bitcoin will end.

yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:04:04 AM

I think it's not over if humans end because no bitcoin human also ends up controlling bitcoin humans logically bitcoin can't be processed if there are no humans

Bitcoin is so popular now that it cannot be over ever. Vice versa, its popularity will be only going up. I am sure that BTC investors do the right things - the cryptocurrency can give the best returns.
dr.hopkins

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:19:38 AM

Bitcoin will die when people stop needing it. This is still not observed, so the answer is simple and clear: no, this is not the end for Bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:30:52 AM

Let's accept the fact that Bitcoin is crowded with the people who are looking just for the speculative gains from it but on the other hand, Bitcoin is alive just because there are some people having a different approach which aligns with the approach of the creator of Bitcoin. We have seen high volume and volatility in past few years but there are the people who are still looking at it as a payment instrument and they are using it in that way irrespective of the market conditions, this approach is keeping Bitcoin alive otherwise we have many examples of shitcoins dying daily.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:01:59 PM

Every time bitcoin has a price drop, everyone is saying that bitcoin is dead, but then it returns every time stronger than before.

As already happened in the past  Wink
That's always happened they are aavance thinking but their think is negative. There is no time to be negative in crypto community because there is still have people now undecided to invest their money and if they see the negtive maybe they will not go and they did not invest or backout because of that. Once the bitcoin decrease I hope everyone say bitcoin will rise this dump is only temporary.

I'm sick and tired actually to those people who most often said that bitcoin is dead. Those are immature in terms of the deepest value of Bitcoin.
If their thought are right, probably right now there is no users of bitcoin anymore now and no investors too. But that's not what is happening in reality, instead there are more investors are having interest into bitcoin.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:05:12 AM

Every time bitcoin has a price drop, everyone is saying that bitcoin is dead, but then it returns every time stronger than before.

That's always happened they are aavance thinking but their think is negative. There is no time to be negative in crypto community because there is still have people now undecided to invest their money and if they see the negtive maybe they will not go and they did not invest or backout because of that. Once the bitcoin decrease I hope everyone say bitcoin will rise this dump is only temporary.

I'm sick and tired actually to those people who most often said that bitcoin is dead. Those are immature in terms of the deepest value of Bitcoin.
If their thought are right, probably right now there is no users of bitcoin anymore now and no investors too. But that's not what is happening in reality, instead there are more investors are having interest into bitcoin.

current fact was more investors interested with bitcoin.even one of richest man in the world invest in BAKKT that will serve their customer about digital investment.and cryptocurrency included on it.so i am agree with you that people said bitcoin is over was sick man and they trying spread fud in market to gain profit.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:11:10 AM

current fact was more investors interested with bitcoin.even one of richest man in the world invest in BAKKT that will serve their customer about digital investment.and cryptocurrency included on it.so i am agree with you that people said bitcoin is over was sick man and they trying spread fud in market to gain profit.
That is only one comment of some people who do not like bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,but the reality bitcoin is alive and very popular , it is impossible for bitcoin to be over because it is the number one coin in the market cap, and there are still many investors really interested to put investments to bitcoin, so we must continue to support bitcoin

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:02:42 PM

Bitcoin will die when people stop needing it. This is still not observed, so the answer is simple and clear: no, this is not the end for Bitcoin.
People will never stop using it because they have allot of benefits from it and they are using it to make their money more than double.  I even can’t imagine to say that bitcoin will be over some day. Apart from last year 2018 this year bitcoin is enhancing it's power and growing strength. I am hopeful about future of bitcoin.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:04:33 AM

I think hard to determine bitcoin intrinsic value because its already in market. But if its about production cost, its about electricity cost and i think bitcoin will not over yet. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency and i think it will survive for long time and many people will investing their money in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: