Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:32:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitTorrent Is Launching Its Own Cryptocurrency on the Tron Network  (Read 200 times)
TRONOfficial (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:41:24 PM

BitTorrent, which pioneered peer-to-peer technology for sharing files on the internet, is creating its own cryptocurrency.

Issued by the Singapore-based BitTorrent Foundation, the new BitTorrent Token (BTT) will run on the tron protocol, developed by Tron, which acquired BitTorrent in June of last year. The file-sharing software company claims to have 100 million users.

Justin Sun, founder of Tron and CEO of BitTorrent, said in a press release:

“In one giant leap, we can introduce blockchain to hundreds of millions of users around the world and empower a new generation of content creators with the tools to distribute their content directly to others on the web.”

https://www.coindesk.com/bittorrent-is-launching-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-the-tron-network
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:54:00 AM

Wow. This is a good news for cryptocurrency market. BitTorrent is a well-known download-supporting application. I think this will make a good impact for crypto world.

KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:13:15 AM

This is a great news for all of the cryptocurrencies enthusiast since there are so many people are waited for bittorrent to be more efficient.
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:46:55 AM

Why dont they use the tron token to do these kind of payments on the bittorent network, does anyone know?

Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:51:40 AM

I don’t know how profitable it will be and how to use this coin. To buy media materials on the site? Basically, this program is used to download pirated content on the Internet. It is difficult to say how much this project will be successful. But yes, there are a large number of users of this program.
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:22:08 PM

All the investors were waiting for good news about crypto currency in new year 2019.so l think it is a good news for all.its a great idea to  launching BitTorrent own crypto currency on TronNetwork.Now it keeps much more trust will create & attractions to the people.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:07:50 PM

Program BitTorrent enjoys a huge number of people who share files around the world and I think that almost everyone has it on the computer. I like their idea of creating cryptocurrency.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:08:07 AM

Program BitTorrent enjoys a huge number of people who share files around the world and I think that almost everyone has it on the computer. I like their idea of creating cryptocurrency.
I think that this is the idea of Justin San, who bought this campaign not so long ago. even in the summer, there was news that the Tron was buying a bittorent

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:38:10 AM

This is surely a welcome development if I may say,beyond the fact that the project will attract good community,we can also say that crypto and blockchain is gradually gaining ground on daily basis.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:38:40 AM

lol that is such a misleading article.

Bittorrent belongs to Tron. in case you have forgotten it they bought Bittorrent last year: https://www.coindesk.com/tron-bought-bittorrent-crypto-wont-stop-talking
and now they are just making a new useless token using the "brand" that they have bought to advertise that token and get some money out of it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:00:59 AM

I think its called BTT i heard this news, i think tron has making good things Grin, i think the Bittorrent has 100 million users i think this is a great step for tron
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:44:20 AM

BitTorrent is the world’s largest file-sharing protocol having more than 100 million users, which got acquired by TRON in June 2018 itself and now they have launched their own coin on TRON’s network. if you want to invest on BTT you can buy here at best rates.

BitTorrent has been constantly getting support from the big market players. Recently, it has announced a partnership with CoinPayments in order to launch support for native BTT tokens. The mutual integration of TRON and BitTorrent is known as “Project Atlas”.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:49:14 AM

An AMA was organized for BTT last night. TRON & BTT CEO Justin SUN answered questions. He said there are long plans for more than 6 years for BTT, and BTT will introduce people to cryptocurrencies. We all will see together what they can make it or not.
akerner

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:44:58 PM

Yes, BitTorrent is a very interesting project by the way https://cmc.io/coins/bittorrent
I think it is worth keeping an eye on it  Wink
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

Unfortunately, I did not buy BTT in the opening days on Binance. BTT is very well cared for. Continuous good news will help BTT fly high in the market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: