Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPE Token - save planet ecology  (Read 1211 times)
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:17:57 PM

You write that only 250000 coins have already been distributed, but only 2 transfers of 10 and 15 million SPE were made from the address of the contract creator. What do you say?

Hello. The developer fund and the amount for the private sale of tokens were transferred to 2 addresses for further distribution. You can look at addresses on etherscan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aruidianl

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:22:57 PM

You write that only 250000 coins have already been distributed, but only 2 transfers of 10 and 15 million SPE were made from the address of the contract creator. What do you say?

Hello. The developer fund and the amount for the private sale of tokens were transferred to 2 addresses for further distribution. You can look at addresses on etherscan.

In this case, it is not at all clear from which address the distribution is going. Can you tell for sure?
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:29:20 PM

In this case, it is not at all clear from which address the distribution is going. Can you tell for sure?

Everything is very simple.
The amount of the private sale (10 million SPE) was sent to 0x9c2cda286a3ce0e52af1ab5a6a487c0b9f40d247. Then 15 million SPE were sent to the developer fund.
Vinerom

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:38:53 PM

I visited your site, I can not figure out how to buy tokens? Your site has only a feedback form.
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:52:59 PM

I visited your site, I can not figure out how to buy tokens? Your site has only a feedback form.

Hello. Today there is a private sale. You can write to us by mail, or contact via the form on the website.
Aruidianl

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:57:59 PM

The amount of the private sale (10 million SPE) was sent to 0x9c2cda286a3ce0e52af1ab5a6a487c0b9f40d247. Then 15 million SPE were sent to the developer fund.

You write that only 250,000 SPE are distributed, but only 5.7 million SPE out of 10 million remain at the address you indicated. Is this a mistake or is something wrong here?
Vinerom

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:01:48 PM

Hello. Today there is a private sale. You can write to us by mail, or contact via the form on the website.

Thanks, I wrote. In the future, when you hold a token sale, will the sale of tokens be carried out in the same way?
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:02:19 PM

Recently, many project developers care about improving the ecology of the planet, and it is very important for the whole world! At what stage of development is the project now? Are there any contracts?!

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:13:53 PM

Thanks, I wrote. In the future, when you hold a token sale, will the sale of tokens be carried out in the same way?

Not. In the future, the site will be implemented personal account and the purchase of tokens will be available after registration.
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:16:18 PM

You write that only 250,000 SPE are distributed, but only 5.7 million SPE out of 10 million remain at the address you indicated. Is this a mistake or is something wrong here?

You're right.
Currently, about half of private sale tokens are already distributed. You can see it.
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:20:32 PM

Recently, many project developers care about improving the ecology of the planet, and it is very important for the whole world! At what stage of development is the project now? Are there any contracts?!

Thank you for your interest in the project and support.
At the moment there is a private sale of tokens. Reached an agreement in the investment field. We have contracts with scientific laboratories and developers of environmental projects.
Vinerom

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:38:45 PM

Not. In the future, the site will be implemented personal account and the purchase of tokens will be available after registration.

Thank. Good luck and prosperity to your project!
Now I can buy tokens?
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:48:00 PM

Now I can buy tokens?

Direct sale is not available now. You can purchase tokens only after consulting with our experts. We are interested in distributing tokens between our investors in the first place. However, if you are the owner of any project related to our field of activity, then you can contact us and join the project on special conditions.
Vinerom

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:56:14 PM

Now I can buy tokens?

Direct sale is not available now. You can purchase tokens only after consulting with our experts. We are interested in distributing tokens between our investors in the first place. However, if you are the owner of any project related to our field of activity, then you can contact us and join the project on special conditions.

Well. We will wait for the start of the sale of tokens.
Aruidianl

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:15:32 AM

You're right.
Currently, about half of private sale tokens are already distributed. You can see it.

Sorry. I see such a distribution system for the first time, therefore I ask.
Thank you, now everything is clear. I hope your project will have a great future!
Inellapif

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:30:27 PM

I correctly understood that you are planning to support projects aimed at preserving the environment? In addition to biogas stations, in which areas is support still planned?
Are wind generators in your area of activity?
I want to build a windmill station on the ocean to supply the energy of a small city. Can you redeem my surplus energy?

That's right! We support such projects.
As for the issues of redemption of surplus energy. We need to know your location in order to understand how we can realize the excess energy generated. Depending on your position, the decision may be different. For example, a mining farm may be built, but we can also finance the construction of a line to transfer energy to the nearest cities.
On the other hand, you should understand that we do not have the goal of charity. Our goal, supporting the environment, is to profit from the implementation of projects like yours.

For example:

I wrote to you in the mail, but I still have not received an answer.
We are building something similar to what you showed in the photo. I think we can cooperate!
Now there is an opportunity to participate in the closed sale and under what conditions?
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:41:41 PM

I correctly understood that you are planning to support projects aimed at preserving the environment? In addition to biogas stations, in which areas is support still planned?
I want to build a windmill station on the ocean to supply the energy of a small city. Can you redeem my surplus energy?

As for the issues of redemption of surplus energy. We need to know your location in order to understand how we can realize the excess energy generated. Depending on your position, the decision may be different. For example, a mining farm may be built, but we can also finance the construction of a line to transfer energy to the nearest cities.
On the other hand, you should understand that we do not have the goal of charity. Our goal, supporting the environment, is to profit from the implementation of projects like yours.

For example:

We are building something similar to what you showed in the photo. I think we can cooperate!
Now there is an opportunity to participate in the closed sale and under what conditions?

At the moment, the contact center has a lot of work, we apologize for the delays. During tomorrow you should be contacted.
As for private sale, you will not be able to participate in it. Just learned, private sale will end in the next few days.
Follow our news.
Inellapif

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:50:47 PM

For example:

At the moment, the contact center has a lot of work, we apologize for the delays. During tomorrow you should be contacted.
As for private sale, you will not be able to participate in it. Just learned, private sale will end in the next few days.
Follow our news.

OK
I will wait for an answer.
Token sale will be in March 2019 in accordance with white paper and road map?
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:20:05 PM

Token sale will be in March 2019 in accordance with white paper and road map?

We are a little ahead of the road map; therefore, with a 90% probability, the sale of tokens will take place in March 2019.
In case of any changes, they will be published on the website and in this section.
Follow our news!
artur.pisarev.83 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:22:06 AM

Private sale of tokens is completed. 10 million (20% of total) SPE are distributed among 27 investors. The start of the sale of tokens is scheduled for March 1, 2019 in accordance with white paper and a road map.
Thank you for your confidence. Together we will make the world better and save the planet for our descendants!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: