Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we close that chapter now and move on?  (Read 1329 times)
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:24:14 PM

Not that easy but there is still a chance for those who invest in their all-time high and still holding those coins, 2019 and 2020 could be a breakthrough year for all of us, these three coming events that you mentioned can make the price spike again once it transforms to reality.

juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:40:42 PM

Let's be patient long enough to success guys! Let's determine that the market will continue to be boring in 2019 and waiting for its boom in next years

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:42:09 PM

As long as someone still using or keeping a cryptocurrency, that would keep the cryptocurency to stay alive.
Aside from that, also as long as there are miners, then the crypto will still have it's heartbeat.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:57:09 PM

Never believe those who say crypto will die. Their sole purpose is to get the coins you have at a low price. With the developing technology, crypto currencies will take place in our lives more.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:15:32 PM

yes , we must to move on from the bad moment for the past year. The new moment will build again to rise.
Blockchain is still promising in the techonlogy aspect for development and deployment.
Yes, the blockchain is promising, but the OP is right: on average, the quality of new projects is very low. This may give haters a reason for to shame the crypto. But this cann't be the cause of death of crypto. I think that the worst thing that can happen is that crypto can reduce the pace of progress by no more than 5 years (2024 BTC will be halved).

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:24:28 PM

yes , we must to move on from the bad moment for the past year. The new moment will build again to rise.
Blockchain is still promising in the techonlogy aspect for development and deployment.
Yes, the blockchain is promising, but the OP is right: on average, the quality of new projects is very low. This may give haters a reason for to shame the crypto. But this cann't be the cause of death of crypto. I think that the worst thing that can happen is that crypto can reduce the pace of progress by no more than 5 years (2024 BTC will be halved).

I closed that chapter long time ago, and moved on. Blockchain is more than promising, therefore I invest my time and my money.
Drop didn`t scare me, I`m still here doing the same what I did before drop, learning, earning and investing. Nothing changed and I
don`t plan to change anything.
   I`m sure that crypto-currencies are here to stay, some of them for a long-term! I`m hoping that I`m making my investments in
those projects.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:24:50 PM

Yes it’s time to really move on from the losses and poor decisions
Then learn from the past mistakes ahead of the future

The chapter depends on if you are doing airdrops, bounties, trading or arbitrage
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:42:14 PM

We will be able to do this later, most likely and more than once, but so far we don’t need to hurry, because with each fall they will do the same with us!
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:47:13 PM

I don't think so,the market is not gone. So,why we should stop?I think such kind of thinking come from less patient people.They should research on crypto more deeply.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:49:02 PM

I never had doubts about cryptos since my joining this industry. The only thing that i thing will happen is that the concepts of ICOs may die giving birth to some better concept.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:50:56 PM

I closed that chapter long time ago, and moved on. Blockchain is more than promising, therefore I invest my time and my money.
Drop didn`t scare me, I`m still here doing the same what I did before drop, learning, earning and investing. Nothing changed and I
don`t plan to change anything.
   I`m sure that crypto-currencies are here to stay, some of them for a long-term! I`m hoping that I`m making my investments in
those projects.

of course it must be done by all crypto users, don't change the mindset and conclude that cryptocurrency will die because of facing a bad moment that happened a year ago. indeed, lately the quality of the new project has been very low, but crypto is not fully said to have died here while there are still many people who feel many benefits to using it
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:04:59 PM

The last year is the worst chapter for cryptocurrency and until now that chapter affects  the new year of cryptocurrency or new chapter of cryptocurrency but move on  just believe that cryptocurrency will go back to its highness soon.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:27:41 PM

Now, with the ICO boom in 2017 bringing forth many projects with "unrealistic" visions and others with "imaginary" problems that never existed, and amidst the numerous scams many people predicted that Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin will die but they didn't (at least in 2018). Though we had a really rough and tough 2018 but here we are again. I have realized recently that the conversation has shifted towards new perspectives (Ethereum new forks, Bitcoin upcoming halving, new blockchain developments, etc).

So can we now boldly put the haters and naysayers to shame now. Crypto is here to stay. We are not going to die. Happy new year guys! Smiley
yes crypto is not die and will continue to run. They're doing pretty good now i thought. even in year 2018 it didn't go well, but i believe crypto will be doing good for this year. Hoping for better in 2019.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:35:08 PM

Let us forget about the problem of the badness of various ICO projects that made crypto prices in 2018 decline. It's time we rebuild the trust of investors and traders to increase crypto on the market. Let's prove to crypto haters that they have mistakenly had bad thoughts about crypto. Make them all regret that they turn around to support crypto.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:41:30 PM

for everyone who has seen the act of the market as a major topic to converse or dialogue about in an unwelcoming way that i may not have approved of, i will always tell them to consider taking a different topic as i do not discuss innovative technological ideas such as blockchain technology with those who do not see reason with it

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:49:28 AM

No matter what it's happening in the past, we need to move on and try another chance to fix so many problems we have in trading especially if we are losing too much money. Without having a will to change what we did in the past, we only still on the bad situations and we cannot recover the losses in the short or long term.

But I don't think the crypto will end in a short time because we still want to see the crypto can reach the glorious in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:16:38 AM

What is more important here is to continue what we have done in cryptocurrency, do not be pessimistic because the crypto condition that is still like this in the future will certainly gradually improve, remain optimistic and confident of the results to be achieved in the future

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:22:36 AM

~snip
They are stupid enough to say bitcoin is zero. Maybe today those who leave bitcoin will regret it. Market has started to improve, a little more to be patient. Ignore those who don't believe in bitcoin, they try to attract us to the bad actions they take and become losers
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:39:08 AM

If it is true that in the future there will be a reduction of half of Bitcoin. Of course, Bitcoin will decrease and become a rare coin. So that the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase and all Altcoin will also increase. And thinking that Bitcoin will die, I don't think that will happen.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:46:57 AM

The whole cryptocurrency will depend on the mood of investors. While  use demand and generating income, will evolve, but the problems every day only expand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: