Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you have been anticipating for- Ethereum hardfork  (Read 643 times)
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:39:44 PM

I think that we all expect from this only positive results and I think that the coin should definitely grow at least several times in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:11:17 PM

I think that we all expect from this only positive results and I think that the coin should definitely grow at least several times in the near future.
I think that from this she not will grow in several times. Ethereum is a good coin, but such growth will mean very strong pumping.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:19:54 AM

This is obviously good news, I would very much like it to have a positive effect on the coin itself!
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:23:12 AM

That's a very good news, which helps ETH increase dramatically this week and rise to 2nd place in coinmarket. The price of the ETH will continue to increase until the hard fork takes place
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:25:34 AM

Coinex has been the only exchange who is in support of the hardfork although there is still time for other exchanges to send out news. BTW this is an interesting new for eth lovers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:28:21 AM

Am excited about the prospects of etherum fork
But I’m anticipating about what happens after the fork

Will it be another dump as usual after forks
Or this will be different from the usual trends ?

This are the questions that bulges me
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:03:38 AM

Great news ! Did you guys hear any exchanges or wallets will still maintain a rigid fork ? I think the growth will continue at Ethereum.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:13:04 PM

I hope it ends better than the fork of BCH that ended in both forked coins losing half of their value. People who bought BCH in hope of getting forked coins lost more than half of their money if they sold after the fork and can potentially lose more because I don't see a great future before BCH and SV looks like a scam.
ETH is pumping but it can face a big dump after the fork. We will see how it goes.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:50:52 PM

We have all been waiting for this for a long time! I hope all the hard things are over and now only growth is waiting for us!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:56:44 PM

Quitely after ethereum hardfork I really believe eth will growth in the market place
Race all altcoins and bounce back ahgain their old price value as second expensive coins

basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:55:17 PM

I am sure that the ethereum will still grow very well in price because of this news because it lowered to the bottom of this karine

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:38:13 PM

I think that nothing will change because of the fork. The price of Ethereum will rise to the fork itself, and then both growth and decline are possible. Ethereum will be fine this year and it will grow, so you can relax.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:51:23 PM

Thanks, but just be careful with Coinex exchange, when you go to their telegram group, a lot of traders always complain about the disappearance of their deposit and non-receipt of their withdrawals after many days. They are always told to contact support and some have had to be frustrated out. Binance and Okex exchange will be supporting the Constinople and Imtoken will offer it support too, the Constantinople is just an upgrade of the ethereum network, to switch from POW to POS.
Thanks for this update. Personal I have never used coined and this warning is a prompt one, which I feel should be useful  for those who are yet to start trading on it. This is why it is necessary to use reputable exchanges, so that your fund can be safe. Security is of utmost importance.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

Nobody has doubts that ethereum would raise till this date much more. It is awesome news that so much exchanges are going to support this fork and I hope that myetherwallet is going to support the hardfork as well.

levvv

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:55:56 AM

The long awaited time is here.
Just this morning I received the mail from coinex on ethereum hardfork.
This got me excited.
It then means that exchanges will also support the hardfork, which is imminent, starting from the 14th of this month.

This will definitely make ETH to surge this month.

I think there are some other ethereum forks than Constantinople, but the major one is Constantinople.
No wonder there was a surging price in the market of ETH, although not too much.
So far, the most popular fork of ETH is only ETC in the market. Let see if the upcoming forks will be massive adopted by crypto users or not.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:29:46 AM

This is what awaited many investors when ethereum will experience hardfork. the existence of this will likely increase ethereum is great at the beginning of this year. It is certainly also the most will have no effect on other coins will also experience increased at that time.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:34:49 AM

The market today is going up and the whole is a blue, the ETH is currently at 160$ and I am confident it will soon go up to 180$ before January 14th. A great start to 2019
darmin

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:52:36 AM

When Exchange starts to support hardfork that will come of course it will be a piece of joyous news. This will lead to a rise in the core will happen to ethereum. reasonable when many are utilizing it to buy the ethereum pretty much in order for the results of the hardfork they get too big.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:53:18 AM

The market today is going up and the whole is a blue, the ETH is currently at 160$ and I am confident it will soon go up to 180$ before January 14th. A great start to 2019
It is able to show a higher price for this week, especially if hardfork will fully justify itself and will not be a failure, then you can expect at least $200
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:12:40 PM

Honestly I don't even remember how many times I have written on this forum about how ethereum was too low and it needs to be higher and it is highly undervalued right now and deserves 120-130+ prices give or take. Thankfully bitcoin and crypto space went up a bit but ethereum increase much more than others thanks to this hard fork. I have all my ethereums in my exchange that I use, after this hardfork I will probably move it to a wallet and stake it.

I may just get a vps so I can just put it there and keep there but I do not trust vps that much neither considering anything could happen there and I can lose all my coins. If I can find a way to safely do that I will probably do that but if I can't I will probably just stake while my PC is open and close when I go to bed, it will be inefficient but it will be a way of doing it at least.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: