Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] Levolution: A Revolutionary Token Offering Platform  (Read 7666 times)
maddog2013

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:12:12 AM

What rating can get an expert on your platform to project creators have been able to trust his experience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rana saqlain

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:02:44 AM

What announcements can the community expect during this period of development of the platform? I want to know more about the development of features and applications.
As I understand it, the next step is to announce new registered customers and service providers. I read that the team has already started adding them. But we need to wait for the announcement.
This information is very interesting. After all, we are talking about the main participants, without which the work of the platform simply can not take place.
The marketplace will be opened first, and it is possible that the team is actively working to attract them. But I am sorry that there are no new events that would confirm this.
I doubt that investors or traders know companies that provide services for the development of new ICOs. And their description won't change much. We need to trust the experience of the team, and wait for the launch of the Marketplace.
I partially agree with you. But the reputation of such participants is important for blockchain entrepreneurs, and they will be more willing to register on the platform if they see reliable service providers.
Ochros

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:57:10 AM

Can we say that the platform can reduce the cost of consulting services for entrepreneurs, compared to market prices? As I understand it, they are very expensive.
dreameh

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:48:12 AM

it will be difficult for you to increase the popularity of the platform if the blockchain community does not see the results of the work that coincide with the roadmap.
let's see when the team launches the platform. and only after this event we will be able to assess the effectiveness of the project and the development team.
raja399

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:38:35 AM

What is the essence of the custodial fund? I am interested to understand the benefits for investors in this matter
maddog2013

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:31:54 PM

Will the platform be able to list projectstokens as part of its exchange? Or will participants be able to choose their own partners for this stage?
I think that the wishes of the project creators will be taken into account during the cooperation with the platform, if of course, entrepreneurs already have experience in launching their ITO.
Now, as I believe, the most relevant way to collect investments for new projects is IEO. And the credibility of the exchange helps to attract investors. If the Levolution exchange ishave a good reputation, then there is a great prospect for the IEO.
As I understand, its development has not yet begun, and its reputation can not be confirmed, so early participants will be given the opportunity to place a token on partner exchanges.
I saw in the beta presentation a section of features in which IEO is present. I think we'll get more details when the feature is opened.
White paper will not be updated, but I think that new articles will be added, in them we will be able to see a description of the new stages or functions of the project.
all events that are important for increasing the demand for tokens and launching the platform are always disclosed in messages on the website.
wahyuaji

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:23:02 PM

It seems to me that the new authoritative exchanges will help Levolution to increase the activity of traders.
I read that this is in the plans to launch the platform, as now two exchanges are enough to access the trade.
mayday60508

MMMEXTRA-the right step towards the gpal!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:14:39 PM

Will the platform be able to help project creators attract the attention of end users for their products?

mmm is the best platform overall the world.
hippy86

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:49:04 PM

The interface of the application that will be created to optimize the work of entrepreneurs will be presented for review to the community? Maybe a screenshot?
I would be interested to receive information on how the development of the components of the platform continues.
I think developers need to understand the importance of communicating with the community and adding results while developing the platform. This will attract the attention of new participants.
of course they understand. The Levolution team has experienced experts who can find an approach to working with the community. I read that they are now continuing their marketing strategy, and the results of negotiations with partners will be presented soon.
Ruudinuustik223

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:56:48 AM

Is there any other experience of the team in the development and launch of ICO? I'm interested to see their past achievements, if possible.
mayday60508

MMMEXTRA-the right step towards the gpal!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 09:28:43 AM

The interface of the application that will be created to optimize the work of entrepreneurs will be presented for review to the community? Maybe a screenshot?
I would be interested to receive information on how the development of the components of the platform continues.
I think developers need to understand the importance of communicating with the community and adding results while developing the platform. This will attract the attention of new participants.
of course they understand. The Levolution team has experienced experts who can find an approach to working with the community. I read that they are now continuing their marketing strategy, and the results of negotiations with partners will be presented soon.
I'd like to get an update on that. The initial stage of promotion of the project on different thematic sites was successful.

mmm is the best platform overall the world.
lukashrd

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:59:34 AM

It seems to me that the new authoritative exchanges will help Levolution to increase the activity of traders.
I read that this is in the plans to launch the platform, as now two exchanges are enough to access the trade.
I think that those participants who want to participate in new projects and already trust theLevolution team found a great opportunity to buy a token.
tranngocha242

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:39:39 AM

Can the beta version be called an active presentation of the MVP? If so, will the list of registered members be open to the community until the platform is launched?
umarashraf

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:37:41 AM

Will the platform be able to help project creators attract the attention of end users for their products?
Why not?When it comes to providing post-ITO services, it is likely that the platform will be able to provide ITO development all in one place.
wahyuaji

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:38:54 PM

Will the platform be able to list projectstokens as part of its exchange? Or will participants be able to choose their own partners for this stage?
I think that the wishes of the project creators will be taken into account during the cooperation with the platform, if of course, entrepreneurs already have experience in launching their ITO.
Now, as I believe, the most relevant way to collect investments for new projects is IEO. And the credibility of the exchange helps to attract investors. If the Levolution exchange ishave a good reputation, then there is a great prospect for the IEO.
As I understand, its development has not yet begun, and its reputation can not be confirmed, so early participants will be given the opportunity to place a token on partner exchanges.
I saw in the beta presentation a section of features in which IEO is present. I think we'll get more details when the feature is opened.
White paper will not be updated, but I think that new articles will be added, in them we will be able to see a description of the new stages or functions of the project.
all events that are important for increasing the demand for tokens and launching the platform are always disclosed in messages on the website.
Now there are not so many messages to understand how quickly the work on the launch of the main functions is going on.
gerfercar

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:35:16 PM

providers will register their companies in Levolution, regardless of their reputation on other websites of rating agencies?
rf786

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:59:17 AM

providers will register their companies in Levolution, regardless of their reputation on other websites of rating agencies?
I think that a team of experts will determine the reputation of companies based on different criteria.
moesoh

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:12:01 PM

how is the search for new partners and exclusive service providers going now? Are there any results?
DE

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:07:58 PM

I hope that the analysis of the teams of new projects will allow to identify scammers and avoid their further participation in token sales.
I don't think scammers are willing to go through KYC, and cooperate with service providers using smart contracts. So here I agree with you.
rana saqlain

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:47:52 PM

Why not?When it comes to providing post-ITO services, it is likely that the platform will be able to provide ITO development all in one place.
very well, if it saves all participants in the ITO market from unnecessary hassle . Investors also want to get quality access to investment projects
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: