Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you have been anticipating for- Ethereum hardfork  (Read 643 times)
heritage35 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:31:56 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 10:42:48 AM by heritage35

The long awaited time is here.
Just this morning I received the mail from coinex on ethereum hardfork.
This got me excited.
It then means that exchanges will also support the hardfork, which is imminent, starting from the 14th of this month.

This will definitely make ETH to surge this month.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:36:39 AM

Excellent news! I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, in the case of Constantinople hardfork, the blockchain will not split, so exchanges should not have any problems. It is possible that they will only need an update, like for example, in the case of a new version of wallet.

yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:40:40 AM

I think the only explanation for the moment is coinex. When asked by e-mail binance, They said we do not support fork.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:43:00 AM

Excellent news! I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, in the case of Constantinople hardfork, the blockchain will not split, so exchanges should not have any problems. It is possible that they will only need an update, like for example, in the case of a new version of wallet.
That fork coin not created or caused by the ethereum hardfork but it will be the same as bitcoin and any other bitcoin fork coin just like bitcoin diamond and private. Basically they are a usual token that created by the team that tries to take the advantage from ethereum hardfork.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:47:54 AM

It is just in case as per the email "if" a new coin will be generated they will distribute it to their traders that has ethereum before the fork. I wish that there will be no new useless coin that this constantinople fork will produce.

This might will definitely make ETH to surge this month.
The effect is taking over since the welcoming of 2019. A surge for ethereum has happened and from $80 the price rose to $150 and it's starting to become stable at that level. We may see more to come before that day.

Signature for rent
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:48:20 AM

That fork coin not created or caused by the ethereum hardfork but it will be the same as bitcoin and any other bitcoin fork coin just like bitcoin diamond and private. Basically they are a usual token that created by the team that tries to take the advantage from ethereum hardfork.

I know that any coins will not appear after this fork. After the Fork, there will only be a preliminary preparation for the POS in the Ethereum network. So support message is about only may about wallet change or network stuff.

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:54:11 AM

If hardfork passes successfully Constantinople, and later this year the team transfers the platform to pos, then with ethereum everything will be fine in the near future. Ethereum has quite a few competitors.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:09:12 AM

It is good that the Ethereum team did not make the next division of the coin, but simply launch the update!
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:40:20 AM

The team has got a lot of developments to the deliver of the platform this year and this might make ethereum to grow more. It will not I anyway take ethereum out of the market, but it is an update to make of better, most especially in addressing the security.
I guess what we had in price during the last bull run was only little, the next might be see to be massive and will increase its market cap.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:42:55 AM

Of course, the growth of ETH this month and in the near future is not avoided. But what about the coins? Whether this will lead to growth in the market or everything will remain in this position. What will happen next ?
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:52:15 AM

That is cool especially if you are trading there and just bought ethereums for these coming forks. I wish all exchanges especially the big ones follow. Most of them won't be distributing those free ETNs and ETCVs. So I will be moving my ethereums to my personal wallet. 
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:23:11 PM

Indeed, they waited for him for a very long time and now it is clear that everything is ready and finally it will happen. Too many times everything was tolerated and people tired
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:02:44 PM

If hardfork passes successfully Constantinople, and later this year the team transfers the platform to pos, then with ethereum everything will be fine in the near future. Ethereum has quite a few competitors.

I am just wishing that after the ethereum hardfork it will give us a good result in the end, and I am hoping that POS of ETH will become successful also which means its value for sure will definitely bounce after this things, so that every eth holders will gonna have a smile to their faces in the near future.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:09:11 PM

Another News that will put drama in the cryptocurrency industry and I really think that it will definitely change the perspective of other people on the way they see ETH collapsing in the recent year, And can surely be a piece of great news and might recover its volatility in the upcoming Hard Fork, Well A lot can happen and only time can tell, people can buy and people can sell over this kind of news.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:16:29 PM

In mid-January, five different improvements called Constantinople are expected in ethereum. We expect that they will qualitatively improve this coin and, therefore, it is already growing significantly in price.
However, the Ethereum Classic Vision (ETCV) coin will still be separated from ethereum this month and this will happen on January 11th. It has nothing to do with mid-January improvements.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:23:16 PM

Of course, the growth of ETH this month and in the near future is not avoided. But what about the coins? Whether this will lead to growth in the market or everything will remain in this position. What will happen next ?
As a Ethereum hardfork is concentrate in increase the block size so many altcoins are make good benefit. But recent market is impossible to predict what will happen in future so no one imagine the future assumption.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:05:33 PM

This will definitely make ETH to surge this month.

Ethereum has already seen very rapid price soar to almost $150, and I guess we will see even more by the 14th January (my estimate is around $220 per ETH).
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:37:37 PM

Well it is not about the exchanges bro and i think constantinople hard fork is not going to produce a new coin it will just upgrade the eth network and also help in getting rid of scalability issues that eth is facing and yes i agree with your last point that eth will surge this month, most eth community agrees about the surge due to this upgrade but how much eth value can gain around this news is yet to be seen.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:46:40 PM
Merited by bocyaj (1)

I will rate it as one of the most promising news of the year Nd today
Because it shows the preparation in place for the hardfork to take place and I’m impressed too

I think it would further strengthen etherum total cap and increase demand for etherum
But I would hope for a further increase in value per etherum to atleast 800$
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:18:01 PM

Even if we do not have a tremendous increase in price now, at least before thus year ends, there will be positive trend in its rate.
One of the most important thing is that, ethereum started this year on a good note, which then means that it is likely going to end it well.
The hardfork is a blessing in disguise to those who have been holding for quite some time now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: