Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a newbie  (Read 311 times)
Stanlo (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:37:10 AM

Hello everyone I'm new on here and I'm trying to find a new way to earn crypto apart from
1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:42:18 AM

You can do the bounty way to get some coins or tokens. And there are many bounty opportunities right on this very forum. You just search for it and select those that you think has more chances to make it to many exchanges and can have good value in the coming months. Right now, the market is still bearish though opportunities are still here in the world of cryptocurrency you just have to look for them. Good luck on your endeavor am sure you can find what you are looking for soon.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:17:50 AM

Have you heard about airdrops and bounties ? If no then you are in the right place ,you can start by checking out airdropalert and bountyhive or bountyplatform ,just use Google to search those out

anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:38:22 AM

Hello everyone I'm new on here and I'm trying to find a new way to earn crypto apart from
1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?
These three may can gave you money but mining and trading it's need a lot knowledge since these two has high risk and not advisable for newbies like you, and forget about faucets because you've just wasting you're time by doing that it can only gave you a single penny for the whole day of worked.
OluwaTosin10

Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:41:41 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?

You can get tokens by participating in airdrop programs and there are a lot of bounty programs you can participate in as well, so welcome on board

Do ensure to be smart and vigilant; don’t give away your private key to anyone
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:51:00 AM

Try Bounties section on this forum. You can promote some crypto projects on social networks and media and receive tokens/coins for this.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:53:44 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?

Hey those are preety basic ways to earn cryptos, you could join bounty campaigns here or participate in airdrops but do your research as many of these coins go bust in long term. Another way to earn is to sell services, and accept cryptos as payments if you don't have any services then you could become a reseller and sell here. Lastly you could lend cryptos, and earn interest over it but make sure you do your due diligence before you lend your coins.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:20:48 AM

You can do the bounty way to get some coins or tokens. And there are many bounty opportunities right on this very forum. You just search for it and select those that you think has more chances to make it to many exchanges and can have good value in the coming months. Right now, the market is still bearish though opportunities are still here in the world of cryptocurrency you just have to look for them. Good luck on your endeavor am sure you can find what you are looking for soon.
good advice and the op can start by visiting this thread Bounties (Altcoins), select and learn the rules of each campaign or bounty.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:30:28 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?
Buying those tokens that gives you passive income (PoS coins) is one beneficial way to earn crypto's. The higher amount of that coin you hold, the higher distribution you'll get depending on when they will distribute your profit.

Other than bounty, you can also be a normal businessman by selling goods or services and get paid with crypto. This is the next and popular way of earning cryptocurrencies. Be wise on choosing bounty, you're a newbie so basically you can't join signature bounties but if you'll purchase Copper membership you can enjoy the perks of a member rank. And can help you to be eligible of wearing signatures although you can become a jr.member by obtaining one merit.

Signature for rent
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:05:26 AM

Every way can make a profit, but all need a lot of knowledge, I have a scam for every way. My advice is trading. Trading is the best investment to control risk. But you must prioritize learning.

KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:10:42 AM

Beside faucets, trading, and mining there are so many things that you can earn by. Like, working as a freelancer you can also earn crypto.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:11:14 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?
The follow advertisement campaign.
Offer the expertise you have, example : Offer self as Brand ambassador to company to the ICO CEO, if you have expertise in that field. Or you can also try to be reviewer the ICO, through writing or video.

Need to be understood the ICO process (Initial coin offering)  need lot of promotion from various fields, we can benefits it to be part of the promotion team.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:16:52 AM

As many folks already mentioned there are bounties and airdrops, and also PoS/Masternode mining and long term investing. Any way you'd probably choose is tied with risks. Bounties/airdrops don't bring as much money as they did before the bear market. Long term investing requires an experience to get in and out on proper time and many months of patience. PoS/Masternodes mining deals with shitcoins.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:30:58 AM

Now everything is so bad that it is even difficult to advise something. You can invest in ICO, participate in bounty campaigns or airdrops. But, unfortunately, these methods no longer bring the profit that was before.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:35:43 AM

There are 3 ways Trading,Airdrops,Bounty as you are new dont try trading at first try be informed about this way, about Airdrop there many airdrops find ICO which give tokens jsut for for following on social networks and joining to telegram and you can make some money with bounties but try find more info as you can about Project which ICO you join not be scamed.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:36:37 AM

In cryptocurrency now newbie is nobody junior member now is even limited to do so project my advice for newbie is to post meriteable post so he can have merit and move to junior member

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
saltnpepper56

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:50:41 AM

I would use Crowdholding.

They are a platform where you can sign up for free, give feedback to crypto startups and earn crypto. They are listed on CoinMarketCap, have over 33k signups and 80 startups on their platform.

I prefer to use them over bounty0x and bounty hive.

Hope this helps!

https://www.crowdholding.com
dewildance

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:54:07 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?

1) faucets are useless anymore. No one gives anything.
2) trading is so risky at this time. You may wait for new bull season.
3) mining is so expensive and hard. It needs time and money at first. But you think that you can, definitely is a good method to earn money.

You may look at also bounties and airdrops but they are not so good anymore too. But you still can try.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:14:11 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?

Try signing up on bountyhive.io and you can participate on a bounties to earn crypto. Try programs such as Facebook or Twitter campaign, Translation campaign, Signature campaign, Airdrops, and many other ways there to earn.
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:20:43 AM

1) faucets
2) trading
3) mining
Is there any other way?
I think Faucet for now won't pay you a good fee, because the condition of Bitcoin is already very expensive, so payment of Faucet is very worthless. But if you want to learn to be a bounty hunter, you will be paid with an ICO Token, but you should be able to choose a good bounty campaign, because many campaigns fail now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: