Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢【ANN】【ICO】COINWARE -A Friendly CryptoCurrency Exchange--PRIVATE SALE(LIVE)🔥  (Read 1706 times)
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:01:57 AM

Hello sir! Ask me please, what currency do you accept during your privat sale? Smiley
Hello, LilitKha. You can buy CWT token with BTC or ETH. Also when you buy at the PRE-SALE stage you stand a chance of gaining 35% discount. Thank you a lot for your interest to Coinware project. Smiley
Thank's! Awesome! It's good to know that there are substantial discounts. What is the minimum investment?
Minimum investment: 0.75 BTC Thank you a lot for you interest. Please feel free to ask any further question regarding this project.

A minimum of 0.75 btc? are you sure that not quite high?

Hello there. Yes, you got me absolutely right 0.75 BTC is the minimum investment for our seeding private-sales. Also we have good discounts for early birds. I think it gives a great chance to stay ahead of the curve after the project hits exchanges.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annbagira

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:05:47 AM

Will the coinware pocket be compatible with all devices?

Hello osomi1. COINWARE exchange platform will support different devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and much more. Thank you for your interest. Smiley
javiskhat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:38:27 AM

Will the coinware pocket be compatible with all devices?
yes coinware pocket works with all smartphone devices both ios and android smart phones
javiskhat

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:39:36 AM

Hello sir! Ask me please, what currency do you accept during your privat sale? Smiley
Hello, LilitKha. You can buy CWT token with BTC or ETH. Also when you buy at the PRE-SALE stage you stand a chance of gaining 35% discount. Thank you a lot for your interest to Coinware project. Smiley
Thank's! Awesome! It's good to know that there are substantial discounts. What is the minimum investment?
Minimum investment: 0.75 BTC Thank you a lot for you interest. Please feel free to ask any further question regarding this project.

Hello there. Yes, you got me absolutely right 0.75 BTC is the minimum investment for our seeding private-sales. Also we have good discounts for early birds. I think it gives a great chance to stay ahead of the curve after the project hits exchanges.

Hello coinware accepts payment in both BTC and ethereum
clement_star

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:09:22 AM

When is coinware token ( CWT) planning to list on exchanges?
nosa_audrey

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:11:03 AM

Which exchanges are coinware planning to list on?
annbagira

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:38:08 PM

Hello, clement_star. They will get listed in Q1 of 2019. Thanks for your interest Smiley
annbagira

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:55:08 PM

Hello, nosa_audrey. Team are in talk with the various exchanges. At the moment, Coinware team would not specify due to non-disclosure agreement. Also, you join our official Telegram announcement channel to get notified about our updates and news. Thanks Wink
@LONA

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:49:34 PM

alright, i get it, hope it wont be same amount for public sale?
@LONA

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:53:35 PM

For the current sales on going. It is $500 minimal.

i understand,  its private sale!
@LONA

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:02:32 PM

You accepting any fiat currency for private sale?
javiskhat

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:19:07 PM

Hello, clement_star. They will get listed in Q1 of 2019. Thanks for your interest Smiley
Hello clement. Coinware plans to list in the first quarter this year after our ICO ends
javiskhat

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:21:09 PM

Talks to list with some exchanges are already in place but at the moment we can't disclose nosa
javiskhat

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:22:26 PM

We accept bitcoin and ethereum for our private sale which is currently ongoing
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:09:49 PM

Can we please get back to my unanswered post, please? Anyone? Admin? Community manager? It is rather helpful for investors to decide if you can really answer that.
osomi1

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:26:40 AM

Where is the headquarters of coinware located?
javiskhat

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:57:32 AM

I believe you understand me wrong, the table compare coinware from other worldwide-ranged exchanges, with binance, hitbtc, and even cryptopia. My question is more to why would your token be able to struggle and be preferred against local exchanges, in regards to the ability to exchange into local (asia and africa) fiat as your point of difference.
Hello,
Could you elaborate. I Don't seem to get you

Hi, the difference table that annbagaria pointed me to was about your competitive advantage compared to other world-wide exchanges like binance, cryptopia or hitbtc, while my query lies on the advantage compared to local exchanges in Asia and Africa.

One of your main feature is the ability to convert to asia-africa fiat, while as I mentioned, there is little to none benefits for (let's say) an Indonesian to hold Baht, or Thai to hold Ringgit. They'll prefer to cash out on their own currency. Thus, their respective local exchanges has more or less similar feature than yours. Unless you have something to appeal them?
Sure we are going to be much better, we are going to be the top exchange in the Asia/ Africa region. Local exchanges don't have our speed on trading, security and efficiency. We have a lot of features. Like our coinware pocket.
I urge you read our whitepaper before any further discussions.

Speed and security is highly debatable. Forgive my lack of knowledge on technologies, but is there any way to measure exactly how fast your trading speed is? Simply stating being capable of more than 10 millions transactions per second will means nothing if you can't prove it, is it not? Afterall, words are empty air. Or, about how secure your system is. Are there any guarantee that there will be no case of security breach? Ever?

Coinware pocket... which can be easily linked to any exchange of our choices. Which imply, we don't really need to stick with your exchange, we can keep using our beloved local exchange.

You will be able to test our prototype in due time. You will then, see how fast it is. Also we would use very complex algorithms when building our exchange to prevent hackers, while keeping it user friendly and easy for users.

For our coinware pocket, we are doing this to make for flexibility, between our exchange and other exchanges. So our exchange will still be of higher priority
@LONA

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:53:00 AM

We accept bitcoin and ethereum for our private sale which is currently ongoing

Hope you will accept soon in the future to consider everyone?
@LONA

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:01:42 AM

Are you considering to disrupt other continent or is just Africa and Asia?
javiskhat

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:32:23 AM

Are you considering to disrupt other continent or is just Africa and Asia?
Good day
Here at coinware we plan to educate the world about the blockchain however the main places we would perform this task is Asia and Africa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: