Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You will be able, slowly, to pay one bitcoin for 25000 pizza. Any other opinion?  (Read 727 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 734
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:46:48 PM

I agree with the statement because it is not impossible in the future that bitcoin will reach a price that may be very high compared to the number of pizzas that can be obtained with 1 bitcoin, but to arrive at that point it is possible that there will be many corrections justified the correction but more people will be able to take advantage of this

Many thanks for your opinion...
(( And: The ticker had not big changes in last days.))

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:02:00 AM

Its because bitcoin purchasing power growing stronger. Its different with fiat money, always reduce the value by inflation. Compare USD purchasing power, bitcoin always get more goods than fiat money. It could happen in the future 1 btc= 1 lambo
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:51:33 AM

Its because bitcoin purchasing power growing stronger. Its different with fiat money, always reduce the value by inflation. Compare USD purchasing power, bitcoin always get more goods than fiat money. It could happen in the future 1 btc= 1 lambo

Bitcoin can change to goods, if they exists... If no bees - I think it will be a little more work to serve a PIZZA, FRUITS, OR ...
You will have then bitcoin or gold or a kind of money - BUT NOT as much usable, eatables, trinkables, or other things needed to live!
They neded bees to grow or produce... And no bees any more...

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:09:25 AM

Bitcoin can change to goods, if they exists... If no bees - I think it will be a little more work to serve a PIZZA, FRUITS, OR ...
You will have then bitcoin or gold or a kind of money - BUT NOT as much usable, eatables, trinkables, or other things needed to live!
They neded bees to grow or produce... And no bees any more...

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:50:35 AM

I just still remember how the 10,000 bitcoin to 1 pizza. but personally, I have never bought pizza using bitcoin.
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:19:43 AM

talking about pizza, I became hungry and lightest someone who bought some pizza with tens of thousands of bitcoins in the past, I don't know why I always smile myself if there is a pizza shop that supports payment using bitcoin, and yeah HODL is still the best to see now there are pumps on the market and maybe we can buy 100,000 pizzas with 1 BTC
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:38:09 AM

talking about pizza, I became hungry and lightest someone who bought some pizza with tens of thousands of bitcoins in the past, I don't know why I always smile myself if there is a pizza shop that supports payment using bitcoin, and yeah HODL is still the best to see now there are pumps on the market and maybe we can buy 100,000 pizzas with 1 BTC
maybe those who have bought it first feel disappointed now. by knowing the current price of bitcoin, of course you can buy whatever he wants. therefore the importance of analysis is needed to predict the future. so what we are doing right now provides benefits later

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:57:05 PM

Calculating BTC as price for real everyday products will be an interesting thing to watch. That will give an indicator how inflation really makes progress and give Bitcoin some relation to goods. We don't have to buy it actually but only for calculation reasons.

Smiley Smiley
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:22:53 PM

maybe those who have bought it first feel disappointed now.

It depends. It's very important to replace spent Bitcoins, so as long as you do that, you won't miss out on future rises. It's not the most convenient solution, but hey, it works, and I do the same unless it concerns very small amounts. Everything above $100 I buy back, especially at current levels. I'm not going to allow my Bitcoin stack to shrink at this stage.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:45:18 PM

We will see. Maybe pizza became much more expensive than it is now. For example, you would be able to buy only 10 000 pizzas but you will still have one bitcoin that has a value of 150 K+ dollars   Cheesy
My lowest was 160 pizzas and about that estimation...  One is sure, it would be fantastic for all of us that have any amount of bitcoin on saving.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:48:01 PM

Calculating BTC as price for real everyday products will be an interesting thing to watch. That will give an indicator how inflation really makes progress and give Bitcoin some relation to goods. We don't have to buy it actually but only for calculation reasons.

I think it's easier to calculate btc price by dollars and it's not interesting at all. There's a lot of indicator to find the statistical graph of progress of bitcoin and why choose pizza? You're just making things complicated.  Cheesy

@Op, i don't get it why you're relating bitcoin to pizza? It's making me hungry this morning.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:44:53 AM

So what your saying is, that one day one  Bitcoin will cost $150.000 and then you can chose to use it buying 25.000 pizza's for around $6 each.
Yes that would must likely happen one day in the future.
I think we should look ad the the one bitcoin for 10.000 pizzas as a goal first, before we start talking about 25.000 pizzas.

It cut be pretty cool if someone bought 10.000 pizza's for one Bitcoin, and gave the pizzas  away to people who showed up to the bitcoin consensus in year 20XX

However before that can happen the price of bitcoins needs to go to 50 or 70.000

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:31:15 AM

I just still remember how the 10,000 bitcoin to 1 pizza. but personally, I have never bought pizza using bitcoin.
I also read the article where there is a person who use his 10,000 bitcoin to buy 1 pizza. But, I know we can use our bitcoin to buy foods in some fast food chain. I think if have 10,000 bitcoin I will not use to buy any kind of stuff.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:05:48 PM

The PIZZA / BITCOIN ticker changes. The PIZZA costs (of course) not as much as before Cheesy We can buy with the stable bitcoin (1 bitcoin remained 1 bitcoin...) more PIZZA's today!
I changed the ticker. Many thanks for attention, opinions...

Today's price ~ 750 680 pizza / Bitcoin...

The all time high ~3300 pizza / Bitcoin (December 2017).
The all time low 1/25000 pizza / Bitcoin ( I don't know the Date - please post it, many thanks Smiley )

My all time low was 0.4 pizza / Bitcoin in November 2011 (You can post YOUR all time high and low for a PIZZA agains Bitcoin Smiley Many thanks for posts...)

All time highest estimation for our 'No' Ticker for BITCOIN is ~166667 PIZZA / Bitcoin

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:45:16 PM

I forgot for a while to actualize this PIZZA / BITCOIN ticker...
The ticker value today:

Today's price ~1700 pizza / Bitcoin...

The all time low 1/25000 pizza / Bitcoin ( I don't know the Date - please post it, many thanks Smiley )

My all time low was 0.4 pizza / Bitcoin in November 2011 (You can post YOUR all time high and low for a PIZZA agains Bitcoin Smiley Many thanks for posts...)

All time highest estimation for our 'No' Ticker for BITCOIN is ~166667 PIZZA / Bitcoin

blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:36:14 PM

Why are we using Bitcoin? Instead, we should use PIZZA to replace it. I'm kidding you. With the current growth of Bitcoin in the next 5 years, it can achieve higher growth and the number of PIZZZA per Bitcoin will increase every hour and every day. Please keep Bitcoin in your wallet and wait for it to increase before using it to buy PIZZZA.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:37:25 PM

Paying for pizza with bitcoin was a long time ago. Bitcoin has moved on. Pizza has moved on.

This pizza costs $12k, and takes 72 hours to produce. Very convenient. No long awkward silence at the counter as you wait for the bitcoin block to be processed. Say goodbye to handing over your 1 bitcoin and having to suffer from millions of satoshis in loose change filling your pockets.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:51:45 PM

Paying for pizza with bitcoin was a long time ago. Bitcoin has moved on. Pizza has moved on.

This pizza costs $12k, and takes 72 hours to produce. Very convenient. No long awkward silence at the counter as you wait for the bitcoin block to be processed. Say goodbye to handing over your 1 bitcoin and having to suffer from millions of satoshis in loose change filling your pockets.
Lets add up some more: https://hauteliving.com/2010/03/top-five-most-expensive-pizzas-in-the-world/29487/  Wink

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:59:49 PM

Lets add up some more: https://hauteliving.com/2010/03/top-five-most-expensive-pizzas-in-the-world/29487/  Wink

Nice. But we are still in the junior leagues here. Take this. Way more expensive than anything we've seen so far. Technically it's a piazza rather than a pizza. The extra 'a' is for 'awesome'. That's because it's already cut up into 8 slices.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:05:40 PM

Why are we using Bitcoin? Instead, we should use PIZZA to replace it. I'm kidding you. With the current growth of Bitcoin in the next 5 years, it can achieve higher growth and the number of PIZZZA per Bitcoin will increase every hour and every day. Please keep Bitcoin in your wallet and wait for it to increase before using it to buy PIZZZA.

We MUST SPEAK about Bitcoin, because this is the main economy section of bitcointalk.org, and NOT in the Altcoin section Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: