Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7666 times)
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:12:54 PM

"The Levolution Platform plans to maintain and develop relationships with avast network of sales teams located through the globe in token." WP
This is an important step for getting good investments when launching new projects.
Developers still need to get the support of many partners and find quality service providers. Let's not rush things and see how the team will develop its relations.
I think that the team will report new successes and partnerships as soon as they appear. In the meantime, you can get some profit on COINEAL.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:30:55 PM

Are there projects that can compete with you in the ITO launch market after opening the platform?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:29:46 AM

Are there projects that can compete with you in the ITO launch market after opening the platform?

I believe Team Saturn are the actual revolution here for token offerings, Saturn Network is already supporting automated toke self-listing on Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. Soon they are starting launchpad services... I mean it will be free to use IEO platform for all. https://saturn.network

I am following Levolution and hope it success is big, but team saturn is my first love always.
Well, let's see how things will be with getting support from partners. It is possible that both projects may be in the market of ito launch.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:32:44 AM

I believe Team Saturn are the actual revolution here for token offerings, Saturn Network is already supporting automated toke self-listing on Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. Soon they are starting launchpad services... I mean it will be free to use IEO platform for all. https://saturn.network

I am following Levolution and hope it success is big, but team saturn is my first love always.
Competition improves the quality of development. And I think that only time will be able to show us how entrepreneurs will use the offer of services on competing platforms.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:40:08 AM

Well, let's see how things will be with getting support from partners. It is possible that both projects may be in the market of ito launch.
I think this will be very good with them getting direct support from partners and I'm curious after they get that support and to be clearer it's better to continue to follow the development

Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:03:00 AM

Competition improves the quality of development. And I think that only time will be able to show us how entrepreneurs will use the offer of services on competing platforms.
if we take into account the growth in the number of ITO projects, it is possible that both projects will have their own market conditions. Now investors are interested in fast profits. I want to see who is better at an early stage of development.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:52:17 AM

I would like to clarify information about the development of the project. At which stage of the road map have you stopped ?
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:39:04 AM

I would like to clarify information about the development of the project. At which stage of the road map have you stopped ?
The team promises to present a beta version of the platform in the near future. Now we see the planned addition of a token for the 2nd exchange.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:51:53 PM

if I understand correctly, the team works without delay. Levolution has collected investment for development, now we have to wait .
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:39:21 PM

if I understand correctly, the team works without delay. Levolution has collected investment for development, now we have to wait .
Early investors are already making a profit. But maybe you weren't in the first round. You can now buy a token to Coineal.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:38:11 PM

Now it is difficult to say about the value of the token in the future, but you probably calculated the profit growth. What are the forecasts for the first year of the platform?
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:22:28 PM

Now it is difficult to say about the value of the token in the future, but you probably calculated the profit growth. What are the forecasts for the first year of the platform?

The size of the ITOs market has grown very much in the last 2 years. I think the statistics that are listed in WP will help you evaluate the success of the platform.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:04:38 PM

The size of the ITOs market has grown very much in the last 2 years. I think the statistics that are listed in WP will help you evaluate the success of the platform.
Timely entry of the platform into the ITO market  create the necessary number of partners and service providers for Levolution. If the developers fulfill their roadmap, the token will grow in the long term.
miko7

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:46:43 AM

I think that the project can be useful for the blockchain community. Entrepreneurs want to use ITO projects more and more, and I am ready to invest in the development of this industry.
burya2

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:30:47 AM

I saw that the project team is actively working among the participants of the crypto market, attending the event in new York. I hope we will find out the details.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:56:21 AM

I saw that the project team is actively working among the participants of the crypto market, attending the event in new York. I hope we will find out the details.
Well, I'm glad to hear there's new progress on the project. These events will give new partners, and may affect the speed of the launch of Levolution.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:31:28 AM

Timely entry of the platform into the ITO market  create the necessary number of partners and service providers for Levolution. If the developers fulfill their roadmap, the token will grow in the long term.
I agree with you. The presentation of the beta platform will help stimulate interest in the token. I'm waiting for this moment to choose the right strategy
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:13:07 AM

I saw that the project team is actively working among the participants of the crypto market, attending the event in New York. I hope we will find out the details.
For me, the main thing is that the project should be recognized among the authoritative cryptocommunity. Guarantee the success of the platform in establishing partnerships with service providers for Levolution.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

I saw that the project team is actively working among the participants of the crypto market, attending the event in New York. I hope we will find out the details.
For me, the main thing is that the project should be recognized among the authoritative cryptocommunity. Guarantee the success of the platform in establishing partnerships with service providers for Levolution.
All early investors want to increase their profits. I'm waiting on the new events. Maybe we'll see a calendar of events.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 01:26:40 PM

All early investors want to increase their profits. I'm waiting on the new events. Maybe we'll see a calendar of events.
It seems to me that these events will be shown on a Media resource. I haven't seen any recent articles, but I think we'll see them soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: