Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are the best..!!  (Read 21728 times)
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:37:43 PM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
right. People are pouring capital to invest in altcoins quite a lot. Recently, altcoins seem to be pumping quite a lot and traders are earning quite a lot of money from this event.
This is a good time to invest in altcoins and profits can be up to 10-14% in 1 day.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:42:04 PM

Not all the time that altcoins are the best in investment or in value because it always depending of the development their platform and their supporters in cryptocurrency, for me always the best is the bitcoin it has a good blockchain tecnology and most demand in the market.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:37:16 PM

Many Altcoins are really intended as useful things! It all depends on the work of the project team.
I select work projects, join the discussion! -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028218
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:52:15 PM

Many Altcoins are really intended as useful things! It all depends on the work of the project team.
I select work projects, join the discussion! -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028218

I would not be so shure. I would say not many but few altcoins have real application.
But anyway thanks for the discussion link. It's enough interesting

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 05:25:32 PM

There are very few Altcoins  in the market that really work and have some purpose, they can be counted on the fingers.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:08:49 PM

I think that more chances to really earn it in altcoins. Probably there are so many projects that have a great chance to get rich. It is high opportunities that now generate greed, so people are starting to invest in cryptocurrency.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:12:40 PM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Im aggre for altcoins can  be the better but not at all. Technology'll never be perfect, inovations, things, IoT, Idea be happend. That is why many altcoins have sprung up with certain innovations.

I have no idea for buy altcoins be as my asset then deal with long terms.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 06:13:49 PM

the free on charge as clients with the banking finance gains of chance as extending option on delivering payments for beneficiaries of transmission
that the chance to helps on favour of the least with preference to returns with difference.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: