Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are you afraid of buying bitcoin?  (Read 1986 times)
iam_aayushiJ

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:26:13 AM

I am not scared of buying Bitcoins, what I am scared of is where is the industry heading towards, where are we leading to, which direction, and why?
Centralisation vs Decentralisation is not the debate, centralisation exist with bitcoin also, exchanges are eventually becoming like banks.

And people in the middle like exchanges/advisors are making shit load of money. Where do the being fair to everyone claim went? Evaporated?

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sscarletmzileni

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:53:01 AM

Maybe because of the unstable condition of Bitcoin. Sad
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:53:10 AM

To be honest, I'm not afraid of buying bitcoin. Its just that I don't have funds to buy some Cheesy . Maybe those who bought at its peak are those who are afraid now in buying Bitcoin. They lost so much money hoping that it will rise more but its the reverse of it. I believe that many are hoping that these year will be a great year for Bitcoin once again. Many are buying right now I believe.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HarshitaPreetam

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:06:54 PM

Bitcoin exchanges and wallets can be easily hacked. There are also trust issues between issuers and investors since there are price discrepancies for retail investors.

I have started following Tropyc.com. Tropyc Token Curated Registry (TCR) is a decentralised curation system cryptocurrency primary markets. It ensures high quality curation and therefore can be trusted by everyone. It is a one stop solution
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:22:26 PM

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it.

Though I agree to some extent and I definitely agree that people should take reasonable risks, comparing the risks of buying bitcoin, a volatile asset, to starting a business is quite different. With a business, you have control with everything. If your business fails, you only have yourself(and your partner) to blame. With investing in cryptocurrencies though? There's only so much a single person can do to positively influence bitcoin's price, especially as a person that's not a sort of celebrity or "influencer" in the cryptocurrency space. Even as a celebrity or "influencer" though? It's definitely harder to pump prices right now compared to back then.
Therefore making your own business through bitcoin can also be an investment right? And can also mean that you will double the risk. It isn't really hard its just that people nowadays were just aware of the risk and more careful in putting up there money to this type of platform
HarshitaPreetam

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:47:12 PM

The volatility of Bitcoin is one more reason why people consider it a risk.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:07:13 PM

Lot of people need to study first before buying bitcoins again and hopping that bitcoin will never happen what happen in 2018 lot of people loss plenty of money investing and holding crypto coins in that year.

hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:09:31 PM

Even though low prices give opportunities to investors, to define a price that you may go in the market is very difficult at these harsh times. Also, investing on an asset has no relation with being brave or not. People who invest according to their feelings are always canditates to become  losers.
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

indeed there are some people who are afraid of losing. but without realizing it is a process of failure. now the price of bitcoin is low and this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold it until prices rise again. it will bring tremendous benefits later. why should you be afraid
in General, any purchase of cryptocurrencies is a risk forever. since you do not know how the market will behave at a given time.my opinion is not much need to buy even now but you can try.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:30:42 PM

Crypto market is no longer thing of trial play ground, it has now become a market of institutional investments. If you ask me then it’s been a while since this market was looked as risky field of investing your money but not anymore. Many countries already on the verge of making things legal and giving it status of perfect transaction system. I guess we shouldn’t be afraid of this anymore. Just consider it another choice of investment if you want make any.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:46:51 PM

many people afraid right now because the price of bitcoin is decreasing more and more right now, many investor and traders stop and withdraw their money because of this issue. they dont want to get a big losses, so their withdraw it first

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:59:55 PM

Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
What do you think on the market today.

Dropping in price could be good for us to enter into the market but we, for sure, won't do it blindly. We should make a plan when to buy based on our own analysis. Right now, it seems the price already stable and if we buy today, we may get lucky someday.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:04:42 PM

Most people are now afraid to buy bitcoin because they see reality now, but when they see the reality in the future they will regret it. They are easily provoked by FUD who want to drop bitcoin so they feel anxious when they want to buy bitcoin.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:11:18 PM

because they still don't believe in investing in bitcoin fully so they still don't know much about bitcoin and its information, so their conclusions are still in doubt because of the lack of clarity in the information they get.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:33:41 PM

indeed there are some people who are afraid of losing. but without realizing it is a process of failure. now the price of bitcoin is low and this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold it until prices rise again. it will bring tremendous benefits later. why should you be afraid
In investing, it includes being a risk taker. People who does not have much experience in this industry, are most likely to be afraid in buying bitcoin so learning how it works is needed. So we should not be afraid to take risk because failure is also a part of success.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:12:47 PM

To get afraid or not to invest in bitcoin is personal and a person chose that by considering the market from hi or her view point but what I think buying these days is the best things that can done by an investor or a trader because the income margin they can gain from a single investment is very high but some chose to leave the market instead of taking an advantage of the situation so bitcoin tends to fall but in the near future definitely they will understand what they have left because bitcoin will definitely progressing 

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:53:14 PM

Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
No one can guarantee the future price. The business risk is not the same with cryptocurrency that the likelihood of losing money is multiple. Moreover, the recovery in the past years is not proof of this realization in the future.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:59:22 PM

Taking risk in business is apart also the same to buying bitcoin need to accept the risk to get success
And during the price is drop that's good timing and opportunity to buy
And as i seen the market cap their will become quite moving in  stable their status at this time

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:50:14 PM

Lot of people need to study first before buying bitcoins again and hopping that bitcoin will never happen what happen in 2018 lot of people loss plenty of money investing and holding crypto coins in that year.
This is the reason why investors are afraid now to invest since they’ve loss big money during the hype early last year until the biggest fall in the last quarter of 2018. Personally, I’m not afraid to invest on bitcoin its just happen that I don’t have much spare money to use for investing, but for sure I will continue to support bitcoin and altcoins because I know the previous dump is very normal and its just like a big correction.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:49:01 PM

I am not afraid buying bitcoin i still believe bitcoin was giving more profits at near future, investing in bitcoin are the best decision i can since i asopt bitcoin in my life.

I trust digital currency growing uprise again their value and stay strong currency like fiat miney in the near future no need to afraid and to woory buying bitcoin all do need to dio is wait the right timing buying coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: