Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is pumping!  (Read 24523 times)
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:13:09 PM

I'm afraid your expectations won't work. I would sell at your place and take profits. Ethereum will not be able to rise above $ 200 at that moment

I agree! It's just a pump in front of a hard fork. Until bitcoin begins to grow, Ethereum will not grow.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:25:53 PM

Dubious statement. If you look at the ETH chart, you will see that ethereum does not always correlate with BTC. Therefore, if you have time to wait, then this is an easy hodld.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:31:39 PM

Today, the price of this asset is growing only because very soon the hardfork and the launch of futures on ETH. I recommend to invest in ETH carefully as there is a chance of a failed hardfork.
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:37:09 PM

congratulations on your success, but I suggest that you do not sell it as soon as possible because I am sure that the ethreum will not stop rising until hardfork occurs, even after Hardfork etereum is still possible to continue to increase because bitcoin is in a good trend

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:41:32 PM

Ether continues to grow and delight their holders. This is facilitated by future updates, as well as associated with a number of forks of the Ethereum. January promises to be a very hot month for cryptocurrency in spite of the fact that it is winter outside.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:56:12 PM

Ether continues to grow and delight their holders. This is facilitated by future updates, as well as associated with a number of forks of the Ethereum. January promises to be a very hot month for cryptocurrency in spite of the fact that it is winter outside.

Yes Exactly I am one among them as holding is very disgusting thing as the market was horrible last year, Yes there is atleast a smile on the ethereum holders as their long wait is slowly turning to be a lime light.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:10:09 PM

this year and started well for eth slowly its value is growing but i will not be satisfied until it reaches at least a value of $ 400
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:18:07 PM

It seems to me that Ethereum is a promising coin, but, like all cryptocurrencies, it is associated with Bitcoins during periods of ups and downs.
At the moment, the market is so. Ethereum of course can fly very well, but only with bitcoins. I think it makes sense to invest in this.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:21:07 PM

I am seeing the price of ETH rising since the last week of 2018. And now the price of ETH is 150+$. I believe ETH will grow a lot in 2019, and attract new investors. I also believe that ETH will reach its desire price in year 2019. Now the price of ETH is increasing day by day.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:22:42 PM

Ethereum will recover in 2019. He got the second place back in the market. Slowly getting stronger again. I think the rise after the forklift will increase. The rise of Ethereum will help to revive the market. 2018 was a bad year. I hope 2019 is a good year for all of us

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:28:31 PM

It seems that you set too high a target on ETH's growth at this time. In my opinion, the ETH will not be able to pass the $ 200 mark if the BTC price remains the same

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:34:30 PM

Indeed it is a very good sign, I am very happy for you. ETH apparently begins to gain momentum and it is very pleasing as this is my favorite crypto asset. Also this month, ETH are waiting for events that definitely should not affect its price and very much hope that for the better. But no matter how it was there, ETH is a good coin and has the best platform.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:43:46 PM

You are right it’s time to hold Ethereum, because ethereum is pumping & we can hope it will put a positive change on ICO’S.
Along with it ICO’S can also help Ethereum to go up.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:53:29 PM

Finally ETH is back to legal second place #2!

148$ not best price, but much better than 80$ few week ago. Hope with ETH 2.0. grow will show better results.

Casper is coming
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:08:11 PM

This is happening due to the upcoming great events. I think that the market is slowly recovering and this happens because of Ethereum as well. Hope this uptrend will continue and we would see 300 USD per Ethereum before the fork.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:08:57 PM

What PAMP?you probably have not seen what a pump is, this is when the token can give from 3-10 and above x-profits, and not some 50% for 7 days, so the take-off has not yet gone, we sit zhdems, he expects that finally in the near future everything will go up, and old investors and new ones will get a good harvest

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:31:29 PM

Now the market is still dominated by the bearish trend, so I think that Ethereum will not rise above $ 200

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Enzo05

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:33:45 PM

Lucky to bought it when its cheap  Grin Grin . I also buy some when price touch to $85 so just expecting ethereum to back at even $700 and I am good to go to sell . Smiley
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:37:33 PM

No surprises, this was always expected. Ethereum is the Number 2 cryptocurrency by volume for a reason. The fact that it has dipped considerably in the last couple of months doesn't mean it is dead or finished. It was always going to rally and pump when the time was right. Also, the recent pump has been enabled by the fact that there are a lot of Ethereum forks coming up this month. Lots of people will want to buy and hold ETH in order to take advantage of the forks and earn some free and easy tokens. This will only lead to more price appreciation in the days ahead.
bamb

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:40:44 PM

This pump is still not significant yet. The ethereum price have really sunk so low to the extent that those few people that were able to buy below $100 are the ones who find current price profitable, the rest of us are still in the red!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀