Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] CoinCasso - Democratic & Holistic Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform  (Read 2145 times)
cryptomarka

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:02:28 PM

I can not read  about benefits for freezing tokens: https://coincassogroup.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-freezing-ccx-tokens/
Please check this link and explain me what benefits will I have if i wll freeze my tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCasso Official (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:05:18 PM

I can not read  about benefits for freezing tokens: https://coincassogroup.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-freezing-ccx-tokens/
Please check this link and explain me what benefits will I have if i wll freeze my tokens.

Possession of CCX tokens activates membership, and the key benefits will be:
- Passive and active influence on the implementation of innovations,
- The right to vote, decide on changes in the operation of the exchange – among others about adding tokens and structural changes on the entire platform,
- Priority in listing new currencies,
- The possibility of exchanging CCX for services offered by the company,
- Discounts on transaction fees – up to 50%,
- The opportunity to receive a membership bonus, from a division of 80% of the exchange fees,
- Larger commissions on the affiliate program – up to 50%.
Bellaneg

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:58:23 PM

A very complex topic and people unfriendly met the beginning.
Developers should try very hard for people to accept this project.

Our developers working all days and sometimes all night (seriously) to improve functionality our trading platform Wink
We're just getting started!

There are a lot of new exchanges. But traders prefer to use the old one, because new exchanges do not have any liquidity.

Based on your logic, new exchanges should not be launched at all, as there are old ones and there is liquidity. But when any exchange was just starting (Binance, Bitmex). These are relatively similar young exchanges and there was no liquidity.
damacrypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:09:25 PM

Our developers working all days and sometimes all night (seriously) to improve functionality our trading platform Wink

There are a lot of new exchanges. But traders prefer to use the old one, because new exchanges do not have any liquidity.

Based on your logic, new exchanges should not be launched at all, as there are old ones and there is liquidity. But when any exchange was just starting (Binance, Bitmex). These are relatively similar young exchanges and there was no liquidity.

May be you are right. But many traders are conservative. They work with certain exchanges and do not move to a new one.
richuk

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:29:50 AM

What currencies will the site support?
CoinCasso Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 08:51:14 AM

At this moment, we have EUR and PLN. In nearly future, we'll implement HUF and GBP.
In further future, we'll think about some stablecoin Smiley
Rendelon

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:56:20 AM

At this moment, we have EUR and PLN. In nearly future, we'll implement HUF and GBP.

Adding a stable coin will be useful, many traders use them because when you exit the transaction you can secure your deposit in this way.
E_zystayz

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:02:04 AM

Do you plan to work (or you are working) with Visa and Mastercards? Will you use fiat payment systems like PayPal?
CoinCasso Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:05:20 AM

Do you plan to work (or you are working) with Visa and Mastercards? Will you use fiat payment systems like PayPal?

Yeah, we have a few ideas about FIAT Payment Systems.
But it's hard to say right now when we will develop those solutions.

Now, the most important is our cryptocurrency exchange.
cryptomarka

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:14:00 AM

- The right to vote, decide on changes in the operation of the exchange – among others about adding tokens and structural changes on the entire platform,
- The opportunity to receive a membership bonus, from a division of 80% of the exchange fees,

Thank you for the answer. Other exchanges have the same advantages for the tokenholders and they work. They do not have
Please explain me what is membership bonus and what advantages it gives?
CoinCasso Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 11:16:59 AM

Thank you for the answer. Other exchanges have the same advantages for the tokenholders and they work. They do not have

Simply, that's profit sharing Smiley
Urdolel

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:44:48 AM

May be you are right. But many traders are conservative. They work with certain exchanges and do not move to a new one.
The conservatism of traders ends when they see significant advantages on another exchange. That is, where are the best conditions for trade there and liquidity will appear.
damacrypto

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:25:33 AM

The conservatism of traders ends when they see significant advantages on another exchange. That is, where are the best conditions for trade there and liquidity will appear.

Conservatism of the traders will ends only if new exchange will be better than the others exchanges. New exchange must be safer than the other exchanges, the platform must be more quicker and more comfortable. And new exchange must have enough liquidity that traders would not have any problems buying and selling the assets.
Bellaneg

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:31:38 AM

In any case, it is always difficult to start, there are many problems and it is difficult to compete with existing exchanges. But this is a market and it is open for everyone, no one said it would be easy Wink
crypto.funny

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:27:45 PM

I see you have wallet together with the crypto exchange. It is very comfortable when project has not only one product but the whole ecosystem of the connected products.
E_zystayz

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:21:59 PM

I see you have wallet together with the crypto exchange. It is very comfortable when project has not only one product but the whole ecosystem of the connected products.

It will be more simple to attract users to the platform with entire ecosystem. Users of the wallet can use exchange and users of the exchange can use wallet.
OkMonday

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:36:40 PM

It is very important to have a finished product for users and then people can appreciate your work. As we see a lot of work has been done at the moment.
Rendelon

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:32:18 AM

It is very important to have a finished product for users and then people can appreciate your work. As we see a lot of work has been done at the moment.

I agree with you that today it is almost hopeless to enter the market without a finished product, the times when people were ready to invest money only in an idea have long passed.
damacrypto

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:58:58 AM

I agree with you that today it is almost hopeless to enter the market without a finished product, the times when people were ready to invest money only in an idea have long passed.

It was so many scams in 2018 that investors do not trust the words about future plans. They must see the ready product to understand how it will look like and how it will be useful for the people.
cryptomarka

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:46:56 PM

Simply, that's profit sharing Smiley

Thank you for the answer. 80% of the profit it is a very big share for tokens holders. Will they get dividends for holding tokens? How often they will get dividends (or something else?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: