Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are you afraid of buying bitcoin?  (Read 1986 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:57:19 AM

Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
What do you think on the market today.

Some see this as an opportunity to buy cheaper coins. Buying at lower selling at higher.

Well as for risk, you will not get anything you want risk free.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:42:34 AM

I am afraid to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now declining, the price of bitcoin is now not like before, I will buy bitcoin when the price is stable, hopefully the price of bitcoin in the trading market will get better

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
CHANG_E

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:09:16 AM

Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
actually not, I will keep buying bitcoin for me
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:19:58 AM

Where did you get that stupid idea of bitcoin collapsing?this will never happen mate because this scenarios had happened from the past and what bitcin achieve after is more higher than each previous so be sure of buying now and take the risk if you dont wanna be late for the ride

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:28:18 AM

Where did you get that stupid idea of bitcoin collapsing?this will never happen mate because this scenarios had happened from the past and what bitcin achieve after is more higher than each previous so be sure of buying now and take the risk if you dont wanna be late for the ride

yes bitcoin did already collapse last year (2018) maybe you are the ones that who arent aware that it actually happened back then .  but yeah i still agree on you that bitcoin achieve a high price when compared to its past year of existence  .

why are you afraid of buying bitcoin?

afraid ? yes all of us afraid its because bitcoin is highly unstable . we dont know if the price can go down after we buy it . but even if we are afraid we still continue to buy bitcoin because we believe that bitcoin is the only investment that can give us a huge profits  .

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:32:12 AM

People who don't have faith in Bitcoin will afraid to buy bitcoin but after seeing all improvement in adoption of bitcoin makes to grab as many coins as possible in the market. If you look for the short term the price of bitcoin is very risky, plan the bitcoin for the long term it makes you more comfortable about it.

trashman43

Activity: 298

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:57:26 AM

I don't think people are afraid to buy Bitcoin. People are just being careful in terms of cryptocurrency investment is concern. But I Believe now is the best time to get into Bitcoin and invest. You shouldn't wait till the market price of Bitcoin to be around $10k or $15k before you join the Bitcoin train. Before you join this train, I advice people to get to understand the bitcoin market and also get the basic principles associated to this kind of investment.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:15:22 AM

Yes, i think this is high time to invest into BTC and other alt coins. No doubt that it will go its previous market if i see from 2008 market. So don't be hopeless at present time think for future and be a big gainer.

Its very hope that BTC going to pump at present time so you can carry on it.

Best of luck.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:54:35 AM

In this forum, there is no one who is afraid to buy a bitcoi, it's just that I, as a trader, wait for the right time or moment to buy it. we cannot buy bitcoin without calculation.

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:26:48 AM

The scenario painted here by the poster I actually the main reason why the richer are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.
Some people fail to understand that even life itself is a risk and so taking calculated risk like buying bitcoin now that the price is low is the best .

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:57:08 AM

I think that the crisis in the market is another chance to buy bitcoin at a good price but the main thing is to buy it in a good range and preferably in parts. I'm trying to do just that.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:19:13 AM

I am afraid to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now declining, the price of bitcoin is now not like before, I will buy bitcoin when the price is stable, hopefully the price of bitcoin in the trading market will get better
You will not find bitcoin price stable, look like you need some information about bitcoin price movements or the characteristics of bitcoin prices. A lot of people who buy bitcoin will know that the price of bitcoin is very volatile, this can be an opportunity for you to choose short-term investments. When someone chooses to invest, it is highly recommended that he knows the characteristics of the investment place he chooses, do not just want to get profit but he does not know the risks that will be faced.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:37:46 AM

I understand that today's bitcoin price is very attractive, but buying cryptocurrencies as everyone knows is a very big risk. From a global point of view, we have a growth of thousands of percent in a few years, on the other hand we see 1 year of decline which is frightening.
Yes, risk is a noble cause, but I have never spent my last money on bitcoin. Maybe this is because I have a family and I do not want to throw money away - because the price may fall even more.
Perhaps if I were a bachelor I would buy bitcoin today without hesitation and keep it for many years. Buy or not-it's everyone's business and often it has a lot of circumstances.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:46:59 AM

I also have no doubt that the cryptocurrency market will soon recover and the price of bitcoin will grow, and also I understand that the price is now acceptable for buying Bitcoin, but at the same time I understand that I need to invest the money that I am not afraid to lose , so I still keep my altcoins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2180

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:50:24 AM

No, I am not afraid to buy bitcoin. Especially on current situation, although we don't know where is the bottom if bitcoin but I calculate always by satoshi, not in USD. Actually we are buying satoshi, not usd. That's why I am not afraid. Market could run uptrend anytime. Even during trading time I calculate in satoshi. I don't care what is the usd price because I am btc holder. I am not usd holder. I believe on btc that it will recover once a time. So why should we worry about that. Just hold with patience and it will give you profits. Holding alts are bit risk, but holding btc no need to worry. Just keep your trust and buy, don't think too much where is the bottom.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:36:49 AM

most of them are not real investors, they wanted some quick money and risk free, any real investor is buying now.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:49:43 AM

Currently i am not afraid to buy but i don't have the means to buy more bitcoins so i have chosen to invest in some promising altcoins which i can afford with a very little investment. If i had the means of buying 10 bitcoins i will buy them down today than ever because it's really going to go higher than this current value for sure. Even if it doesn't i will wait for the next halving which will increase scarcity for us to gain more value.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:54:39 AM

most of them are not real investors, they wanted some quick money and risk free, any real investor is buying now.
They are into rich quick scheme which they believe bitcoin will bring them. Yes, they aren't real investors they are just trying their luck and wants to hit and run bitcoin.

I feel sorry for those type of people because they usually experience lose if they aren't too patient enough to wait for the market to get better.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emililadjet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:03:04 PM

Is the bear market over? You're going to tell me that we're still going to go lower, but since last month we climbed little by little .. and say that it is enough to have a good red candle hard to start off again.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:03:55 PM

I dont scared at all to buy bitcoin in this current price as i know it will be bull again. Atleat that was i believe at cause all over a year bitcoin has being drop. Maybe this year we might see a grow on bitcoin so i believe it will be a good buy on this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: