Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative Electricity for Mining  (Read 28062 times)
gsrcrxsi314

Activity: 367
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:52:29 AM

Taking bets that chipless is also a Flat Earther Cheesy

Id would rather be a flat earther, dumbass, stupid, or whatever childish names you want to call then a low piece of shit like you. Do you realize you offended every disabled veteran and handicapped person with your moronic comments. You sure aint no engineer or scientist or whatever you think you are you are nothing more then a wannabe who if they don't see it your way then they are beneath you. No wonder your wife is screwing the neighbor.

are you high? LOL. not a single comment i've made has anything to do with veterans, physically disabled people, or kids.

I'm only making fun of you and anyone else who believes this nonsense.

I'm also not hearing you say you're NOT a flat earther... so there's that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iannn

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:57:49 AM

I don't have time or patience to read through all this but I call bs.  Op said "Using an electric motor is no different then the wind driving it."  Well with wind its driving the motor.  What drives it with your system?   Electricity!!  Power just does not come from nowhere.
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:13:34 AM

I don't have time or patience to read through all this but I call bs.  Op said "Using an electric motor is no different then the wind driving it."  Well with wind its driving the motor.  What drives it with your system?   Electricity!!  Power just does not come from nowhere.

he thinks an inverter can upscale power LOL
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:48:58 AM

Your so stupid no one said it can upscale it and just because I posted a inverter that can get up to 60kw. The whole design was to be able to upgrade. The inverter is only going to use what you draw from it so a bigger one don't matter but is good for upgrades. I can do one for you with 4 gen heads 1 electric motor and a few more batteries. It that will satisfy your ignorance. If you read it says the inverter etc can be changed to suit your needs. But dickheads like you didn't even give people a chance to ask any questions you just drove them to pm me instead so I don't give a rats ass what you think.

But if you do want to see upscaled power I have one here from IBM that upscales power. Puts out about 90 watts. I can also get you power upconverters as many as you want . The units fit in the palm of your hand and come in a variety of voltage and amperage ratings.

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:56:44 AM

Your so stupid no one said it can upscale it and just because I posted a inverter that can get up to 60kw. The whole design was to be able to upgrade. The inverter is only going to use what you draw from it so a bigger one don't matter but is good for upgrades. I can do one for you with 4 gen heads 1 electric motor and a few more batteries. It that will satisfy your ignorance. If you read it says the inverter etc can be changed to suit your needs. But dickheads like you didn't even give people a chance to ask any questions you just drove them to pm me instead so I don't give a rats ass what you think.

But if you do want to see upscaled power I have one here from IBM that upscales power. Puts out about 90 watts. I can also get you power upconverters as many as you want . The units fit in the palm of your hand and come in a variety of voltage and amperage ratings.

You’re*

You confuse voltage conversion with power conversion.

And you also think that the generator will upscale power. You ain’t getting 2000w out when you’re driving it with a 500w motor. We’ve been over this.

And I’ll pre-emptively give you another you’re*

Cheesy
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:51:53 AM

You’re*

You confuse voltage conversion with power conversion.

And you also think that the generator will upscale power. You ain’t getting 2000w out when you’re driving it with a 500w motor. We’ve been over this.

And I’ll pre-emptively give you another you’re*

Cheesy

That's right you been over it now shut the hell up and move on. If after 14 pages of your "it cant be done"  there are people who are still interested they have made a decision and how they deal with the information is up to them and if they are not interested in it then so be it if not I don't really care. Either way it was free information. Act like a grown man and get over it

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:41:43 PM

There’s people interested because this world is full of uneducated suckers who think they can get something for nothing.

It will never work.
Jjphotos

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:52:39 PM

I'm also not hearing you say you're NOT a flat earther... so there's that
I was showing this post to the wife. She nearly wet herself when we got to this bit.

She understood how dumb this idea is and she's a nurse (I have an electronics degree so it's obvious to me).

OP doesn't seem to get the fact that not one person who has replied here thinks it will work. Why he keeps throwing in wind/solar power is beyond me when it doesn't come into the 'design' is beyond me.
Apneal

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:47:58 PM

That's right you been over it now shut the hell up and move on. If after 14 pages of your "it cant be done"  there are people who are still interested they have made a decision and how they deal with the information is up to them and if they are not interested in it then so be it if not I don't really care. Either way it was free information. Act like a grown man and get over it

No. No there are not people who are interested. Everyone on the planet who can use a keyboard and navigate to this thread thinks you're mentally handicapped and for mercy's sake are asking you to stop embarassing yourself so publicly. Delete your account. Delete your shitty MSPaint diagrams. Delete your shitty YouTube channel, and start over because you've lost not only any shred of credibility but any semblance of respect from every damn person exposed to this.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:41:32 PM

No. No there are not people who are interested. Everyone on the planet who can use a keyboard and navigate to this thread thinks you're mentally handicapped and for mercy's sake are asking you to stop embarassing yourself so publicly. Delete your account. Delete your shitty MSPaint diagrams. Delete your shitty YouTube channel, and start over because you've lost not only any shred of credibility but any semblance of respect from every damn person exposed to this.

Move to another thread … The ones interested have to pm me because of assholes like you. Some of you wont let others conversate about something instead you and a couple others feel the need to hijack a thread. If you don't agree or like the thread don't come back go find another thread to hijack.

astraleureka

Activity: 236
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:26:55 PM

Please don't PM chipless if you want to hold onto your funds Wink
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:58:35 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 11:26:01 PM by chipless

You said your opinion now get over it and drop it. I have other items that work and will be released in the near future.

Miner Chiller/Cooler around $100-$150. Chiller for your miner that rated at 2 amps 120vac and 134a Freon the whole unit is about the size of a Z9 full size and be setup for multiple miners and a liquid cooling system for under $50, same thing can be setup for multiple miners. See I can move on so you should too.

fluxy12

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:21:58 PM

The world of mining is very sad at the moment, fortunately there is the chipless thread.

Thank you for your investment
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:43:41 PM

You said your opinion now get over it and drop it. I have other items that work and will be released in the near future.

Miner Chiller/Cooler for under $100. Chiller for your miner that rated at 2 amps 120vac and 134a Freon the whole unit is about the size of a Z9 full size and be setup for multiple miners and a liquid cooling system for under $50, same thing can be setup for multiple miners. See I can move on so you should too.

please post about it. pretty please.
astraleureka

Activity: 236
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:19:48 PM

introducing chipless's new ZERO COST cooling system, use 120mm fans driven from mains to drive a windmill generator to power a bunch of peltier coolers
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:58:02 PM

Miner Chiller/Cooler for under $100. Chiller for your miner that rated at 2 amps 120vac and 134a Freon the whole unit is about the size of a Z9 full size and be setup for multiple miners and a liquid cooling system for under $50, same thing can be setup for multiple miners. See I can move on so you should too.

please post about it. pretty please.

I will and I bet you will say it wont do it wit less than 3 amps ac power. I will post ya a video of the main unit.

https://youtu.be/vtHrdh4mY-M

As soon as the rest of my parts get here I will assemble it and show how it can be expanded for many miners. The main unit is about the size of a Z9.Never said it was free but will run on less than 2 amps ac power

First it was 2 amps, then 3 amps. Then 2 amps. Sounds legit
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:00:55 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 11:18:47 PM by gsrcrxsi314

And woooow. You took apart an AC unit. So impressive Roll Eyes

Good job little buddy.

You should just put your miners in your freezer while you’re at it.
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:53:07 PM

And woooow. You took apart an AC unit. So impressive Roll Eyes

Good job little buddy.

You should just put your miners in your freezer while you’re at it.

There you go again your such a fuckhead. That's not a AC unit first off and that as was stated is the main unit that uses 1.5-2.0 amps 120vac with a reversing valve for a quick defrost if needed. That's called a Heat Pump not a AC unit.

Now your at the point of all you are doing is harassing another member. Which is against the forum rules since your the upstanding man you claim to be why don't you follow the rules because that's what you like to do follow.

You’re*. It’s really not that hard.

You + Are = You’re.

Your = possession
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:59:35 PM

Miner Chiller/Cooler around $100-$150. Chiller for your miner that rated at 2 amps 120vac and 134a Freon the whole unit is about the size of a Z9 full size and be setup for multiple miners and a liquid cooling system for under $50, same thing can be setup for multiple miners. See I can move on so you should too.

I will and I bet you will say it wont do it wit less than 3 amps ac power. I will post ya a video of the main unit.

As soon as the rest of my parts get here I will assemble it and show how it can be expanded for many miners. The main unit is about the size of a Z9.Never said it was free but will run on less than 2 amps ac power

There you go again your such a fuckhead. That's not a AC unit first off and that as was stated is the main unit that uses 1.5-2.0 amps 120vac with a reversing valve for a quick defrost if needed. That's called a Heat Pump not a AC unit.

Now your at the point of all you are doing is harassing another member. Which is against the forum rules since your the upstanding man you claim to be why don't you follow the rules because that's what you like to do follow.

not one for consistency are ya?
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:43:12 AM

not one for consistency are ya?

specs say 1.5-2.0 so i added a amp just for you so less than 3 amps if that satisfy you

and as far as grammar I never said I was a grammar expert

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: