Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1  (Read 551 times)
RomanovAndrey1987 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:21:25 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 12:34:15 PM by RomanovAndrey1987

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:07:49 PM

Question for the manager. Why do you create so many branches dedicated to your project? I have already seen at least 3 branches. Use the same poster with a beer mug.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:25:21 AM

hi, after accessing your website, I found that social media link doesn't available and please provide your team social media too because it can enhance the trust for your team. Anyway I like to see your project that already have a beer product and want to expand your business.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:37:38 AM

I personally am not familiar with the idea of a project like this and the average investor is still in doubt, can Beer Coin grow and promise? So, do you have partners?
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:02:35 PM

I think that so many breweries can release their tokens. And if so, then you have many competitors. And this is a problem.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Korehok

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

Wow, I've never seen anything like the Brewery Consortium before! The project is quite young, can I get acquainted with your previous experience?!

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:46:53 AM

Given that your main feature of the token is shares, doesn't it means your token will be more related to stockmarket?
NeilC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:14:43 PM

Given that your main feature of the token is shares, doesn't it means your token will be more related to stockmarket?

Hey! Great question. Coins will be released (mined) as prizes on beer sales of partners. BEER Coin will be liquid, unlike traditional shares, but with the benefit of the option to convert into shares. Best of both worlds, a new crowd funding model.

NeilC

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:28:16 PM

Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/brewery-consortium-coin-28416
Wow, I've never seen anything like the Brewery Consortium before! The project is quite young, can I get acquainted with your previous experience?!
Hi Miike,
We have little experience with ICOs but if you view our WhitePaper you will see that we are serious brewers backed by consultants who have created over 100 award winning beers. You may have noticed that we won best beer in the first competition we entered in November.

We have a significant craft brewery currently capable of producing 90,000 litres pm.

We are using ICO experts to launch BEER Coin as a new model of crowdfunding. The two key value drivers are that BEER will be optionally convertible to shares in real, operating craft breweries. Also, rather than mining BEER we are releasing as prizes on beer sales by Brewery Consortium partners to stimulate trade, increased sales and desirability.
We will be releasing numerous updates on medium.com but early indication is that there are many craft breweries very interested in partnering us on this venture
NeilC

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:34:20 PM

I think that so many breweries can release their tokens. And if so, then you have many competitors. And this is a problem.

Good point. For most craft breweries setting up an ICO is prohibitively expensive. Also, our plan is too invest in partners and drive their beer sales by releasing BEER Coin as prizes on sales. Hence, they have the benefit of BEER without the cost of creating their own token.

Multiple breweries creating their own token is no different to multiple new app developers or exchanges creating own token but in the traditional world of brewing there is less drive to do so. Also, our partner cooperation program will include the best breweries and fuel rapid expansion.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:35:44 AM

Hey! Great question. Coins will be released (mined) as prizes on beer sales of partners. BEER Coin will be liquid, unlike traditional shares, but with the benefit of the option to convert into shares. Best of both worlds, a new crowd funding model.

So roughly like an incentive for pub, bar, and other places for selling your beer at certain quota? Will BEER available for common users? I mean like for those who want to own solely for trading reason and not because they own a beer selling spot
NeilC

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:31:55 PM

So roughly like an incentive for pub, bar, and other places for selling your beer at certain quota? Will BEER available for common users? I mean like for those who want to own solely for trading reason and not because they own a beer selling spot

Absolutely, BEER Coin can be used for trading purposes. The Exchanges will be announced once the ICO has launched.
NeilC

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:39:00 PM

Question for the manager. Why do you create so many branches dedicated to your project? I have already seen at least 3 branches. Use the same poster with a beer mug.

Hello @LoveCryptotoAll, we appreciate your feedback. Please can you elaborate and we´ll happily rectify if needed.
NeilC

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:37:57 PM

For more information on our Brewery Consortium (BEER) Coin explaining how consortium partners will expand the linked value of BEER and the convertibility into company shares please see https://medium.com/@enquiry_59154 and BreweryConsortium.com
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:06:12 PM

Absolutely, BEER Coin can be used for trading purposes. The Exchanges will be announced once the ICO has launched.

And these beer sellers will get the token for free? Which they're completely free either to sell or to hold?
NeilC

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:45:38 PM

And these beer sellers will get the token for free? Which they're completely free either to sell or to hold?
[/quote]

We will release BEER Coins for partner breweries to stimulate beer sales and interest in the BEER Coin. The codes will be released on the underneath of bottle caps and won at random.

Rest assured we will not simply gift BEER Coin to partner breweries to hold.
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:54:49 PM

Brewery Consortium Coin  has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for Brewery Consortium Coin  and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2FFvf0D
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:02:40 AM

Is there a closed sale of tokens or registration on the white list? I do not understand at what stage the project and what discount can I get?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:07:01 PM

The only thing I can say is that it will be claimed. There are millions of beer lovers in the world, and if the platform is profitable for them, the price will quickly fly to the moon. Grin
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:34:51 PM

I personally am not familiar with the idea of a project like this and the average investor is still in doubt, can Beer Coin grow and promise? So, do you have partners?
I also did not have time to read the description, but even now I understand that this is a huge market for billions of dollars. But the competition in this market is high and therefore the project will have to offer something revolutionary.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: