Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7666 times)
bitkoyun (OP)

Activity: 519
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:26:38 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 08:13:31 PM by bitkoyun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptogbumper

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:17:15 PM

ITO ?

is there any difference with ICO ?

Looks like this is a project for those project teams ?
RoyTheCollective

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:38:13 PM

The term ICO was taken from the acronym IPO, where IPO means Initial Public Offering and ICO means Initial Coin Offering.
The acronym ITO stands instead for Initial Token Offering which is identical to ICO and has the same purpose.

A 'coin' usually means that it has its own blockchain whereas token usually means running on Ethereum Blockchain, as tokens like ERC-20 | ERC-223 | ERC-721. Most of the tokens nowadays are built on the Ethereum Blockchain but there are other projects as well which allows tokens to be built on their blockchain.
RoyTheCollective

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:45:11 PM

The Levolution platform includes the campaign manager which enables entrepreneurs to oversee all the details of their campaign.
This will allow the project's team to collaborate with verified service providers and advisors directly through the platform saving 80% of the time.

Only 6 days are remaining if you would like to take advantage of the 35% bonus stage. The ITO Private Sale closes 16th Jan. https://ito.levolution.io/
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:42:27 PM

ITO ?

is there any difference with ICO ?

Looks like this is a project for those project teams ?

T= token
C= coin
I think now you know the difference.)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:03:40 PM

to be honest, I'm not sure that it will be in demand as the market is going through not the best of times. Perhaps when the bull market concept will be more relevant.
no one knows what the market will be like. personally, I keep a lot of coins in my portfolio and hope for a good future.

There are not many coins in my purse. but I do not sell them so far. I believe, that their value can increase at any time and benefit from it

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
teradont

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:39:42 PM

to be honest, I'm not sure that it will be in demand as the market is going through not the best of times. Perhaps when the bull market concept will be more relevant.
no one knows what the market will be like. personally, I keep a lot of coins in my portfolio and hope for a good future.

There are not many coins in my purse. but I do not sell them so far. I believe, that their value can increase at any time and benefit from it
I hope you're right because this market has been going on for a long time and I'm really upset about it....  Cry
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:53:45 PM

The issue is that when this market finally will be bullish, so it is difficult now to speak about any prospects in the future, the wait is tiring

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:59:25 AM

The issue is that when this market finally will be bullish, so it is difficult now to speak about any prospects in the future, the wait is tiring
Hey. of course you're right the startup market is going through hard times. but on the other hand, the crisis is the best time to start developing the platform.
and how long will it take to implement the project? is something known about this?
as I understand it will happen only in 2020. but maybe this is a plus because the market will go up until that time.

I think it's too long for a development period. Right now popular cryptocurrency exchanges have started conducting Initial Exchange Offerings (IEO), this will compete with platforms offering tokens for investment or use.

Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:13:14 AM

I think it will be very convenient that everything will be on the same platform. And I think it will be convenient for many startups that are not interested in initial placement on exchanges.
it all depends on when the project will be implemented and what partners it will have in the initial stages.
Well, in many ways, the success of the project will depend on the team of partners or rather the initial startups that will use these services.
I think this will not be a problem because they offer unique conditions for their users. But it's too early to say, wait until the project is launched.
teradont

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:57:01 PM

Yes, thanks to this economic model, it will be in demand.

it's too early to talk about it. We need to wait for the launch of the project. and after that already to draw conclusions. But early investors will be able to earn very well.
Zizellyneann

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:36:49 PM

Yes, thanks to this economic model, it will be in demand.

it's too early to talk about it. We need to wait for the launch of the project. and after that already to draw conclusions. But early investors will be able to earn very well.
But early investors take the biggest risks. This all needs to be understood. Therefore, everyone chooses to buy tokens or not.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:44:16 PM

the project looks very interesting. But I think that the sky will be of great interest until the market situation changes. start-ups. they're going through a hard time.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:17:54 PM

the project looks very interesting. But I think that the sky will be of great interest until the market situation changes. start-ups. they're going through a hard time.
well then, will monitor the project and wait for better market situation.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:05:43 PM

Token Offering platform seem like a launchpad of binance Smiley If I have to compare this project to some exchanges which are already helping start up companies.
This platform will somehow appear like an escrow of the funds collected form the the investors right?  Looks like a platform for scam to me.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Maregielymeryd

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:09:22 AM

Token Offering platform seem like a launchpad of binance Smiley If I have to compare this project to some exchanges which are already helping start up companies.
This platform will somehow appear like an escrow of the funds collected form the the investors right?  Looks like a platform for scam to me.

what's the cost of the launch for binance? I think this service can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and not every startup can afford it.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:31:59 AM

what's the cost of the launch for binance? I think this service can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and not every startup can afford it.
well, if I understood everything correctly, the project will simply offer promotion services. and this is one of the main points.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:57:27 AM

Someone from the team already had experience participating in successful projects. Why did you choose this direction in such a difficult market for startups.
LevolutionITO

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:58:03 PM

Hey. tell me the sale has already started or not yet? I would like to understand how now I can buy these tokens.

The Levolution tokens are being sold through an IEO on the Coineal Exchange. Today is the last day to avail the offer of 10% participation bonus and 5% referral bonus. Visit the site today- https://www.coineal.com/ieo-10016.html#en_US.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:16:05 PM

you should contact to some big exchanges, and make an IEO. it's the best to take money from investors.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: