Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Do You Think 2019 Will Be Different?  (Read 29141 times)
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 09:57:21 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 03:06:07 PM by FIFA worldcup

Last January, the coin market took a downturn after an unprecedented bull-run. This January, the factors that will determine the market direction are waiting for the right catalysts to initiate the chain reaction. https://cryptoinfowatch.com/live-bitcoin-prices-show-crucial-times-as-analysts-speculate-on-2019-trend/

Well, there is a big difference between the price of bitcoin last January 2018 and this January 2019.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:07:09 PM

For me crypto in 2019 will be in the middle of drop and bull... We don't know when but I feel that this is what will in crypto this year. And hopefully this year we can make a good profit or we can get back what we lose.

Yes, this could be the ongoing trend for the rest of the year because we haven't seen any recovery whatsoever, expect for a few pump here and there.

Of course there's always a way to recover and make money here, you just have to be smart and don't trade emotionally or just invest for the long haul. No need to day or short trading because it's not for everyone. Just buy in dip and continue to accumulate this year and wait till 2020.
many people estimate that in 2020 market price movements will increase sharply, but before we further predict the coming year, in 2019 this is still the beginning of the year which of course the surprises that will occur we have not been able to feel it. I think there will be a lot of surprises in 2019 regarding market price movements that have been experiencing a downward trend for a long time
therefore we must be able to take the opportunity to take advantage of the decline in market prices to date by investing more in bitcoin and making it a form of long-term investment
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 03:10:41 PM

Last January, the coin market took a downturn after an unprecedented bull-run. This January, the factors that will determine the market direction are waiting for the right catalysts to initiate the chain reaction. https://cryptoinfowatch.com/live-bitcoin-prices-show-crucial-times-as-analysts-speculate-on-2019-trend/

January 2018 :-  Price was all time high and it was bound to go Down and dump

January 2019:
-  Price is very low and it is bound to go up and pump
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:12:20 PM

Yes 2019 will make a big differnce and I have had tons of waves signaling this. The launch of bakkt, possible etf approval and also many people using crypto and institutional investors coming in will path way for a better 2019.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:34:10 PM

2019 won't be any different, it'll just be the normal mid-part of the market cycle, between bear and bull markets, with the bull market probably starting up in late 2019. Basically its in the 2015 part of the cycle again.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:31:50 PM

I don't see 2019 as a different year and we still can't tell on what were going to happen because we're still in February. For me, as of now I don't expect amazing things to happen, as long as the price won't drop to 3-digit, i'm fine with it. Most are expecting a big increase after halving and obviously it wasn't this year.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:23:55 AM

2019 won't be any different, it'll just be the normal mid-part of the market cycle, between bear and bull markets, with the bull market probably starting up in late 2019. Basically its in the 2015 part of the cycle again.
Maybe we could say that there is no different but we actually never knows. It is already in the 1st quarter and we know how volatility we have, any possibilities that market will bounce back into its normal trend. May the uprising trend will shown up as many countries are now supporting crypto. Opening crypto ATM's will be giving a good insights for this year.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:42:25 AM

Maybe we could say that there is no different but we actually never knows. It is already in the 1st quarter and we know how volatility we have, any possibilities that market will bounce back into its normal trend. May the uprising trend will shown up as many countries are now supporting crypto. Opening crypto ATM's will be giving a good insights for this year.
There's no real assurance that the market will go high or any sign of changing directions between bear and bull, but we are all waiting and wishing that
this year can bring us some light, the whole market still down considering the last all time high so what we needed to do is keep hoping that something
from this years news will make start the uptrend movements.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:19:29 AM

I don't see 2019 as a different year and we still can't tell on what were going to happen because we're still in February. For me, as of now I don't expect amazing things to happen, as long as the price won't drop to 3-digit, i'm fine with it. Most are expecting a big increase after halving and obviously it wasn't this year.
its till more than a year to bitcoin halving.maybe halving be main fundamental for bitcoin , and this year most waited news was ETF approval and BAKKT trading launched.if both of these already announced maybe bitcoin and altcoin price recovered.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:29:20 AM

its till more than a year to bitcoin halving.maybe halving be main fundamental for bitcoin , and this year most waited news was ETF approval and BAKKT trading launched.if both of these already announced maybe bitcoin and altcoin price recovered.
we should start collecting more bitcoin from now on, moreover bitcoin price cheap enough now.no matter if there will appear risk in our trading as long as we have long term goal.i am sure bitcoin price will soar after halving.its already shown on price histroy on previous halving.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 06:46:54 PM

If you consider all the plans and events ahead of us in 2019, we may see 2019 as a very good turning point but it may surprise us if all these things come to pass without any change in the current market situation. I see a bright future for crypto but maybe it will not be very soon.

chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:09:59 PM

This year will be different, i do not expect extreme cryptos to rise, but a shift to the better will be there.
Since last year's bear market, this year will be good if the Bitcoin price has stabilized and mid-year,
prices could go up. These are just my guesses. But the time of growth certainly comes, only the question is when.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:18:46 PM

If you consider all the plans and events ahead of us in 2019, we may see 2019 as a very good turning point but it may surprise us if all these things come to pass without any change in the current market situation. I see a bright future for crypto but maybe it will not be very soon.
I hope that very soon we are going to see a surprising change in the market. In hope that 2019 will more good year for bitcoin as compare to 2017. Bitcoin is now doubt the future of all the currencies and therefore it has a very bright future. I hope that in 2019 bitcoin price will reach back to 20k and will even increase more and more. We need to give support to the market in current time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:20:55 AM

For bitcoin owners who expect price increases, they certainly hope that 2019 will be a different year from 2018 where all crypto goes down, it turns out that hope appears convincingly Bitcoin has risen to US $ 8000 and is predicted to continue to increase.
2019 is expected to be a bitcoin leap year to become a digital currency that has been predicted by many people, where in the next five years the price will reach US $ 30000 and is increasingly becoming important because it is widely used as an investment by the upper middle class.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:47:42 AM

yes, so many assessments and speculations about crypto this year. its potential can be very large, even though I don't think its potential can exceed 2017, but I think it's good enough. however so many new things were developed this year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:21:26 PM

yes, so many assessments and speculations about crypto this year. its potential can be very large, even though I don't think its potential can exceed 2017, but I think it's good enough. however so many new things were developed this year.
In terms of price, yes, the price in 2017 was better than now. But the opposite is regarding adoption, since the beginning of this year there have been great innovations and still continue. With this development the price will reach better places.
I hope this thing will run smoothly and we can't ever see huge dumps after this bull run cause if it is still possible, better not have it anymore. As we usually get worried when bear season will come next just like it happen last 2017 bull run. It gives disappointment and losses to all of us and causes some of us decided to leave crypto with great lose. Hope this will never happen again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:16:16 PM

Yes 2019 will make a big differnce and I have had tons of waves signaling this. The launch of bakkt, possible etf approval and also many people using crypto and institutional investors coming in will path way for a better 2019.
We really did not know if ETF is going to be approved this year and I think it infect on the bitcoin and others coins is really reducing! I do think that bitcoin is becoming popular this days and people are started to see the needs of using it and that is the most reasons why it should increase in price.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:21:09 PM

We really did not know if ETF is going to be approved this year and I think it infect on the bitcoin and others coins is really reducing! I do think that bitcoin is becoming popular this days and people are started to see the needs of using it and that is the most reasons why it should increase in price.

We have proven that we don't need an ETF to push the price upwards.
Personally, I think that it will only harm the market that benefit it because with an ETF the price will be easier be manipulated by the whales who will handle large funds.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 02:04:40 PM

At least until now is different and we already see a price increase for bitcoin, but still is not a bull run like on 2017, and we will need to wait more it, also i think for bitcoin we will see a new ATH and this will help also people who buy on bull run if still hold to get some profit.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:27:41 PM

i really dont think that 2019 will become a good year for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency to do correction, market are so bored since we have no very prestigious project that will pump bitcoin price. im not kind of pesimist person, but i have learned from annual bitcoim trend it will stay stagnant, there are no significant pump or dump for 2019, but bitcoin and other cryptocurrency demand still high, this left optimism for long term holder to stay investing their money in cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██