Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The opinion on the current situation in the cryptocurrency market!!!!  (Read 480 times)
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:02:45 PM

The crypto market has been changed already. In January when you made this topic, that time people talked about only about the bear market. But at this moment, people are talking about the Bitcoin price, bull run, good news, good involvement and so on! Crypto market is going to recover its losses gradually and IEO is taking a major place now! So, don't be disappointed anymore, try to spread only positive news about cryptocurrency! Many big things are yet to come in the crypto market!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:09:07 PM

i could say crypto currency more likely a gambling, we can predict it and sometimes we could right and got big profit. and sometimes our predict could be miss and suffer a big loss, and for situation now, i think this is the best timing for invest more before bull coming.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:37:44 PM

Thanks to all. Waiting for your opinion. You can send merit if you support my opinion.
Don't beg for merits,and also your post doesn't deserve any merits in my own opinion

You claim everyone said this and that,how did you come up with such statistics,did you run an opinion poll, your post is simply laden with unfactual contents,that doesn't have any reflection on the market.
You also could be totally wrong as you claim everyone was last year

Maybe he is doing his best in order to receive merits, yes, an effort deserves it, we can see he summarized it all but for me, he doesn't need to state to ask for merit at all because a good work deserves it if it does.

For the next time he will going to post, maybe he could add support and details such as website and articles to strengthen his claim. Not bad for a newbie.

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 02:40:33 PM

Today is the fifth day when we after the shot up stand on one point and beat his head on the mark 5150 dollars. Down, too, the price is not allowed to fall because 3 times already bought from 4800 dollars. I still think that we are waiting for a decrease in the area of 4300 dollars in 1-2 days and from there Bede play on.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

in analyzing Cryptocurrency prices, we will never be right, but to expect crypto prices to increase I think that is the goal of coin hunters and investors. for that, I'm sure everyone works hard to increase the price of cryptocurrency. I see the price of cryptocurrency will not reach ATH prices but I have an opinion that crypto prices will be stable and have the right value in the next few years.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:12:09 PM

Now to the surprise of many the cue ball with 3 to 5 grew up in price,and many expect that he will fly on 2 thousand dollars for the cue ball,but so far this has not happened,but also a special dienia up until one sees,1000 projects that are worth good money now on the bottom are,I want to believe that in the near future the situation will radically change for the better

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:48:11 PM

i could say crypto currency more likely a gambling
We all have different views about cryptocurrency. Personally, i do not see it as gambling, because it is a form of investment that entails you carry out some studies or research and made reasonable deductions from your result, before you can make the right investment. If you gamble with it, there is higher probability that you lose your money.
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:11:07 PM

In my own opinion, this current nature of the market will pass, not by mere prediction or whatever but by adoption of cryptocurrency into existing platforms; although news about this is already on but I think Global adoption will be when existing cryptocurrency platforms will be able to offer fast transactions, easy way of using cryptocurrency etc. One thing is sure, blockchain technology and as such cryptocurrency has come to stay and will revolutionize this current era.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 09:49:31 PM

i could say crypto currency more likely a gambling, we can predict it and sometimes we could right and got big profit. and sometimes our predict could be miss and suffer a big loss, and for situation now, i think this is the best timing for invest more before bull coming.
No it is not like gambling at all because it is all about the price of the coin, and no one can predict the exact price of the coin, gambling needs only money but in investment people are only investing money, according to me it is good to invest because price is good at low price, because very soon market will rise and overcome all price fall.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:04:25 PM

If cryptocurrency is gambling this also implies that FX is gambling as well. What you need to do first is understand that a lot controls this space and the market reacts to it as well.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:19:54 PM

The current condition of Crypto Market in general is not much different from 2018, many news say that there will be a bullrun market, hardfork, or pump,.... but all that has not been proven, even signs to get there are still minimal  Undecided
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:25:52 PM

I think all these talks is complete nonsense. Everyone who collects this rumor - just does not understand the crypto.
When it comes to cryptocurrency, there is no perfect person in its knowledge and understanding. Which is why it does not baffle me, when I see experts making predictions and yet their predictions failing. We all are just striving to knoiw more and be precise in our decisions.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:29:51 PM

The current condition of Crypto Market in general is not much different from 2018, many news say that there will be a bullrun market, hardfork, or pump,.... but all that has not been proven, even signs to get there are still minimal  Undecided
Don't hurry up dude, current price growth is a very extraordinary thing, because some people say that this is the beginning of the rise of Bitcoin, don't be in a hurry, be patient while in Bitcoin.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:54:17 PM

There is no right or wrong in every opinion but the fact is there are still a lot of believers in cryptosphere that is why when there is a good news published, people tend to expect that the bearish market will end but the thing is we still have a long way to go on this space and we will experience a lot of bearish and bullish market.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:43:15 PM

When I see the market some days later, starting in early April 2019, I really believe that this market situation is the one that we are waiting for a year. Well, proven ETF and also increase the price of Bitcoin will really give the big impacts on the other altcoins and crypto development. That is why this current situation has shown its great recovery of the crypto market.

Indeed, 2019 situation looks much better than 2018. This is just a good start for bitcoin price and i think it could lead others coin increase the price. Many good news coming in 2019 and i am still believe crypto is long term investment and i think we better ignore market condition if we are invest for long term
Every year spent in Bitcoin market will always be worth it and better than the previous year, if this year could hold so much more for us and still have more to deliver, now imagine what 2020 will do after the next halving of BTC occurs, so the future is still so bright for every  cryptocurrency investors, we just have to continue being hopeful and patient.

Also, take advantage of every opportunity we get to invest in good projects, no matter how little the investment may be so that we can have a guaranteed and secure future that our family will be proud of.  This 2019 like you said, holds so much crypto goodies n it, so we better invest now to be a part of it.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:34:10 PM

There is no right or wrong in every opinion but the fact is there are still a lot of believers in cryptosphere that is why when there is a good news published, people tend to expect that the bearish market will end but the thing is we still have a long way to go on this space and we will experience a lot of bearish and bullish market.
from the very morning of Monday, the prices for cryptocurrency, including Bitcoin, have really risen very well, but by lunchtime Bitcoin again fell from 5,330 dollars to 5,150 dollars. analysts argue that there may be two factors that have influenced this. The first is the closure of short positions on the bitfinex exchange, and the second is possible manipulation and the creation of a hidden large order.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:38:55 PM

I think after a long enough period of this downtrend market, and another time of accumulation it will be time for the market to grow. And believe in the 4-year cycle of the market, coinciding with the halving cycle of BTC.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:39:07 PM

I think after a long enough period of this downtrend market, and another time of accumulation it will be time for the market to grow. And believe in the 4-year cycle of the market, coinciding with the halving cycle of BTC.
If we analyze the history of the development of Bitcoin, then this situation very much resembles the 2015 point in percentage terms, of course. K and If we compare the tendency of accumulation, then that of the month of July we will be able to reach the level of 2018, the month of May.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:07:56 PM

Honestly difficult to understand what is happening now and what to expect next. Many people disagree, so I decided to just sit and watch what happens next. I do not sell or buy anything. This is the best solution for those with little experience.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:27:02 PM

To be frank, I don't know what's going on in the crypto business. I cannot predict what will happen next however I do believe there's still hope.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: