Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do You Think 2019 Will Be Different?  (Read 29140 times)
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:37:39 PM

I would say yes , could be alot better than 2018 . There is Bakkt coming and possible ETF approval ahead . Actually so many news around that it looks quite positive in my opinion . Ofcourse BTC price can go even lower than where we are now , but only way to see is just wait =D
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:46:47 PM

Every year has a different  just like what you've  say January 2018 start the market or bitcoin fall so it means every year have new fluctuation  or different. We don't know that after 2018 falling this year 2019 will have bull run as we expect. We didn't know what happening next so we need to keep patient and watching on what happening this year.
gaslyant

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:13:06 AM

I think most of the projects are rightly valued or undervalued at the moment and many projects that had their ICOs in 2017 are ready to deliver their products.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:57:24 AM

in my opinion in 2019 the price of all coins is still not stable, in my opinion the market price will start to stabilize in 2020, currently looking for profits in the trading market is very difficult, but I will always try to find profits in the trading market for my life needs

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:45:11 AM

Its just the hope which is making everyone to think that 2019 will be different, for some reasons like, ETF, BAKKT, etc, like this their are some big news to be coming in this year which will impact the market, how much no one knows but every one thinks that the impact will be big and positive only.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 02:50:33 AM

Last January, the coin market took a downturn after an unprecedented bull-run. This January, the factors that will determine the market direction are waiting for the right catalysts to initiate the chain reaction. https://cryptoinfowatch.com/live-bitcoin-prices-show-crucial-times-as-analysts-speculate-on-2019-trend/
2019 will be different because of the fact that each year is not always the same as previous one's. Each year depends on the community's activity with the market I think there is no such thing as pattern or what maybe there are times we might think there are coincidences that had happened every year but that doesn't mean it is scripted or done intentionally by manipulators. Down trend and uptrends is for me a part of this industry and that is just natural.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:25:58 AM

Market trends (bullish/bearish) are cyclical and that's nit a secret. Meaning that sooner or later trend will reverse and we'll go back bullish.

If 2017 was bullish and 2018 bearish, most people expect a reverse to bullish in 2019. But this is not maths, it could be 2020, as weel or even later. But bulls will come for sure.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:50:36 PM

Last January, the coin market took a downturn after an unprecedented bull-run. This January, the factors that will determine the market direction are waiting for the right catalysts to initiate the chain reaction. https://cryptoinfowatch.com/live-bitcoin-prices-show-crucial-times-as-analysts-speculate-on-2019-trend/

I'm not sure for this year, because the market is still dominated by red trends and prolonged corrections. so I think the picture for this year is still very difficult to predict. as well as for analysis of crypto experts.
however, anything can happen including pumping the market quickly.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:06:01 PM

Possibly there might be something new and cooking for everyone this year 2019 ,2018 was really a hectic one and there was lots of losses too I am hoping that this year will bring a lot of returns thanks
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:35:19 PM

I think there is only one right answer,In particular: time.This processes in crypto sphere need much more time to integrate and to make balance between another economical-political and social systems,therefore it only depends on time,if people consider cryptocurrencies as applicable for their social-economical life and as we see as of today its an axiom, I hope this year will be better and brighter as for traders and consumers.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:07:45 PM

i do not thing, i know that 2019 is very good for the blockchan technology and it is going to be a very good bull run this year as i am optimistic about the use cases that have been improved upon and applied to the technology. the application of the technology in various spheres and works of life will further enhance its acceptance in the global space.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:38:19 PM

There is no two ways about it no one can be sure of what will happen in the market this year 2019 this is because the market is highly volatile and can not be predict easily, the cryptocurrency market is still developing and at such it will be hard to predict what will happen but we all anticipate for the better.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:38:27 PM

i do not thing, i know that 2019 is very good for the blockchan technology and it is going to be a very good bull run this year as i am optimistic about the use cases that have been improved upon and applied to the technology. the application of the technology in various spheres and works of life will further enhance its acceptance in the global space.

People are thinking bitten will be going to earth to the quick period but it will not happen at to the end of the Bitcoin future so it cannot be changed by anyone this will be season people will different for Bitcoin.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:46:46 PM

I think the investors are much more mature now, most of the people who came waiting for the moon will be gone after losing a lot of their investment, so I think there are still the majority of people who still have faith in technology and know that the blockchain is still very promising.

WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:07:16 PM

My idea is very simple - time goes on, the world is changing, people are changing and their attitude to bitcoin is also developing. More and more people see prospects in it and will pay attention to it this year. I think this year 2019 bitcoin will continue to develop in price and technology.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:22:18 PM

I am not an analyst, but I am sure that in 2019 we will see a very dynamic development of prices and improvement of the technology itself. Bitcoin is a very modern phenomenon, and it simply can not stand still. I believe in it and that it will improve significantly during this year.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:27:38 PM

Over time, everything changes, nothing in the world can stand still. And bitcoin, of course, is no exception. 2018 was a very difficult year for bitcoin and the entire crypto industry in general. Therefore, like all investors, in the coming year I expect a serious growth of bitcoin and the market as a whole.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:36:16 PM

Last year 2018 January, the crypto market was Booming and every alt-coin was moving on smoothly in the crypto exchange market, Secondly as a beginning this year, market start increasing by turn green point at coin market. Hence, i hope full this year will be difference by adding more values.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:47:22 PM

I trust this year bitcoin and altcoin will have higher price, many investor have take back for getting profit with bitcoin and altcoin by re investing. We have make the same way to invest at bitcoin.

You don't need to "trust" them, you just need to be cautious. Bitcoin and all crypto currencies are volatile, that is the reason you should be careful on trusting them. You can just invest on Bitcoin, be patient and just ride the waves. Do what is the best thing when something happens but don't sell when it dumps, that is a bad idea.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:58:13 PM

There is no specific reason, because every new year contains very interesting events. Therefore, I think this year will be different from the others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: