Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 first quarter market prediction  (Read 23697 times)
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:19:48 PM

all forecasts didn't work, waited for recovery of the market, but except temporal rise nothing was, I hope the 2nd quarter will give a new push for growth.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:18:43 PM

My forecasts for the first quarter of 2019 are only positive.
It seems to me that the market has already experienced a stage of decline and an active stage of recovery has begun.
I hope that in 2019 the market will acquire its former greatness and investments will bring a good return.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:29:42 PM

As you know first quarter growth is not going well and i hope in second quarter will be boom so in the first quarter just wait and hold your altcoin for coming boom in second quarter.
I also think that the second quarter will be much better than the first. This means that we must remain patient and believe that the cryptocurrency market will become as before.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:30:32 PM

My forecasts for the first quarter of 2019 are only positive.
It seems to me that the market has already experienced a stage of decline and an active stage of recovery has begun.
I hope that in 2019 the market will acquire its former greatness and investments will bring a good return.
Do you think the last 24 days will be enough? Maybe, but it is very unlikely when we think rationally. Because there is no innovation to pump the price. In addition we can not reach any solution with technical analysis.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:32:18 PM

The market in General in the first quarter on the same level there and here goes all,and not what is changing,many are waiting for this turning point,but if now at the end of March will not,so the first quarter of 2019,in fact it turned out that was just empty because we are on the same level hanging
bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:59:05 PM

Now the market is in a state of uncertainty. He seems to have slowed down in his development. It creates the feeling that everyone is waiting for something big and serious. I think many potential investors took time out in order to thoroughly assess the risks and effectiveness of possible investments. And everyone is waiting when bitcoin starts to grow again.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:26:29 AM

What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?
My prediction is that the market for cryptocurrencies is slowly rising in stability. If there is no negative news, it will soon usher in a bull market.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:25:48 AM

My prediction is that the market for cryptocurrencies is slowly rising in stability. If there is no negative news, it will soon usher in a bull market.
Negative news also has a presence in the cryptocurrency market. But let's hope that in 2019 the market will really start growing.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:20:13 PM

Well, actually I thought that there will be growth so it does not exist now , I think before the end of the year can be a situation as is happening now, we're just moving in place

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:19:28 PM

My prediction, the price of the crypto currency has not risen significantly but has seen better than last year. Then, crypto currency players are more experienced to choose a good and trusted ICO project to follow. Indeed the increase in the price of crypto currencies requires a process, hopefully this year will bring change to a better direction.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:00:49 PM

Basically 3 have already happened and what we are seeing is a more mature, lateral and unstable market in recent weeks because there are many and variable expectations! I think good things will be coming in the next 2, 3 months.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:13:47 PM

Basically 3 have already happened and what we are seeing is a more mature, lateral and unstable market in recent weeks because there are many and variable expectations! I think good things will be coming in the next 2, 3 months.
difficult to predict because each prediction is not necessarily correct, hopefully the market will soon change better.
hope, of course, there are many hopes from all of us but we cannot do anything but wait patiently.
the market still often goes up and down for recovery again not knowing when it will recover. don't expect too much later to be wrong and you will be disappointed later.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:14:31 PM

First quarter is almost over so I will create my second quarter prediction, many new STO will launch and we will have a glimpse of a bull run, coins will be pump but will still drop and before the end of the second quarter we will reach $4k level hope this prediction will materialize.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 11:26:12 PM

In Q1, my predictions about the market are likely to experience a very small temporary price surge because there is no big news going into crypto for this Q1 and if this continues in Q2 then the price surge will occur in Q3 so for now it is the right time to buy some coins that we believe will rise later.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 11:44:35 PM

Everyone can predict or expect prices to increase but we see that up to now the Q1 of the last month we didn't see surge in good prices maybe this is because there is no news whatsoever to make prices go up maybe Q1 will not happen in the market see price increases in Q4

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:09:01 AM

I think the market will be going to be stable in the first quarter. What we need to do is to help the market not to predict, prediction is not effective unless you are a very well known crypto enthusiast. But if not, you have no power to contribute.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:19:35 AM

For the first quarter, I think the market is still in the same condition, maybe there is a slight increase, in conditions like this, of course, it takes time to get back up and I believe crypto will fully rise again and we must patiently wait for that time to arrive

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:36:20 AM

We passed the first quarter and the results were not good and did not meet the expectations of many people. Entering the second quarter there are developments and even Bitcoin and Ethereum are pumping. Although pumping is not high and only lasts a few days. But this is a very good development for the market.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:40:15 AM

For the first quarter, I think the market is still in the same condition, maybe there is a slight increase, in conditions like this, of course, it takes time to get back up and I believe crypto will fully rise again and we must patiently wait for that time to arrive
yes for the next few months the market seems to be in the same condition, at that time I saw a price increase in bitcoin but only a few% and it did not increase significantly, I think the market needs a big boost so the coins can go up again.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:54:01 AM

yes for the next few months the market seems to be in the same condition, at that time I saw a price increase in bitcoin but only a few% and it did not increase significantly, I think the market needs a big boost so the coins can go up again.
although rise in small % , i think it will give positive impact to market sentiment.investors will be more confidence if bitcoin could defend its price level.demand will rise smoothly when positive new coming to cryptocurrency market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: