Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a religion  (Read 1336 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:05:59 PM

Whatever the religion might be, finally what it insist is love and peace. Here cryptocurrency too is doing the same, and upon the same I we can say it is a religion because it has been developing peace and providing humanity among the common people who were part of the network.

I have different impression about crypto world Smiley
It looks that most people here are because of money or material wealth, not to share or give love or peace.
I don't see such values in the crypto world, specially if you read crypro forums like Bitcointalk.
I see a lot fights here, personal attacks even hate sometimes but maybe if BTC price start to grow again, we will see more happy and peaceful people here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:09:28 PM

Whatever the religion might be, finally what it insist is love and peace. Here cryptocurrency too is doing the same, and upon the same I we can say it is a religion because it has been developing peace and providing humanity among the common people who were part of the network.

I have different impression about crypto world Smiley
It looks that most people here are because of money or material wealth, not to share or give love or peace.
I don't see such values in the crypto world, specially if you read crypro forums like Bitcointalk.
I see a lot fights here, personal attacks even hate sometimes but maybe if BTC price start to grow again, we will see more happy and peaceful people here.

If people are so greedy, they won't be happy anyway because they just want to make and make a lot of money. That's why scammers are born to take advantage of the naive and ignorant people. If someone has the knowledge to make money in a good way, he might have to share it to his closest friends and relatives but not with anybody who he didn't trust at all. And this is how most people are fighting just for the sake of cryptocurrency. Money creates chaos and can create chaos.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: