Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: majority will lose money and minds  (Read 24579 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:45:49 PM

The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money. I believe in the tech, its the future blah blah blah. Your here to make "sick" gains, most will not have the stomach for it. How many investors bought 100 btc for $100 and sold them at $20,000 each, practically none.

Say bitcoin reaches $1 million and you invested now at $3800. You honestly think you wont sell when it hits $50,000 or any other figure that will improve your life significantly. Nobody knows if, when or how it will happen.

Don't waste your life waiting for a win, you will end up going crazy. Invest yeah sure, check it once a week / month on progress and just let it be man. For all we know, it could be outlawed and crash to $0 tomorrow.
I partly agree with your point but the fact is in most cases the investors will want a one time win waiting for bitcoin to reach $50,000 and without that reaching they targeted amount they will never sell at any price lower then that and that is were the most frustration come from many are so obsessed with the price due to they views and expectations.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:05:29 PM

Thanks for your suggestion but sorry I can't follow it! Because I am not waiting to see bitcoin at 1M or 50K USD, I am not holding bitcoin to sell when it hit 30K or 40K USD! Rather, I always sell my assets when I need money, otherwise, I like to keep my money by investing in bitcoin and other crypto coins! Crypto is a new and revolutionary idea, which gathered lots of developers, technologists, interrupters and many other sector's people in one platform, this is huge and I believe in a great crypto future.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:13:12 PM

Almost nobody cashed out ar 20000 $ because of greedy and fud talks that bitcoin will go on 50000 $. I believe in conspiration. There was a small group of big holders who cashed out at the moment by agreement and that case was a reason of the chain reaction of cashing out, which fell bitcoin so deep.
I see myself lucky cause of I also cashed out at the top of the price, but I regret I didn't cash all and the biggest amount of coins stayed and now I am actually going crazy waiting bitcoin come back at least on 15000$.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:14:55 PM

Don't waste your life waiting for a win, you will end up going crazy. Invest yeah sure, check it once a week / month on progress and just let it be man. For all we know, it could be outlawed and crash to $0 tomorrow.
Yes, it is hard to gain the price before and too long to wait to reach it again. In every increase in price, many are ready to sell what they have even get little profit because they do not wat holding but trading. Those who hold are not losing their minds, maybe what they have is not worth the price it has today. Bitcoin has high potential for recovery, it won't end no value this soon.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:27:05 PM

Yes, it is hard to gain the price before and too long to wait to reach it again. In every increase in price, many are ready to sell what they have even get little profit because they do not wat holding but trading. Those who hold are not losing their minds, maybe what they have is not worth the price it has today. Bitcoin has high potential for recovery, it won't end no value this soon.
World markets are changing constantly and as a part of it we also try to adopt this changes. Anyway we will continue to trade no matter which market cycle dominates to market. Soon prices will find its real value and traditions will change towards this new sector of business.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:03:12 AM

You speak as if you lost your money on investing.
But this is only your fault. I personally was able to buy several BTC. I also did not use my personal funds. Only my time. And I know many other people who have just made a profit here. But for that you must have a cold mind. I understand you. It hurts you. But your resentment has nothing to do with reality.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:17:37 AM

What you say is true only if people invest more than they afford to lose. And this applies for any investment, not only crypto.

If you invest decent amounts reported to your income, there is no reason to take bad decisions when trend is not the one you expect. Patience is the key.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:59:44 AM

For me, I have been able to gain benefits of using Bitcoin as a payment system instead of earning from speculation activities. We should realise the fact that Bitcoin is a payment system in its core and it has much more to offer as a payment system so we need to shift our focus from speculation activities to using it as a payment instrument in our day to day life. Most of us are looking at cryptocurrency just as speculative instrument, which is wrong in my opinion.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:56:10 PM

What you say is true only if people invest more than they afford to lose. And this applies for any investment, not only crypto.

If you invest decent amounts reported to your income, there is no reason to take bad decisions when trend is not the one you expect. Patience is the key.
Right.Losses are very natural in all investments.With cryptocurrency,you have all the chances to gain profits if you know how to play with the market.If you see the market is in bearish,then do not panic and just stay focus and calm.Learn to wait for the right timing to trade or start investing again.For sure,you will not lose money if you know how to handle the pressures.

jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:06:18 PM

I believe everyone is entitled to what ever reason he or she is here for the basic thing here is we all want the money and there are still those who put the money first before the tech and some are on the reverse which ever way the money is paramount thanks
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:48:24 PM

You will waste your time waiting for uncertain expectations when it will happen, and as long as you buy at current prices and wait to sell at a price of 50k then you will not get definite results. Crypto is very fluctuating so crypto prices are difficult to predict, and you must have a strategy and must be more observant in taking advantage of opportunities.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:08:10 PM

I doubt majority will lose money and minds by investing in bitcoin and I think those words are from people who have only see the negative side of bitcoin and some might believe such words by looking at the temporary price variation in bitcoin but in reality it is becoming successful day by day and anyone think otherwise what I can say is nothing to worry and bitcoin prices went down due to the uncertainty that people has regarding it and this is mainly because many news and media companies who only show negative things regarding bitcoin and that is the main reason why majority of investors and traders don't believe in there investments these days but I hope this situation will change in the future with with more bitcoin into business adaptation and increase of usability which might take some time but possible to happen that is why we can agree that this is just the beginning for bitcoin and its future progress so no one can never lose money and mind if they invest smart
Xk80jq

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:07:20 PM

Yes very well I agree .. bitcoin market is very volatile from time to time you cannot expect happened every single time. The reason is lack of knowledge about trading if you are like that, very simple you cannot make trading involvement at the end of result is failure then you shout out in the world , bitcoin very risk or something. I wonder why...
   From you make a limitation to avoid do that way if you are in the risk you are responsible doing that not bitcoin.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:55:52 PM

Many people actually bought bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in order to make good money on investing. But at the same time, most of these people eventually realized how great this technology is and how much it will benefit us in the future if we start using it.
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:58:43 PM

Majority will loose money and minds because bitcoin prices fluctuates in a rapid rate so even experience traders cant predict its price movements but even Bitcoin price is down I don't see a significant reason to doubt its future because now only it has started to recover and progress than in the past and I say that because few years back bitcoin was just a trading asset for greedy people who used to make quick money and nothing productive was done using it but now if you search the internet there are many options and facilities to use or pay using bitcoin and that is strong evidence that it is going in a successful path and if its users smart enough they should understand this price drop is just temporary and if we someone become smart enough definitely it is possible to earn without loosing money and mind

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:03:28 PM

Majority is loosing their money now and their mind.
Panic is not a healthy thing to have, it must be pure knowledge now,
On this kind of market we should not panic but to be smarter than ever.
If you understand what i am talking you are good now.

They said we can money in trash... and we can earn in this bear market.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:10:55 PM

I am just an ordinary person with income that is not enough to invest a lot in bitcoin and those who earn money like me will not be easy to infest with bitcoin, if true and I believe there are many people who invest in bitcoin and only collect it by doing various types of jobs paid in the form of bitcoin and the like, they will be more profitable than the prices in the bitcoin market higher and higher to profit
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:18:01 PM

The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money. I believe in the tech, its the future blah blah blah. Your here to make "sick" gains, most will not have the stomach for it. How many investors bought 100 btc for $100 and sold them at $20,000 each, practically none.

Say bitcoin reaches $1 million and you invested now at $3800. You honestly think you wont sell when it hits $50,000 or any other figure that will improve your life significantly. Nobody knows if, when or how it will happen.

So whats your conclusion? Do we keep on holding or just invest and forget about the value or something else?
Yeah, many people who saw the price rise and didn't sell had reasons. They thought the price will start rising more. Hence, they got greedy and did not sell when they had the opportunity to do so. One reason, why I tell people who invest on bitcoin to set a goal when making profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:40:33 PM

I think all of us go here in crypto is because of money,for investment or doing a task to earn reward and make this as a money. Some of people go in crypto because they think it's easy money that it will take immediately.  The sad point is some people go here and for money only and they not try to understand about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies or what will benefit they will get if they study about bitcoin and crypto. About the investment or trades its important that you know the strategy how to make a profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
SCheek
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:20:08 PM

You make a good case for why people choose Alts instead of BTC. Alts have more upside potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: