Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:23:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative Electricity for Mining  (Read 28067 times)
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:07:35 AM

What you’re forgetting is the RATE of energy transfer.

It’s one thing to saw that your battery will provide 3600W of power. But for how long?? If you don’t charge the batteries at the same rate that you discharge them. They will go dead and you will be out of power.

No fucking way will a 500W input charge batteries to support at 60kW load.

This is basic shit. And you still don’t understand it. But keep replying and making yourself look dumb. Please.

No 500 watts alone wont charge it at the right rate but if you use that 500 watts to turn a generator that gives you 2000watts then you can keep up with everything. You following me now....I never said the conversion was a one-step but in different stages you can achieve the savings.

no. no one is following you because you're spouting nonsense.

if you put 500w into that generator, you get <500 out. not 2000.

Your output is based on the rotational speed of the generator head the faster it spins the more it puts out if it used 500 for an electric motor and a few pullies to get the speed higher you do that. Therefore the 500watts used for the motor is kind of irrelevant to what the generator puts out the only factor that matters between the 2 is how fast can you spin the head with the motor

All the same principle as a gas generator with the exception of you can choose the output speed by using pullies instead of a direct drive your gas generator uses more power to get the head moving faster on current draw the electric motor you can increase the speed by changing a pully but not drawing more energy.

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:15:46 AM

gsrcrxsi314 where do I buy you a beer?

No one asks you to stick around you choose to. You stated your opinions now why don't you and you buddy move on so the thread don't get more cluttered with your bs. People shouldn't have to pm me to ask questions because they feel they will be targeted if they post on the thread. Time for the non-believers to move on.

gsrcrxsi314

Activity: 367
Merit: 34

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:19:35 AM

... How are you going to apply 500W of power to rotating a generator and expect the generator to be able to output more than the input 500W (theoretical 100% efficiency) Huh

Your not directly but with the pullies you can.

You're*, pulleys*

you also seem to have forgotten the torque penalty when using a gear ratio to increase your speed. the generator needs speed AND torque. if your motor is only capable of outputting a finite amount of power. putting a pulley on it wont have any affect. you'll just bog the motor down and it'll still have the same rotational speed on the input shaft of the generator.

try again. Smiley
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:41:48 AM

you can achieve both speed and torque with pullies

HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and pulleys*
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:56:38 AM

you can achieve both speed and torque with pullies

HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and pulleys*

I must be doing something right with my designs and knowledge because I retired at 45 and live very comfortable and you still work as a "NASA" engineer. I pay 35 a month to mine many machines and you pay ?? more.

solarforce

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:03:04 AM

chipless i can see your dealing with rocket scientists here ill break it down for these folks, 1 electric motor to replace the blade on your wind turbine head driven at a 1 to 3 drive ratio to turn the turbine at 5175 rpm, the turbine is connected to voltage controller, voltage controller is then connected to a battery bank, the battery bank is connected to the DC to AC inverter as long as your input voltage and amperage to the battery bank is equal to or greater then your amperage output this will function as stated, so basically we are driving the turbine head with an electric motor instead of a prop, thus maintaining charge on the battery bank the only cost would be the amount to run the electric motor, the power to the inverter is maintained by the battery bank as long as our battery charge amperage is more then then battery draw on the inverter this will sustain. so driving one generator head will produce 83 amps of charge power as long as we stay under 83 amps of battery drain on the inverter this will provide continous 120 volt ac output via the inverter.
mattstyle

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:05:35 AM

They do make a pully kit..  

http://mwands.com/store/fan-and-single-pulley-for-permanent-magnet-generators-alternators

get a PMG, a pully kit and hook it up to a motor.. see if it can keep a battery bank charged with some rigs attached to it..

so wouldn't be that hard to test this out for yourselves.

Yes, seems to go against conventional teachings, but there's a reason you are here.  crypto..

seems like it would be LOUD.. how much sound does your setup make..

chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:12:17 AM

http://mwands.com/store/fan-and-single-pulley-for-permanent-magnet-generators-alternators

get a PMG, a pully kit and hook it up to a motor.. see if it can keep a battery bank charged with some rigs attached to it..

Yes, seems to go against conventional teachings, but there's a reason you are here.  crypto..

It is not very loud about as loud as a fan on high-speed

solarforce

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:15:35 AM

this will and does work. this does not produce free electricity but greatly reduces the cost, in the end configured correctly your only cost is the electricity to run the electric motor.
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:40:12 AM
Merited by astraleureka (2)

i see chipless created a new account to circle jerk himself LOLOLOL.

guys (guy) let me break it down for you. if what you were saying was possible, everyone would just run their whole house on something like this. it would be too good to pass up. no one would be paying normal rates for their electric ever again. why are billions of people paying normal electric rates when they could power their whole house from a lowly 500w motor? hell why stop there, whey not use a 100w motor to drive that 500w motor and save even MORE! oh man, i just had another thought. why don't you drive that 100w motor with a 10w motor?!?! the sky is the limit here!!!!!

but oh wait, no one does this, because its not possible.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:52:31 AM

guys (guy) let me break it down for you. if what you were saying was possible, everyone would just run their whole house on something like this. it would be too good to pass up. no one would be paying normal rates for their electric ever again. why are billions of people paying normal electric rates when they could power their whole house from a lowly 500w motor? hell why stop there, whey not use a 100w motor to drive that 500w motor and save even MORE! oh man, i just had another thought. why don't you drive that 100w motor with a 10w motor?!?! the sky is the limit here!!!!!

No I have your mother to jerk me.

chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:54:24 AM

There are people who run their whole house like this living off-grid

solarforce

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:54:30 AM

i am not chipless i am only stating a fact you must be the nasa rocket scientist no wonder the space shuttle blew up..
this setup does and will work.....
gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:01:57 AM

there's exactly 0 people running their house like this. how are they living off the grid when this whole setup requires grid power? you don't think too well do ya?

put up or shut up. show pics or video of this exact setup powering a house and providing more power than they are putting into it, without wind or solar to supplement it.
solarforce

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:09:57 AM

your missing the point if you want to run this free then put a prop on your wind turbine it then becomes free this system is replacing the prop with an electric motor to reduce the power cost not to make it free instead of driving the wind generator with wind you are driving it with an electric motor
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:12:18 AM

there's exactly 0 people running their house like this. how are they living off the grid when this whole setup requires grid power? you don't think too well do ya?

put up or shut up. show pics or video of this exact setup powering a house and providing more power than they are putting into it, without wind or solar to supplement it.

Apparently you are that stupid or just cant read correctly because this is the same thing as a off-grid system with a motor turning the generator instead of wind so yes it costs you a few dollars to turn the thing but that cost is much less.

This is my thread so why dont you just get the hell out of here you have been nothing but a rude asshole from your first post.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:14:50 AM

your missing the point if you want to run this free then put a prop on your wind turbine it then becomes free this system is replacing the prop with an electric motor to reduce the power cost not to make it free instead of driving the wind generator with wind you are driving it with an electric motor

you can't replace 2000w of wind power with 500w of electric power and expect the same output.

i'm still not seeing any proof provided here. i wonder why? Smiley
solarforce

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:23:04 AM

are you serious Huh obviously you are clueless its the rpm of the generator that produces the output power where the f*** do you you get 2000 watts of wind power.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:27:08 AM

you can't replace 2000w of wind power with 500w of electric power and expect the same output.

I didnt know the wind contained watts. I did know it uses energy in the form of movement and in a tornado the wind can be circular until it runs out of energy. But never knew it contained watts.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:35:13 AM

I didnt know the wind contained watts. I did know it uses energy in the form of movement and in a tornado the wind can be circular until it runs out of energy. But never knew it contained watts.

you don't seem to know a lot of things....

1W = 1J/s. it's literally energy per second.

next you'll tell us that you didn't know wind had energy.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: