Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 1106 times)
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:27:47 AM

I think their wont be much affect about which country he is from, but the market will react on  what will be his view about his past when he will be questioned about it. As it will reveal the real reason behind it and it may be good or bad for Cryptocurrency market.
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:09:53 PM

Nothing.

Bitcoin market is independent and it doesn't depending if satoshi really comes from Japan, America or any country. It depends on supply and demand so it won't really give that effect that you are thinking right now.

Are you thinking that each citizen of America will start investing to bitcoin if they find out that Satoshi Nakamoto's citizenship is US'? no. It won't do anything different.

I agree with that it doesn't matter anymore if Satoshi was an American or any citezenship. People nowadays are smart enough and have matured enough not to be influence by shallow thinking of citezenship.
Yes, citizenship of Satoshi Nakamoto won't really affect anything even with those Bitcoin ETF proposals or anything related to crypto that everyone assumes it will be a reason for its price to increase, it just can't.

If citizenship of Satoshi will be known, I guess it will be a pride for American's but it doesn't have something to do with the price anymore.

I think we would see decline in price in Satoshi came forward as an American citizen.
No, not really, we don't know but IMHO there would really no effect at all.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:20:31 PM

Nothing.

Bitcoin market is independent and it doesn't depending if satoshi really comes from Japan, America or any country. It depends on supply and demand so it won't really give that effect that you are thinking right now.

Are you thinking that each citizen of America will start investing to bitcoin if they find out that Satoshi Nakamoto's citizenship is US'? no. It won't do anything different.

Fully agree with this statement.
Taking it a stop further, I think we would see decline in price in Satoshi came forward as an American citizen.
There would be much speculation about why he had been in hiding for this long, as why he was not around to help with his input during all these forks.
The price of BTC and other cryptos has taken such a bad hit that I doubt if he was a real person, it wouldnt matter where he was from.

Lol yeah. I won't care. Actually i wouldn't even have thought about that aspect had this thread not shown up lol. And there's really no reason why people should care as well since doesn't affect bitcoin's functions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:09:00 PM

I wonder what would have happened to bitcoin if satoshi nakamoto was an American and come to think of it will all what we've been denied of in cryptocurrency world come to past already? I'm talking about ETF ,bakkt ,regulations ? If America was bitcoin birth home what would have happened by now? Just a thought
Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto was really detect to be an American citizen the bitcoin  ETF and bakkt would have been implemented by now. However, the crypto and ICOs regulations which was talk of the town would have be in favor of every cryptoneirs. Besides, this is one of the reason why Ripple supported by alot of private companies and Banks. But, unfortunately, no one really know the genuine identity of Satoshi.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:18:14 PM

No matter what nationality has Satsohi he has made somthing global ,international so he could be sitizen of America,France and etc ,it wouldnt change anything, Bitcoin is somthing new and main reason Gov. dont want to use it, they dont understand how to do that as it will change everything in the world,we will have other world,another economy...

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:39:29 AM

I wonder what would have happened to bitcoin if satoshi nakamoto was an American and come to think of it will all what we've been denied of in cryptocurrency world come to past already? I'm talking about ETF ,bakkt ,regulations ? If America was bitcoin birth home what would have happened by now? Just a thought

I dont think thats make effect. I think its about banking system that dont accept bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I am believe soon or later, bitcoin will traded in ETF and approved by SEC. Its good investment and alternative investment after stocks market etc.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:59:25 AM

it will not affect bitcoin in any aspect, the fact that satoshi nakamoto from America does not change all the bitcoin systems that have been formed. even though he is the creator, he cannot take full control and monopolize bitcoin. Today Bitcoin is held by the entire community in a decentralized manner, and until the future will remain like that.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:29:55 AM

It won't affect anything, if the bitcoin is not supported by the government and the central bank then nothing will change, but if it birth in that place and being supported then we will see a huge difference because US is a strong country with a lot of international transactions , this can boost the usage of crypto, and maybe bitcoin could be the alternative of the transaction currency
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:50:49 AM

Look, the US is the dominating country in the world, many countries respect and follow what the US does, so if satoshi appeared and say that it is American, some countries would look at it as something good, but countries like Russia, China and others would see this is something created to destroy their countries. Maybe that's why satoshi is anonymous and nobody knows your nationality

That can actually be one aspect of this whole story we have to think about. This is one reason why Bitcoin is actually not labeled as belonging to one country and definitely not marketed as an american invention because supposed enemies of America can be reacting negatively if it were. In fact, I have read some articles akin to conspiracy theories that Bitcoin was made and being utilized by the American elites to destroy the global order and made things pro-USA...which is of course not true that is why stories like that do not gain traction in the marketplace.
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:33:40 AM

What is the difference where bitcoin appeared? Huh
I believe that only the present matters. If now Satoshi Nakomoto appears abruptly, declares itself to the world or makes some sensational appeal, then it will definitely just blow up the entire cryptosphere (in a good way). But honestly, I don't think that this will ever happen.
Not all people want to enjoy their fame. Many are on the contrary hiding from it.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:11:54 PM

We don't know whether satoshi is a Japanese or not. This name might be chosen as a nickname by an American, a Chinese or a South Korean. If he/she was an American, Americans would find him/her more sympathetic and we saw a merely difference on bitcoin. When it came to American officials, we wouldn't have another story.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:01:37 AM

It will never change a bit if ever Satoshi Nakamoto is an American. The thing is, bitcoin will be bitcoin as cryptocurrency. And Satoshi will be just a citizen of America. He will never change the decisions made by the US. Instead, I think it will be better if satoshi make it the way as it is as anonymous.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:20:08 AM

We don't know whether satoshi is a Japanese or not. This name might be chosen as a nickname by an American, a Chinese or a South Korean. If he/she was an American, Americans would find him/her more sympathetic and we saw a merely difference on bitcoin. When it came to American officials, we wouldn't have another story.

They say the name satoahi nakamoto is not a single person but its only a code name  . i read a lot of statements that say satoshi was came from the u.s  but how can it be possibele when the name satoshi nakamoto sounds like a japanese/chineese/korea and alike  . oh well , whatever his/thier race or nationality is ,  that cant change the current state of bitcoin anymore  .   bitcoin will still be a global currency because its not tied to a single country  
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:37:37 AM

possibility can still occur. we can see that America always wants to dominate the world in everything, including controlling the world through currency. all can be true if cryptocurrency is a secret product of the United States. then the business world will always submit to America.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:55:51 AM

In my opinion, I think nothing will be changed, because the nationality of the proponent or the founder of bitcoin will not affect the value or the movement of other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is decentralized, even if it is born on america or other country, I think nothing will be changed.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:20:09 AM

Nothing.

Fully agree with this statement.
Taking it a stop further, I think we would see decline in price in Satoshi came forward as an American citizen.
There would be much speculation about why he had been in hiding for this long, as why he was not around to help with his input during all these forks.
The price of BTC and other cryptos has taken such a bad hit that I doubt if he was a real person, it wouldnt matter where he was from.

Lol yeah. I won't care. Actually i wouldn't even have thought about that aspect had this thread not shown up lol. And there's really no reason why people should care as well since doesn't affect bitcoin's functions.

Some people think that if Nakamoto's real identity will reveal it will help bitcoin to recover as this will build more trust from the people. But that heck won't going to happen, bitcoin is fully decentralized hence it we don't care, as long as bitcoin is here to stay and will give us profit then Nakamoto's identity wouldn't be a big deal.
Whoever Nakamoto is, hiding its real identity is on a purpose.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:42:21 AM

For me, it doesn't really matter where Satoshi Nakamoto came from, obviously he has created Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency as the digital currency for the future of all people around the world, thank you (Satoshi Nakamoto) even though he still exists or no longer exists, I think he's humanthe best for now in the world of cryptocurrency.bitcoin remains prosperous and has developed over time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:07:32 PM

i think want satoshi nakamoto to live in america or japan it makes no difference because bitcoin is not bound by any law. because bitcoin can be traded freely and safely. besides, the popularity of bitcoin also depends on the concept and also demand from the community

leonair

Activity: 1260
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:34:55 PM

Nationality of Satoshi is not so important when it comes to Bitcoin itself but if he only just reveal himself to the world then maybe the country where he originated will started to mass adopt Bitcoin because his countrymen will be so proud of what he did, there are so many 'what if's', what if the government take advantage of his knowledge or any other rich people isolated him for self gain but one thing is for sure, he's alive and well.

I hope that he spend his Bitcoin balance to his own wallet so that it'll circulate in the network  Grin and when this happens the cryptocurrency world will surely shaken to the legend's move.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:55:43 PM

To start with, We do not know which country satoshi belongs to and then america wont truly make such thing like bitcoin. They adore on anything to be controlled and making a thing would be completely opposite on what they do like and with that by itself even simply taking advantage of this issue is as of now making incomprehensible circumstances.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: