Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thought on Alts in 2019  (Read 589 times)
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:59:05 AM

After 2018 bleak cryptocurrency market, most people's investment will be more rational. In 2019, ICO projects are hard to succeed without strong technology and teams to attract investors.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:04:17 AM

I can only assume that 2019 will not be very rich in bright events in the crypto industry. If the growth of some coins and will be, it will be associated with the release of some of the innovations from the roadmap.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:10:49 AM

So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?
Who knows, how it will be. But I am wonder to see a smooth grow during the year and a bull run on the end of the year. Also, I hope ICO will reburn, maybe on EOS ecosystem.
ETH is the best ecosystem for ICO, if you want ICO to revive, it should not be created in any other ecosystem, in 2019 ICO is difficult to revive when there are too many scam games in 2018 and everyone is afraid of it

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:17:27 AM

A mountain of hope.

That's what I see for 2019, I've been always optimistic and these times are one of the best time to keep on moving. Don't think negative and just go with what's on your plan, if you plan to go out to the market then get out. But for me, this year will bring an amazing movement for the market itself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:19:52 AM

I see a new light for crypto because the bear market has been able to flush out some bad eggs and that will surely help crypto sphere in 2019,though we cannot be too certain but I see a better 2019.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:40:48 AM

So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?
They are really connected together, when one coin goes up its more than likely all coins are going up, it is very rare that many coins go up while others go down, its either all together or none except very few coins that go up sometimes during bear market but they go back down.

I think 2019 will be the same, I believe there is a bull coming up, we have been a whole year without a proper increase and its about time prices start to go back up and when they go up they will all go back up. It doesn't matter which coin you buy (except shillcoins) if you buy a proper coin you will profit this year.

Obviously, it is not given and there is always a chance that they will go down but I think more than likely scenario will be all of them going 50%+ this year. If that happens it won't mind which one you invested into.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:01:14 AM

Its good that the market condition makes thousands of project worn off for good that's good and I like it ,so it means that the remaining ones are just better ,well as far as cryptocurrency is unpredictable its all speculations here and there but for me 2019 will bring new opportunities and price stability for a while

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 06:14:42 AM

I saw something positive in 2019 on the altcoin. Bakkt will allow bitcoin trading on January 24, 2019. This is a positive thing for bitcoin, of course if the bitcoin price rises, the altcoin will also follow it. And for the ICO I hear the SEC will make regulations, so I think 2019 is a bright year for cryptocurrency.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:40:00 AM

I hope this year the market situation will be better, we are waiting for many favorable events that I think should have a positive impact on the situation as a whole!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:46:47 AM

It seems everybody is waiting for the big recovery on crypto market. Sometimes or many times opposite happens. Because whales and financial groups wanted slaughter all the sheep. Scary if 2019 is still a bearish year. Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:16:01 AM

All altcoin in 2019 will gain there stand many ALTCOIN will rise and market will recover. We will have many investors this 2019

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:18:36 AM

I see a new light for crypto because the bear market has been able to flush out some bad eggs and that will surely help crypto sphere in 2019,though we cannot be too certain but I see a better 2019.
it looks like you are too fast to see that signal, because 2019 has just started, so in my opinion not as fast as that market will be able to improve. maybe this is a point that is still stable in its movements

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:19:34 AM

So I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the market and alts in 2019. Not just what, but why as well. It's been a year since the peak and fall, market has started leveling off as the weak hands have been cleared out, most of the scam projects are dead or dying, ICO are no longer a dime a dozen.  What do you see for crypto in 2019?!?

Security tokens are keep booming in this current year.  There are now many altcoins who are becoming valuable and profitable. Last year,  many altcoins that dropped so much because of low support from cryptocurrency community.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:19:54 AM

You have to wait! After finish this year market will start bull run or Q4 2019 market will some pump. Crypto market better than others any time pump start.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:24:02 AM

I think that buying altcoins in a bear market doesn't make sense, when you can buy so cheap Bitcoin.
People are investing to altcoins only because they expect 10x return. But Bitcoin could also mame 10x in next bull run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:25:08 AM

We will wait to have a better value, altcoin will continue to run and will have the creativity that is able to generate trust so that it returns to fame. Even though there are currently many altcoins that are worthless but must be admitted this will survive and develop.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:28:21 AM

tron is doing good. i like them alot. there doing big things while still below being 9-10 ranking.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

I don't think shitcoins will return to their ATH. Now investors have learned the lessons of 2018. It is unlikely to be blindly purchased as in the past, the market becomes more transparent, and investors will invest rationally. So, choosing the mainstream crypto is the best.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:29:50 PM

In 2019, the crypto industry is expected to undergo very drastic changes. The crypto market and the community have learned from  mistakes and tried to correct them. Now we can see a very strong drop in the prices of certain coins and a very strong increase in the prices of other coins. Thanks to this, we can conclude that people invest and believe in the product.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:44:08 PM

After 2018 bleak cryptocurrency market, most people's investment will be more rational. In 2019, ICO projects are hard to succeed without strong technology and teams to attract investors.
throughout 2018, indeed Crypto prices were very gloomy, and declines that have yet to see signs of a rise in the market, it is indeed difficult now that the ICO project will achieve success without having excellent technology and a great team to convince investors to be interested in participating in investing to be able to support the success of the it project .

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: