Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchange] CoinCasso - Democratic & Holistic Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform  (Read 2147 times)
EthereumNova

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:27:25 PM

A very complex topic and people unfriendly met the beginning.
Developers should try very hard for people to accept this project.

Our developers working all days and sometimes all night (seriously) to improve functionality our trading platform Wink
We're just getting started!
It is very important to have a finished product for users and then people can appreciate your work. As we see a lot of work has been done at the moment.

I agree with you that today it is almost hopeless to enter the market without a finished product, the times when people were ready to invest money only in an idea have long passed.

It was so many scams in 2018 that investors do not trust the words about future plans. They must see the ready product to understand how it will look like and how it will be useful for the people.

Here is working cryptocurrency wallet and a trading platform. I think it is a good idea to connect wallet with the exchange to create a whole ecosystem that it will be compfortable for  people to use the platform and not to depend from the 3rd parties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCasso Official (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 08:33:57 AM

I can not read  about benefits for freezing tokens: https://coincassogroup.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-freezing-ccx-tokens/
Please check this link and explain me what benefits will I have if i wll freeze my tokens.

Possession of CCX tokens activates membership, and the key benefits will be:
- Passive and active influence on the implementation of innovations,
- The right to vote, decide on changes in the operation of the exchange – among others about adding tokens and structural changes on the entire platform,
- Priority in listing new currencies,
- The possibility of exchanging CCX for services offered by the company,
- Discounts on transaction fees – up to 50%,
- The opportunity to receive a membership bonus, from a division of 80% of the exchange fees,
- Larger commissions on the affiliate program – up to 50%.

Thank you for the answer. Other exchanges have the same advantages for the tokenholders and they work. They do not have
- The opportunity to receive a membership bonus, from a division of 80% of the exchange fees,
Please explain me what is membership bonus and what advantages it gives?

Simply, that's profit sharing Smiley

Thank you for the answer. 80% of the profit it is a very big share for tokens holders. Will they get dividends for holding tokens? How often they will get dividends (or something else?)

From "frozen" tokens. Every day from the daily profit of our exchange.

Urdolel

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:52:37 AM

A very complex topic and people unfriendly met the beginning.
Developers should try very hard for people to accept this project.

Our developers working all days and sometimes all night (seriously) to improve functionality our trading platform Wink
We're just getting started!
It is very important to have a finished product for users and then people can appreciate your work. As we see a lot of work has been done at the moment.

I agree with you that today it is almost hopeless to enter the market without a finished product, the times when people were ready to invest money only in an idea have long passed.

It was so many scams in 2018 that investors do not trust the words about future plans. They must see the ready product to understand how it will look like and how it will be useful for the people.

Here is working cryptocurrency wallet and a trading platform. I think it is a good idea to connect wallet with the exchange to create a whole ecosystem that it will be compfortable for  people to use the platform and not to depend from the 3rd parties.

Of course, the more opportunities a user provides, the more interesting it will look for investment. The market needs self-sufficient projects.
richuk

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:47:08 AM

Does the project have a bounty campaign?
CoinCasso Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 09:59:49 AM

At this moment, we aren't considering about bounty program.
But we're preparing other competitions Smiley
damacrypto

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:28:47 PM

It is really wery interesting because people will be interested to freeze the tokens for a long time to get more profit. It will create more demand in the tokens.
cryptomarka

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:34:37 PM

I can not read  about benefits for freezing tokens: https://coincassogroup.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-freezing-ccx-tokens/
Please check this link and explain me what benefits will I have if i wll freeze my tokens.

- The right to vote, decide on changes in the operation of the exchange – among others about adding tokens and structural changes on the entire platform,

Thank you for the answer. Other exchanges have the same advantages for the tokenholders and they work. They do not have

Thank you for the answer. 80% of the profit it is a very big share for tokens holders. Will they get dividends for holding tokens? How often they will get dividends (or something else?)

Thank you for the answer. I think that the ability to freeze tokens of the exchange to get profit every day is a big advantage of the project. Other projects do not have such advantages. Do you have a minimum period of freezing tokens? Or I can freeze tokens just for one day if you pay everyday profit?
Bellaneg

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:39:17 PM

I wonder what kind of competition it will be? Whether all users will be able to take part in this or do you need to have some special technical skills?
CoinCasso Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 12:44:44 PM

Thank you for the answer. I think that the ability to freeze tokens of the exchange to get profit every day is a big advantage of the project. Other projects do not have such advantages. Do you have a minimum period of freezing tokens? Or I can freeze tokens just for one day if you pay everyday profit?

Everything was described in this article:
https://coincassogroup.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-freezing-ccx-tokens/

I wonder what kind of competition it will be? Whether all users will be able to take part in this or do you need to have some special technical skills?

Not really. We think about giveaway and trading challenge.
But we'll inform you about it Wink
crypto.funny

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:17:14 PM

Sorry, but this link https://coincassogroup.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-freezing-ccx-tokens/
does not work. Please check this link. I can not open it.
richuk

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:08:19 AM

What kind of competitions? Can everyone take part?
CoinCasso Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 07:22:18 AM

It works.

What kind of competitions? Can everyone take part?

We'll inform you about more details.
Qusana

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:04:37 AM

It is really wery interesting because people will be interested to freeze the tokens for a long time to get more profit. It will create more demand in the tokens.
For example, I would try for a start a short period in order to see how this system works. A passive income is always good, you can get profit and be at your main job.
damacrypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:00:46 PM

Sorry, but this link https://coincassogroup.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-freezing-ccx-tokens/

In some countries site https://coincassogroup.com is blocked. It is better to use TOR browser to open this link.
CoinCasso Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 01:08:22 PM

In some countries site https://coincassogroup.com is blocked. It is better to use TOR browser to open this link.

Please, send us any screenshots to we can resolve this issue Smiley
xtreeme99

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:46:00 PM

For example, I would try for a start a short period in order to see how this system works. A passive income is always good, you can get profit and be at your main job.

This link https://coincassogroup.com/what-are-the-benefits-of-freezing-ccx-tokens/ works OK.
The conditions of freeze of tokens depends from the freezing amount. Best conditions have people who freeze more tokens  Cheesy
crypto.funny

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:30:10 PM

In Russia site is blocked.

He yдaётcя пoлyчить дocтyп к caйтy Caйт coincassogroup.com нe пoзвoляeт ycтaнoвить coeдинeниe.
Пoпpoбyйтe cдeлaть cлeдyющee:

Пpoвepкa пoдключeния к Интepнeтy
Пpoвepьтe нacтpoйки пpoкcи-cepвepa и бpaндмayэpa
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

When you visit the site you see this. I opened the link using TOR browser. It works. Thank you for information.
CoinCasso Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:28:32 AM

In Russia site is blocked.

He yдaётcя пoлyчить дocтyп к caйтy Caйт coincassogroup.com нe пoзвoляeт ycтaнoвить coeдинeниe.
Пoпpoбyйтe cдeлaть cлeдyющee:

Пpoвepкa пoдключeния к Интepнeтy
Пpoвepьтe нacтpoйки пpoкcи-cepвepa и бpaндмayэpa
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

When you visit the site you see this. I opened the link using TOR browser. It works. Thank you for information.

This issue point on a proxy server, so we guess that's the reason.

Urdolel

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:19:32 AM

And what is the reason for blocking your site in Russia? And are there any other countries that block your site or is it only in Russia.?
EthereumNova

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:42:04 PM

And what is the reason for blocking your site in Russia? And are there any other countries that block your site or is it only in Russia.?

It is very interesting question. Sometimes in Russia are blocked the sites connected with cryptocurrency. For example some popular cryptocurrency exchanges are blocked in Russia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: