Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What you have been anticipating for- Ethereum hardfork  (Read 643 times)
heritage35 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:31:56 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 10:42:48 AM by heritage35

The long awaited time is here.
Just this morning I received the mail from coinex on ethereum hardfork.
This got me excited.
It then means that exchanges will also support the hardfork, which is imminent, starting from the 14th of this month.

This will definitely make ETH to surge this month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:36:39 AM

Excellent news! I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, in the case of Constantinople hardfork, the blockchain will not split, so exchanges should not have any problems. It is possible that they will only need an update, like for example, in the case of a new version of wallet.

yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:40:40 AM

I think the only explanation for the moment is coinex. When asked by e-mail binance, They said we do not support fork.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:43:00 AM

Excellent news! I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, in the case of Constantinople hardfork, the blockchain will not split, so exchanges should not have any problems. It is possible that they will only need an update, like for example, in the case of a new version of wallet.
That fork coin not created or caused by the ethereum hardfork but it will be the same as bitcoin and any other bitcoin fork coin just like bitcoin diamond and private. Basically they are a usual token that created by the team that tries to take the advantage from ethereum hardfork.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:47:54 AM

It is just in case as per the email "if" a new coin will be generated they will distribute it to their traders that has ethereum before the fork. I wish that there will be no new useless coin that this constantinople fork will produce.

This might will definitely make ETH to surge this month.
The effect is taking over since the welcoming of 2019. A surge for ethereum has happened and from $80 the price rose to $150 and it's starting to become stable at that level. We may see more to come before that day.

Signature for rent
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:48:20 AM

That fork coin not created or caused by the ethereum hardfork but it will be the same as bitcoin and any other bitcoin fork coin just like bitcoin diamond and private. Basically they are a usual token that created by the team that tries to take the advantage from ethereum hardfork.

I know that any coins will not appear after this fork. After the Fork, there will only be a preliminary preparation for the POS in the Ethereum network. So support message is about only may about wallet change or network stuff.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:54:11 AM

If hardfork passes successfully Constantinople, and later this year the team transfers the platform to pos, then with ethereum everything will be fine in the near future. Ethereum has quite a few competitors.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:09:12 AM

It is good that the Ethereum team did not make the next division of the coin, but simply launch the update!
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:40:20 AM

The team has got a lot of developments to the deliver of the platform this year and this might make ethereum to grow more. It will not I anyway take ethereum out of the market, but it is an update to make of better, most especially in addressing the security.
I guess what we had in price during the last bull run was only little, the next might be see to be massive and will increase its market cap.
Sanford

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:42:55 AM

Of course, the growth of ETH this month and in the near future is not avoided. But what about the coins? Whether this will lead to growth in the market or everything will remain in this position. What will happen next ?
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:52:15 AM

That is cool especially if you are trading there and just bought ethereums for these coming forks. I wish all exchanges especially the big ones follow. Most of them won't be distributing those free ETNs and ETCVs. So I will be moving my ethereums to my personal wallet. 
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:23:11 PM

Indeed, they waited for him for a very long time and now it is clear that everything is ready and finally it will happen. Too many times everything was tolerated and people tired
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:02:44 PM

If hardfork passes successfully Constantinople, and later this year the team transfers the platform to pos, then with ethereum everything will be fine in the near future. Ethereum has quite a few competitors.

I am just wishing that after the ethereum hardfork it will give us a good result in the end, and I am hoping that POS of ETH will become successful also which means its value for sure will definitely bounce after this things, so that every eth holders will gonna have a smile to their faces in the near future.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:09:11 PM

Another News that will put drama in the cryptocurrency industry and I really think that it will definitely change the perspective of other people on the way they see ETH collapsing in the recent year, And can surely be a piece of great news and might recover its volatility in the upcoming Hard Fork, Well A lot can happen and only time can tell, people can buy and people can sell over this kind of news.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:16:29 PM

In mid-January, five different improvements called Constantinople are expected in ethereum. We expect that they will qualitatively improve this coin and, therefore, it is already growing significantly in price.
However, the Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV) coin will still be separated from ethereum this month and this will happen on January 11th. It has nothing to do with mid-January improvements.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:23:16 PM

Of course, the growth of ETH this month and in the near future is not avoided. But what about the coins? Whether this will lead to growth in the market or everything will remain in this position. What will happen next ?
As a Ethereum hardfork is concentrate in increase the block size so many altcoins are make good benefit. But recent market is impossible to predict what will happen in future so no one imagine the future assumption.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:05:33 PM

Ethereum has already seen very rapid price soar to almost $150, and I guess we will see even more by the 14th January (my estimate is around $220 per ETH).
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:37:37 PM

Well it is not about the exchanges bro and i think constantinople hard fork is not going to produce a new coin it will just upgrade the eth network and also help in getting rid of scalability issues that eth is facing and yes i agree with your last point that eth will surge this month, most eth community agrees about the surge due to this upgrade but how much eth value can gain around this news is yet to be seen.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:46:40 PM
Merited by bocyaj (1)

I will rate it as one of the most promising news of the year Nd today
Because it shows the preparation in place for the hardfork to take place and I’m impressed too

I think it would further strengthen etherum total cap and increase demand for etherum
But I would hope for a further increase in value per etherum to atleast 800$
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:18:01 PM

Even if we do not have a tremendous increase in price now, at least before thus year ends, there will be positive trend in its rate.
One of the most important thing is that, ethereum started this year on a good note, which then means that it is likely going to end it well.
The hardfork is a blessing in disguise to those who have been holding for quite some time now.
trofim21

Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:39:44 PM

I think that we all expect from this only positive results and I think that the coin should definitely grow at least several times in the near future.
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:11:17 PM

I think that we all expect from this only positive results and I think that the coin should definitely grow at least several times in the near future.
I think that from this she not will grow in several times. Ethereum is a good coin, but such growth will mean very strong pumping.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:19:54 AM

This is obviously good news, I would very much like it to have a positive effect on the coin itself!
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:23:12 AM

That's a very good news, which helps ETH increase dramatically this week and rise to 2nd place in coinmarket. The price of the ETH will continue to increase until the hard fork takes place
StatesManG
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:25:34 AM

Coinex has been the only exchange who is in support of the hardfork although there is still time for other exchanges to send out news. BTW this is an interesting new for eth lovers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
cryptobae10

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:28:21 AM

Am excited about the prospects of etherum fork
But I’m anticipating about what happens after the fork

Will it be another dump as usual after forks
Or this will be different from the usual trends ?

This are the questions that bulges me
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:03:38 AM

Great news ! Did you guys hear any exchanges or wallets will still maintain a rigid fork ? I think the growth will continue at Ethereum.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:13:04 PM

I hope it ends better than the fork of BCH that ended in both forked coins losing half of their value. People who bought BCH in hope of getting forked coins lost more than half of their money if they sold after the fork and can potentially lose more because I don't see a great future before BCH and SV looks like a scam.
ETH is pumping but it can face a big dump after the fork. We will see how it goes.
Evushko

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:50:52 PM

We have all been waiting for this for a long time! I hope all the hard things are over and now only growth is waiting for us!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:56:44 PM

Quitely after ethereum hardfork I really believe eth will growth in the market place
Race all altcoins and bounce back ahgain their old price value as second expensive coins

basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:55:17 PM

I am sure that the ethereum will still grow very well in price because of this news because it lowered to the bottom of this karine

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:38:13 PM

I think that nothing will change because of the fork. The price of Ethereum will rise to the fork itself, and then both growth and decline are possible. Ethereum will be fine this year and it will grow, so you can relax.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:51:23 PM

Thanks, but just be careful with Coinex exchange, when you go to their telegram group, a lot of traders always complain about the disappearance of their deposit and non-receipt of their withdrawals after many days. They are always told to contact support and some have had to be frustrated out. Binance and Okex exchange will be supporting the Constinople and Imtoken will offer it support too, the Constantinople is just an upgrade of the ethereum network, to switch from POW to POS.
Thanks for this update. Personal I have never used coined and this warning is a prompt one, which I feel should be useful  for those who are yet to start trading on it. This is why it is necessary to use reputable exchanges, so that your fund can be safe. Security is of utmost importance.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

Nobody has doubts that ethereum would raise till this date much more. It is awesome news that so much exchanges are going to support this fork and I hope that myetherwallet is going to support the hardfork as well.

levvv

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:55:56 AM

This got me excited.
It then means that exchanges will also support the hardfork, which is imminent, starting from the 14th of this month.

I think there are some other ethereum forks than Constantinople, but the major one is Constantinople.
No wonder there was a surging price in the market of ETH, although not too much.
So far, the most popular fork of ETH is only ETC in the market. Let see if the upcoming forks will be massive adopted by crypto users or not.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:29:46 AM

This is what awaited many investors when ethereum will experience hardfork. the existence of this will likely increase ethereum is great at the beginning of this year. It is certainly also the most will have no effect on other coins will also experience increased at that time.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:34:49 AM

The market today is going up and the whole is a blue, the ETH is currently at 160$ and I am confident it will soon go up to 180$ before January 14th. A great start to 2019
darmin

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:52:36 AM

When Exchange starts to support hardfork that will come of course it will be a piece of joyous news. This will lead to a rise in the core will happen to ethereum. reasonable when many are utilizing it to buy the ethereum pretty much in order for the results of the hardfork they get too big.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:53:18 AM

The market today is going up and the whole is a blue, the ETH is currently at 160$ and I am confident it will soon go up to 180$ before January 14th. A great start to 2019
It is able to show a higher price for this week, especially if hardfork will fully justify itself and will not be a failure, then you can expect at least $200
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:12:40 PM

Honestly I don't even remember how many times I have written on this forum about how ethereum was too low and it needs to be higher and it is highly undervalued right now and deserves 120-130+ prices give or take. Thankfully bitcoin and crypto space went up a bit but ethereum increase much more than others thanks to this hard fork. I have all my ethereums in my exchange that I use, after this hardfork I will probably move it to a wallet and stake it.

I may just get a vps so I can just put it there and keep there but I do not trust vps that much neither considering anything could happen there and I can lose all my coins. If I can find a way to safely do that I will probably do that but if I can't I will probably just stake while my PC is open and close when I go to bed, it will be inefficient but it will be a way of doing it at least.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:51:15 PM

It will be only an update and not a real fork as ETH will not split. It is good that exchanges are supporting it and we have right to suppose that the whole upgrade will be smooth. ETH price will increase faster than the market if the upgrade will be done successfully.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:53:46 PM

This got me excited.

I am still skeptical as to how this Ethereum hard fork will affect the price of ETH itself and the entire market. ETH is a big player in the crypto market and has so many dependent projects.
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:57:14 PM

It will be only an update and not a real fork as ETH will not split. It is good that exchanges are supporting it and we have right to suppose that the whole upgrade will be smooth. ETH price will increase faster than the market if the upgrade will be done successfully.
Yep, and for me it can be a good upgrade and very timely since we need to saw this for us to pump again. ETH was started to show that trend, and hopefully it will continue even after the Hardfork. Let's hope for a positive outcome and hopefully the investors will be now more knowledgeable about cryptomarket and don't panic easily. This year is going to be a great one for all the cryptoholders.

Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:59:40 PM

After I heard that's no new asset was generated from the Constantinople hard fork, I still trade ETH as usual. And it seems, there is nothing that I have to prepare and to anticipated for the upcoming ETH hard fork.
thinkme1st

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 12:07:38 AM

Well it is not about the exchanges bro and i think constantinople hard fork is not going to produce a new coin it will just upgrade the eth network and also help in getting rid of scalability issues that eth is facing and yes i agree with your last point that eth will surge this month, most eth community agrees about the surge due to this upgrade but how much eth value can gain around this news is yet to be seen.
You are right there isn't new coin but just an upgrade. Regarding price movement, If you follow price history of all previous Ethereum hard forks, the price always went up before the upgrade date and then dropped after but who knows what will happen this time.

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:50:26 PM

The hardfork start tomorrow. I think this phase will determine if ethereum will rise or dump, since the price has already plummeted right before the fork.
Well, the more the update, the better the prospect of a price increase. I still believe there will be a better uptrend, which might not be during the issuance of the hardfork.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:27:10 PM

After hardfork block reward will drop to 2 from 3. That would push the price higher in my opinion. But maybe not on short term.

BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 08:46:36 PM

Anything that will happen, i will prepare. But only hold a few coins, maybe 2-3 ETH only. Don't have a brave soul to hold at this time especially when i post this, ETH down again and hope it can increased again when HF come.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:37:30 PM

Anything that will happen, i will prepare. But only hold a few coins, maybe 2-3 ETH only. Don't have a brave soul to hold at this time especially when i post this, ETH down again and hope it can increased again when HF come.

I am sure that before the hard fork, when everyone starts buying Ethereum, the market will collapse, especially Ethereum, then it will recover, but don’t fall into this trap.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:47:51 PM

I am sure that before the hard fork, when everyone starts buying Ethereum, the market will collapse, especially Ethereum, then it will recover, but don’t fall into this trap.

I agree that at such an important event, speculators try to manipulate the price. Or someone wants to take part in their game for who will be smarter and buy cheaper, sell high, or simply invest in the long term and sleep well, knowing that the price of ETH will sooner or later go up.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
VPScreator

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:12:08 PM

I think that the Ethereum update will allow the price to grow a bit more, but even if it does, the market trend remains the same.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:29:26 PM

It is usually goes to fall when hardfork  came near as people were selling their coins in the preparation for a change.  Not bad it is, but it makes different for now since we are totally in dip and it get more when people dump their ETH. I'm afraid it getting worst and couldn't recovery fast after these and a lot of investors will loss their money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:41:17 PM

After I heard that's no new asset was generated from the Constantinople hard fork, I still trade ETH as usual. And it seems, there is nothing that I have to prepare and to anticipated for the upcoming ETH hard fork.
If you are watching the official statement regarding the hardfork and you will know very well about that dude, It looks like you have been missing a lot of information regarding the hardfork. This is a protocol change and no new will be generated in the future,

|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:22:21 PM

I am eagerly waiting to see how ethereum will behave after the hardfork. I do not expect much from it. It is either a positive or negative trend. I just know that even if it dumps, it will surely rise again.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:49:05 PM

So far, this has no positive effect on Ethereum. We can see its decline. But I hope that after the fork this situation will change for the better. In the meantime, we risk falling below$100.

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: