Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Over?  (Read 27749 times)
yunzau

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:42:23 PM

Impossible bitcoin could be over because many investor keep trust with bitcoin, keep holding and waiting with bitcoin growing up to higher price, maybe bitcoin could be over when all country have banned bitcoin.

yes it doesn't end even though the value decreases because when people first hear the digital currency they think is bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:49:40 PM

There's no basis that bitcoin is over so before we say this make sure that bitcoin has no value anymore before we say anything. As long bitcoin is still using many people even in the declining situation bitcoin will be remain on the top and will not over.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:00:07 AM

Because at the moment it's not the end of bitcoin and altcoin because in cryptocurrency, administrators continue to support existing markets as long as possible and don't have to worry that it will end because investors will help the platform to become a bounty hunter will remain strong
bitcoin is global, so its fate is determined by market players, all of which are related to bitcoin. so the position of bitcoin cannot be determined by any country, if the market still needs and there is still trade going on so long as that bitcoin will still remain. it is possible that bitcoin cannot be lost because it is decentralized, which means that it is interconnected and each bitcoin server records all transactions and all data on the number of bitcoins, even if a country cannot turn off all servers in the world.

Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:44:52 AM

To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

1. Bitcoin's intrinsic value
2. How it could help underdeveloped countries
3. How it could help developed countries
4. Censorship

Now I wanna ask your opinions on my main point which is:

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

that's a nice sentiment but of course it matters, actually, "BTC" is not a trick, fundamentally intentionally still alive, you can't actually decentralize everything but still it works and will work
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:18:10 AM

There's no basis that bitcoin is over so before we say this make sure that bitcoin has no value anymore before we say anything. As long bitcoin is still using many people even in the declining situation bitcoin will be remain on the top and will not over.
people just say it cause they panic looking their asset value not recovered yet after more than one year.they very frustrated with condition and almost give up investing in cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:58:34 PM

As far as i know, the current bear market officially becomes the longest bear market in bitcoin history. But this does not mean that bitcoin is over.  Many investors continue to support and also many people all over the world are interested in owning it, that's why bitcoin still exist.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:20:49 PM

To kickstart crypto 2019 I decided to make a Bitcoin mini documentary: https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

Things I talked about:

1. Bitcoin's intrinsic value
2. How it could help underdeveloped countries
3. How it could help developed countries
4. Censorship

Now I wanna ask your opinions on my main point which is:

"Bitcoin's intrinsic value is the amalgamation of the platform, its users, and its development."

Now I know some other more famous crypto influencers have mentioned things like decentralization, cost of production, etc., but I think those things are a means to an end and not the endgoal themselves. Like decentralization is for the purpose of censorship resistance and fraud prevention.

So you I wanna know your opinions guys. Agree or disagree doesn't matter as long as you explain your point. https://youtu.be/WgxD5DmS6z8

that's a nice sentiment but of course it matters, actually, "BTC" is not a trick, fundamentally intentionally still alive, you can't actually decentralize everything but still it works and will work
Yes dude bitcoin is not over and it is not possible at least till next century it is very normal to make predictions by people because they just want to know about price coming next as bitcoin is the most decentralized currency, according to me this is time of low price but bitcoin will never change its overwhelming demand and high adoption.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:28:29 PM

The statement like this always coming went cryptocurrency on phase bearish mode, if the crypto was died why you and other people saying like that still on a crypto. most people like this only make some FUD to gain his portfolio at a dip
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:50:28 PM

The statement like this always coming went cryptocurrency on phase bearish mode, if the crypto was died why you and other people saying like that still on a crypto. most people like this only make some FUD to gain his portfolio at a dip
It is simply he is on doubts of the capabilities of bitcoin. I think he is now in the stage of losing and he is expressing his troubles.
I may suggest that OP should have time to relax and tried to be calm,  looking your portfolio everyday will give disappointment and make you not to think wisely.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:53:49 PM

It is simply he is on doubts of the capabilities of bitcoin. I think he is now in the stage of losing and he is expressing his troubles.
I may suggest that OP should have time to relax and tried to be calm,  looking your portfolio everyday will give disappointment and make you not to think wisely.

It will really make you crazy if you will look the price every day. But one thing for sure, bitcoin is not yet over. We have only just begun...
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:22:25 AM

It is not, its much pretty alive and bitcoin will always here to stay. With so many speculations on what really gonna be the future for bitcoin according to analysis then we all assure that bitcoin just started yet despite all the adversaries it had experienced since last year.  Media will always pull bitcoin down no matter what's the circumstances because they are afraid of it and as long as we support bitcoin and it is safe to say that bitcoin will always be alive.

cry023

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:11:43 AM

I don't think it will over in future because in this future world everything will be done with new technologies. In all our future will be there on internet and computers then currencies will be on electronics methods like cryptocurrencies and electronic wallets then bitcoin will never die ever...

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:29:05 AM

No, if I personally think this bitcoin hasn't ended because bitcoin still has a fairly large price not just anyone can have a large amount of bicoin, only certain people can store bitcoin, and I hope that the price of bitcoin will be like last 2017

Do not listen to these strange guys that say that Bitcoin can be over. You will see that if you invest in this cryptocurrency this year, in 3-5 years, you will become a very rich man.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 08:45:12 AM

Heed to this concept of Bitcoin is over and regret later. Most of the early adopters of Bitcoin clinched to this idea that Bitcoin cannot survive, Bitcoin is over etc and sold off the Bitcoins for Pizza, candies and other cheap stuffs. I could only imagine how they will feel about the December, 2017 bull market. Bitcoin is strongly alive and even set to rise above its all time hit in December, 2017 with the good news coming up this year.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:07:22 PM

No,bitcoin is not over yet. Still high value with a huge demand while supply is limited. Just keep on investing and holding bitcoin for the future of it will be more profitable.
It is,  Bitcoin is over in terms of price because its value is not that high anymore but in terms of demand , the demand is still there but not in a succession  .

There are times that people buy today and will not buy the next day  , there will also people that buy and they will just sell it in no  time  . Keep on investing is good but we need cash   .  If you don't have cash then it's still okay to continue hodling for the future
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:21:06 PM

No,bitcoin is not over yet. Still high value with a huge demand while supply is limited. Just keep on investing and holding bitcoin for the future of it will be more profitable.
It is,  Bitcoin is over in terms of price because its value is not that high anymore but in terms of demand , the demand is still there but not in a succession  .

There are times that people buy today and will not buy the next day  , there will also people that buy and they will just sell it in no  time  . Keep on investing is good but we need cash   .  If you don't have cash then it's still okay to continue hodling for the future
there are still many predictions that say bitcoin will return to its peak, but no one really knows when that will happen. with patience we will get what we are targeting. but it is better to trade in the short term to meet daily needs, except for those who have prepared funds for daily needs, or those who also work in real jobs

Shadidalam1111

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 06:49:04 PM

bitcoin will not end, but bitcoin will still be able to survive and will rise again because the price of bitcoin is fluctuating and will continue to change, so we must be patient and keep thinking positively.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:06:32 AM

Bitcoin is a very big platform. I think, investors will always be loyal and will keep interest and it is very impossible to end because of its coverage. I can see bitcoin in the next years to come and who knows, it will rise again as it was before. It will still be a long run, this is just the beginning.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:24:14 PM

bitcoin will not end, but bitcoin will still be able to survive and will rise again because the price of bitcoin is fluctuating and will continue to change, so we must be patient and keep thinking positively.
Yeah, right now still bitcoin is the most valued currency in the world, so I don't think why people question over its existence just because of few dips. See just be patient and keep hope, and you'll see everything soon will get back on track...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:33:10 PM

Bitcoin has been given up dead for tens of times, and each time it is reborn by moving to a higher level. Eventually, what worries us is the low level of transactions, indicating a lack of dissemination among the public.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: