Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢【ANN】【ICO】COINWARE -A Friendly CryptoCurrency Exchange--PRIVATE SALE(LIVE)🔥  (Read 1711 times)
akhat_omo (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:20:03 AM

I believe you understand me wrong, the table compare coinware from other worldwide-ranged exchanges, with binance, hitbtc, and even cryptopia. My question is more to why would your token be able to struggle and be preferred against local exchanges, in regards to the ability to exchange into local (asia and africa) fiat as your point of difference.
Hello,
Could you elaborate. I Don't seem to get you

Hi, the difference table that annbagaria pointed me to was about your competitive advantage compared to other world-wide exchanges like binance, cryptopia or hitbtc, while my query lies on the advantage compared to local exchanges in Asia and Africa.

One of your main feature is the ability to convert to asia-africa fiat, while as I mentioned, there is little to none benefits for (let's say) an Indonesian to hold Baht, or Thai to hold Ringgit. They'll prefer to cash out on their own currency. Thus, their respective local exchanges has more or less similar feature than yours. Unless you have something to appeal them?
Sure we are going to be much better, we are going to be the top exchange in the Asia/ Africa region. Local exchanges don't have our speed on trading, security and efficiency. We have a lot of features. Like our coinware pocket.
I urge you read our whitepaper before any further discussions.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
@LONA

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:44:38 AM

I see Coinware value their users more than ever, by having great benefits. Does Coinware have any close competitors?
@LONA

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:48:30 AM

until when is private sale bonus?

The best advantage you'll get when you buy at the PRESALE, you automatically get 25% discount and when we enter into second main sale it means you're getting 35% discount. For more details you can visit main site of project.
how amazing, best offers ever! the early birds always get  the best offers! Is there a need for KYC?
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

I see Coinware value their users more than ever, by having great benefits. Does Coinware have any close competitors?
Hello, LONA. No, KYC is not required. Thank you for your interesting questions. Please feel free to ask any questions. Smiley
annbagira

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:06:01 PM

I would recommend you to check the information about competitors in White Paper of the Coinware project at page 28. There you can find a special table. I hope it will help you. Thanks Wink
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:37:31 PM

I believe you understand me wrong, the table compare coinware from other worldwide-ranged exchanges, with binance, hitbtc, and even cryptopia. My question is more to why would your token be able to struggle and be preferred against local exchanges, in regards to the ability to exchange into local (asia and africa) fiat as your point of difference.
Hello,
Could you elaborate. I Don't seem to get you

Hi, the difference table that annbagaria pointed me to was about your competitive advantage compared to other world-wide exchanges like binance, cryptopia or hitbtc, while my query lies on the advantage compared to local exchanges in Asia and Africa.

One of your main feature is the ability to convert to asia-africa fiat, while as I mentioned, there is little to none benefits for (let's say) an Indonesian to hold Baht, or Thai to hold Ringgit. They'll prefer to cash out on their own currency. Thus, their respective local exchanges has more or less similar feature than yours. Unless you have something to appeal them?
Sure we are going to be much better, we are going to be the top exchange in the Asia/ Africa region. Local exchanges don't have our speed on trading, security and efficiency. We have a lot of features. Like our coinware pocket.
I urge you read our whitepaper before any further discussions.

Speed and security is highly debatable. Forgive my lack of knowledge on technologies, but is there any way to measure exactly how fast your trading speed is? Simply stating being capable of more than 10 millions transactions per second will means nothing if you can't prove it, is it not? Afterall, words are empty air. Or, about how secure your system is. Are there any guarantee that there will be no case of security breach? Ever?

Coinware pocket... which can be easily linked to any exchange of our choices. Which imply, we don't really need to stick with your exchange, we can keep using our beloved local exchange.
@LONA

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:30:20 AM

Hello, LONA. No, KYC is not required. Thank you for your interesting questions. Please feel free to ask any questions. Smiley
Thanks much appreciated. Well in that case is quite simply but how are you going to ensure that no money laundering and so forth?
@LONA

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:33:56 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 02:03:45 AM by @LONA

I would recommend you to check the information about competitors in White Paper of the Coinware project at page 28. There you can find a special table. I hope it will help you. Thanks Wink

No it didnot help, am not understanding it, may just clarify a bit. Thanks in advanced
@LONA

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:11:53 AM

An exchange for the future generation! what is Coinware doing to ensure it will be in the games for the next years to come?
annbagira

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:33:17 PM

Thanks much appreciated. Well in that case is quite simply but how are you going to ensure that no money laundering and so forth?

Hello, LONA. In order to provide more precise answer I will give to you a piece of text from Whitepaper of Coinware project (4-5 page). 
A cryptocurrency that aspires to become part of the mainstream financial system may have to satisfy widely divergent criteria. It would need to be mathematically complex (to avoid fraud and hacker attacks) but easy for consumers to understand; decentralized but with adequate consumer safeguards and protection; and preserve user anonymity without being a conduit for tax evasion, money laundering and other nefarious activities.
Thank you a lot for your interest Smiley.
annbagira

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:40:39 PM

An exchange for the future generation! what is Coinware doing to ensure it will be in the games for the next years to come?

Today we have a lot of crypto exchange platforms with a lot of advantages and disadvantages some of them are scammers. Another exchanges have poor security in at least one area. Some popular exchanges are not user-friendly to unexpired traders or having too high fees. About Coinware project and its team. They are focused on Africa market but they have a lot of supporters in other countries. COINWARE is aiming to build a secure, efficient and transparent trading platform that supports seamless conversion of cryptocurrencies into fiat. This will attract traders from all over the world especially the imagine markets of Africa and Asia to boost liquidity on the exchange. This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great start! We need more crypto products and  ideas! I'm sure with our support the company will take its rightful place in crypto space! For more information please visit our website or join our Telegram. Thank you.
LilitKha

Activity: 587
Merit: 250

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:49:32 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 04:02:29 PM by LilitKha

Hello sir! Tell me please, what currency do you accept during your privat sale? Smiley

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
annbagira

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:56:04 PM

Hello sir! Ask me please, what currency do you accept during your privat sale? Smiley
Hello, LilitKha. You can buy CWT token with BTC or ETH. Also when you buy at the PRE-SALE stage you stand a chance of gaining 35% discount. Thank you a lot for your interest to Coinware project. Smiley
annbagira

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:06:04 PM

No it didn't help, am not understanding it, may just clarify a bit. Thanks in advanced
Hello, LONA. I will show you this screenshot with the additional information about your question. Thanks
LilitKha

Activity: 587
Merit: 250

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:38:50 PM

Hello sir! Ask me please, what currency do you accept during your privat sale? Smiley
Hello, LilitKha. You can buy CWT token with BTC or ETH. Also when you buy at the PRE-SALE stage you stand a chance of gaining 35% discount. Thank you a lot for your interest to Coinware project. Smiley
Thank's! Awesome! It's good to know that there are substantial discounts. What is the minimum investment?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
annbagira

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:44:46 PM

Thank's! Awesome! It's good to know that there are substantial discounts. What is the minimum investment?
Minimum investment: 0.75 BTC Thank you a lot for you interest. Please feel free to ask any further question regarding this project.
@LONA

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:39:07 AM

No it didn't help, am not understanding it, may just clarify a bit. Thanks in advanced
Hello, LONA. I will show you this screenshot with the additional information about your question. Thanks
https://i.imgur.com/gDjlEox.png
WOW many thanks, i get it now. what coinware has to offer is very unique well done guys
@LONA

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:40:22 AM

Minimum investment: 0.75 BTC Thank you a lot for you interest. Please feel free to ask any further question regarding this project.

A minimum of 0.75 btc? are you sure that not quite high?
javiskhat

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:28:42 AM

A minimum of 0.75 btc? are you sure that not quite high?
For the current sales on going. It is $500 minimal.
osomi1

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:00:48 AM

Will the coinware pocket be compatible with all devices?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: