Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STO, is the future. This guide explains step by step how to launch an STO.  (Read 236 times)
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:20:41 AM

Ok, so, STO is the future it is so then we should have a list of STO that succeeded in their crowdfunding and become a huge project in the market, but so far we still don't have one but I'm glad that ICO has a replacement in case it died from the absence of investors.
The biggest difference of the STO is that, due to the regulations, it can go against the scam projects. But it is not attractive, because these regulations are inverse to the continuation of the decentralized system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:51:08 AM

If people can prove that STO is a safe investment and bounty hunters are allowed to promote it, not unlike DESIGO where they scammed bounty hunters then I will shift to promoting STO because it so hard to find legit ICO to invest and promote.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:50:51 PM

People are fucked up with the word ICO and so they change it to STO and think that this will bring a restart in this space. Yet in fact this is just another scheme of fraudulent with the promise that you're not just investing in a coin but rather in their company and surprisingly people hop in. Well, wish you all the best guys.
At least STO guarantees security and can assure investors of the safety of their investment.

Yes, I know that most ICO scheme are fraudulent and a way to extort money from the innocent investors and it was this action that gave birth to STO since ICO already pushed IPO out of relevance though we still have some existing initial public offering that I would rather invest in than ICOs.

Hence, we really need to embrace STO to ICO so that the safety of investors can be guaranteed unlike this scam ICO that has no future other than line through their whitepaper and hype their sales volume.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:00:15 PM

People are fucked up with the word ICO and so they change it to STO and think that this will bring a restart in this space. Yet in fact this is just another scheme of fraudulent with the promise that you're not just investing in a coin but rather in their company and surprisingly people hop in. Well, wish you all the best guys.
At least STO guarantees security and can assure investors of the safety of their investment.

Yes, I know that most ICO scheme are fraudulent and a way to extort money from the innocent investors and it was this action that gave birth to STO since ICO already pushed IPO out of relevance though we still have some existing initial public offering that I would rather invest in than ICOs.

Hence, we really need to embrace STO to ICO so that the safety of investors can be guaranteed unlike this scam ICO that has no future other than line through their whitepaper and hype their sales volume.

I'm with you on this one. STO might be one of the answers to change how ICOs are being handled.
With the security that they are offering to potential investors, ICO will soon find themselves deserted by investors.
Fraudulent ICOs were rampant last year and many have lost their savings. I think it's high time to change this course.
Bring back the trust of people with new projects and make the crypto environment credible again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: