Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: January...The Next Few Weeks Will Be Crucial  (Read 2096 times)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:00:24 AM

Most likely, SEC will again deviate from issuing a permit for the ETF projects activities and this long-awaited event will be delayed until the second half of the year 2019. During this period, the volatility will be very high and it will be very difficult to predict the directionality of the trend. However, Bitcoin will increasingly receive the functions of digital gold and by the end of the year BTC will cost at least $10 000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:36:20 AM

Most likely, SEC will again deviate from issuing a permit for the ETF projects activities and this long-awaited event will be delayed until the second half of the year 2019. During this period, the volatility will be very high and it will be very difficult to predict the directionality of the trend. However, Bitcoin will increasingly receive the functions of digital gold and by the end of the year BTC will cost at least $10 000.

We'll know when it happen. I always believe prices can climb up faster when there are new progress coming like the regulations. ETF I think may still not be decided, its probably going to be postponed again. so that $10,000 would be too much to ask if there is no reason to buy. But then new development is something, the other markets like NASDAQ is now selling tokens to own regular stock and bond shares of dotcom companies, this is interesting update.

benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:56:42 AM

I would call this month of January an exciting turn of events in the cryptocurrency market. We should be confident that even if the ETF would not be approved the cryptocurrency industry however small the market cap compared to the world stocks did made a big impact in the economic institutions all over the world. We should be aware that the cryptocurrency adaption is already in the minds of the young generation and even if we will not see the full bloom of cryptocurrency hopefully the young generations today will witness it and will make big change in their lives.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:41:14 AM

I'm fully convinced that we should not listen to some predictions like this anymore as predictions are proven became foolish last year because of bearish market which is still in effect but i want to see that ETF products will be approve this year to see if this ETF could really trigger the bull run.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:56:32 AM

I'm fully convinced that we should not listen to some predictions like this anymore as predictions are proven became foolish last year because of bearish market which is still in effect but i want to see that ETF products will be approve this year to see if this ETF could really trigger the bull run.

Don't depend on prediction because it's not always happening and prediction can wrong. We need to find out by ourselves, and if we could do, we can collect the news from many websites so we can get the right information. I don't expect ETF would approve this year, but it might be possible to happen. I hope this January will give some surprise for all of us and even we can make a lot of profit as before.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:13:30 AM

we just entered the 10th day of this month, I think all traders around the world are waiting for the results of the SEC's decision, I pray that the results will be good.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:33:37 AM

Volume is very low again. Most logical action will be a dump. I assume they are waiting for a ‘good’ moment for that. This is not the sentiment for a bull run unfortunate.

cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:40:09 AM

the market is still filled with tremendous concern, in the first quarter of this year bitcoin still has not experienced an increase, driven by other issues, we just wait for how it goes
sheynlee18
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 9

Kill E'm With Kindness

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:00:03 AM

I am sure and positive that this will be a good year for bitcoin and for the upcoming years for there are still so many progressive things that happens in the adoptation of bitcoin.. I think the decision of the ETF will not really affect the bullrun of bitcoin this year.. But I am really sure that it is gonna be a surprising year !

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:15:48 PM

the market is still filled with tremendous concern, in the first quarter of this year bitcoin still has not experienced an increase, driven by other issues, we just wait for how it goes

this year has just been started! we are in first 10 days of the year! you can't expect the price to make any significant change in such a short time, specially when that time is at the beginning of the year and coincides with holidays.

there are no issues here either. only people accumulating and some others trying to spread FUD to keep it down for their accumulation.

There is a FOMO brewing...
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:26:17 PM

How sure it will be the year is still fresh and its just the beginning having such analysis ain't going down well on  my own view we just slow things down and observe i feel this year has lots of surprises in store thanks
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

The crucial point is between life and deaths. The question now could be are we in that situation? As far as I know everyone's still have its own freedom to decide whichever he/she wanted to do neither hold or invest. No crucial point in crypto but it is in individuals.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:53:04 PM

Even if bitcoin falls below $ 3000 , it will still rise such an outcome is quite possible if the SEC does not approve the ETF but the chances are high because if it were not relevant for the SEC, they would simply reject and debug the proceedings. I think that everything will be fine, we have already faced with market corrections and I think this correction is no different from the others.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:13:16 PM

January is a big month, this is a crucial game for the cryptocurrency and its market.
We are now on survival month, January will dictate the rise or the fall again.
Everyone is very sick of bear season and we are looking forward for the bulls to run.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:22:13 AM

well, i always tell people to be calm about anything that has to do with bitcoin since they can't control what will happen to it now or the next day. yes bitcoin is facing so much now and will may face more but then we should be strong and hope for the best. i just hope SEC will make the right decision this time so we see things bouncing back to normal in no distant time

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
xabre

Activity: 580

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:08:03 AM

Have pass first week of January but still nothing have effect for bitcoin, so far bitcoin still at lower price and do not have effect will bitcoin at higher price or not, just wait for the end of this year to get and see bitcoin or altcoin at higher price, many time bitcoin always lower and drop price but never we can see and check bitcoin have higher price and could cross higher more than 20%, how long bitcoin keep at lower price and give us more less hope for bitcoin.
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:07:12 AM

I do not think that everything is so serious. if the market does not start growing in January, then nothing terrible will happen

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
ribowo76

Activity: 784

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 11:15:04 AM

Apparently, regulation is indeed needed. Because, it will foster trust from the community. So, more or less will accelerate the adoption process more broadly
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:47:43 PM

Apparently, regulation is indeed needed. Because, it will foster trust from the community. So, more or less will accelerate the adoption process more broadly
Yes it can help the market to make rise again but I think it will not going to happen this January, hopefully this year but it is still just an speculation. This month is unpredictable, as we started this year with a great price and it continue to pump until something bad happen and now we are in a red market again, no one knows when it will stop, let’a wait for some sign.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:15:34 PM

the crypto first quarter is very important for crypto bull rally hopefully with all the positive news we can expect bull run

Hey I feel you’re putting too much emphasis on the first quarter, as it’s not necessary that Bitcoins prices may boom, if you remember bitcoins boomed in the last quarter of 2017. As for the positive news I’m seeing less impact with Nasdaq Bitcoins futures coming, there’s no fluctuations yet, also Bakkt is yet to receive final approval. The only big news I believe that can charge bitcoins prices upwards, is the approval of Bitcoins Etf by Sec but as we know there’s only a slim chance of it being approved. While I’m positive on bitcoins prices rising, I feel it’ll take some more time but I’ll be very happy if it makes a turnaround in Quarter 1 of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: