Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:37:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Shopping List  (Read 24614 times)
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:45:36 PM

I personally will buy the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, and EOS. I think coins have the potential to grow bigger. And for 2018 coins have dropped and for 2019 I think it will experience tremendous growth.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:59:39 AM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
At present, I am also laying out a long line and buying some valuable altcoins, waiting for the arrival of the bull market.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:03:34 PM

more bitcoin and some pow mimblewimble like beam or grin. It's also a good time to get more coins since almost 90% ICO got plummet in price.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:15:22 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

I think Bitcoin now is one of the solid investment. Ethereum could be too much unpredictable though ETH has great growth potential
It has always being my cause of argument lately among the outrageous coin prediction. ETH has been so disappointing with the run of fall and fall. I expect a thriving performance for a coin that has a consistent high volume trade but it has been the other way. However, I still expect a surprise rise for the ETH if he can.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:05:13 PM

Well you have a good shopping list, I also have in these coins , but I can add those coins that you do not have, for example EOS omx etc they are also good for investment

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:09:06 PM

In 2019, a lot of events will happen. I will buy more ETH and XRP. Also I will buy some other altcoin like NEO, ICX, ETC ... these are good altcoin and constantly update their activities on the project

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:18:45 PM

This year I will continue to buy Ethereum. I am sure that Ethereum will be the locomotive of the crypto market growth this year. All other coins will be guided by Ethereum.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 692

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:27:27 PM

I suggest that you prioritize bitcoin compared to other coins you want to buy because bitcoin falls very deep but the chances of recovering are very high, the price is very cheap while the highest price is very expensive and bitcoin still has the potential to reach that price again, so if you buy it and holding it back until prices are fully recovered, you can be sure that you will get a lot of profits

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:29:02 PM

I, in turn, emphasize bitcoin (70%) of my portfolio as well as ICX, ETH, TRX, EOS, let's see who will be right, it is impossible to predict in advance how certain coins will be promising.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:34:47 PM

I personally will buy the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins, such as BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, and EOS. I think coins have the potential to grow bigger. And for 2018 coins have dropped and for 2019 I think it will experience tremendous growth.

For me, I find that this is a good time to find potential projects with very low value on exchange compared to when they are ICO. With just a few hundred dollars, I think it can become a second XVG within the next few years
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:37:12 PM

I do hope you are correct since we had been in a huge correction for almost a year. It's a good time to buy cheap altcoins and wait for the next bull-run. The market might not dip anymore, but we cannot expect it to happen too soon. Just buy and hold, it will all be worth it when the next bull-market commences.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:42:15 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADX, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
You forget the cardano for you to buy, this applies for short and long term, cardano has good quality for the future with the smart contract system that they launched

He did not forget, ADA=Cardano
Anyway, it should be included on any shopping list in 2019

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:54:21 PM

This who missed the opportunities of buying some coins last year, while they were very cheap, can still make good use of the opportunity at this time. There is nothing wrong in buying the top 10 coins, but there are also some coins that have not yet attained their potential level growth. They still have the tendency to grow more, but so many people are not seeing them now.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:54:51 PM

waves, Ada and Ripple are altcoins that will be my plans for this year. I will be more focused on trading this altcoin in the market because you see this year the altcoin will grow faster.
Th3Program

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:05:42 PM

I’ll probably buy all the same coins as last year. Now the market is still weak, why not buy popular coins.The main thing to follow the news!)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:40:15 PM

This who missed the opportunities of buying some coins last year, while they were very cheap, can still make good use of the opportunity at this time. There is nothing wrong in buying the top 10 coins, but there are also some coins that have not yet attained their potential level growth. They still have the tendency to grow more, but so many people are not seeing them now.

Tis is the issue most of these people will not buy when the price is low, it is a herb mentality, they want to join at the top and forgetting that there is no risk without reward. For me the top coin s are the safe bet for now because I just have a feeling that most of these low cap coins will not regain their previous highs again

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:44:48 PM

Buy better ethereum, ethereum is on the rise, in the second place is a waves. It's my opinion.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:58:32 PM

I don't buy lots of coins, but I hold the results of the bounty. The results we get from bounty are not too many, and the price of coins is also very cheap. But the coin will grow well in the future. I see a lot of altcoin platforms that have developed well now to pump up the price of coins.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:15:14 PM

The choice of altcoins is always individual, as each investor tries to choose coins that he considers promising on the basis of his life values and rich experience. But I advise everyone to spend most of your investment on the purchase of BTC and ETH. In my opinion, this is the best choice in 2019 and in any other year.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:33:19 PM

When I first came to this market, I also thought about the same things as the author of this topic, I thought that it was the most correct to buy top coins, I was think that they would bring me more profit. Well, now I understand that this is absolutely not the case, and that is why I invested my money in the project With a small capitalization - Etheera. ETA token over the past two months has already brought me a fivefold profit, and I am sure that this is just the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: