Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 first quarter market prediction  (Read 23697 times)
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:35:57 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 08:54:59 AM by Binauf

I don't think it'll be drastic like it was in 2017, and 2018. The market will bounce back at a time people will not expect. I have hopes that this Q1 may stand out differently from other Q1.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:09:28 AM

Hopefully in this first quarter of 2019, there should be bull run to some certain level since festive period is getting over now. By February, things will change I believe, the market capitalization will surely grow by then. Let keep the hopes alive my crypto guys.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:15:36 AM

Hopefully in this first quarter of 2019, there should be bull run to some certain level since festive period is getting over now. By February, things will change I believe, the market capitalization will surely grow by then. Let keep the hopes alive my crypto guys.
Oh well, more than two weeks in the year and still we haven't seen any recovery yet, price is still stagnant and investors are reluctant and all we can do is just hope and be positive and at least see semblace that the bulls will take over this market again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:48:38 AM

In Q1 2019, I haven't seen significant price movements, be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. Maybe in the middle of this year, there will be a different atmosphere about the prices of coins on the market.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:53:10 AM

It was to hard to predict on when income prediction of crypto, Sometimes we are right and not. Must better to wait for it on when gonna be crypto was going to bull run again so that we can sell on what coins we have in our wallet.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:09:46 AM

the crypto market is unpredictable at the moment. the prices are changing fast and it is hard to say whether up or down. i think that will not change so fast in 2019 either.
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:29:28 AM

In my personal opinion, the prediction will not be long from the market recover. This half year probably will be only for the market to recover. It will need more months to help the market that has been down very dramatically to increase and then recover. I really don't think yet about the bull-run.
predictions of price increases are always very important.
 but to restore the market that is too deep down it takes a long time, but to raise prices can be in a short time, depending on the current market situation.
 so we can still expect a lot in 2019 there will be enough price increases to be able to return the market is also in autumn.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:49:26 AM

January 2019 was not a good start but hopefully by the end of first quarter we could experience some green market due to the upcoming forked and some large companies that will invest in crypto, I think that some good changes will happen between from February to March.

BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:52:40 AM

We can't say any prediction  market is very normal but it will change mid of this year .Am sure end of this year market will go uptrend soon we will get more profit for that we need wait some more time.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:35:20 AM

Difficult to predict at current situation, but in my opinion market is trying to stable so I think we will not see any bull run in near future.
But it’s also good thing that market will going to stable which is positive sign for crypto.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?

Well, nothing, I just think the market is stable in low price as compared to last year and 2017, well, I still not seeing news that can make me excited in crypto today, rather than news on binance where I trade.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:44:09 AM

January 2019 was not a good start but hopefully by the end of first quarter we could experience some green market due to the upcoming forked and some large companies that will invest in crypto, I think that some good changes will happen between from February to March.
I hope that happens so that people who wait can be happy if there will be a green market with a high increase. at the beginning of 2019 the market still hasn't recovered, it still often goes up and down and now the market is red. doing something by looking at a bad market won't calm down, but believe me... there will be changes this year so investing from now on may be better.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:47:19 AM

Unlike in the past when the market would see a dramatic surge even in the short span of time, the market will not have such bullish run. I mean the market will see a moderate surge over the time as it is being stable and strong. Speculation is finding a little space. I hope the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency. And the first quarter will see a slightly correction.

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:49:01 AM

I think there will be no major changes. Bitcoin will not break through $ 4,000, but it will not fall below $ 3,000. For now, you can forget about Altcoins, since their movement is not predictable.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:50:06 AM

What is your market prediction for the first quarter of 2019?
The entire first quarter will be determined by the upcoming fork of the ether and its ability to give impetus to growth. But I think, despite all the predictions, if Bitcoin overcomes the 4k barrier it will be a great success for everyone.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:51:17 AM

For me no matter what happen on the market still holding until it will rise up again. We don't know on what happen this year maybe it will like last year 2018 that still dumping or falling the value or possible that it will rise up again. Everyone of us now was waiting on what the is next value of bitcoin because of of the projects was waiting to recover the value.
That is a good attitude that an investor should have. If one will going to trust the system and risk of it then definitely if things will gone good then surely that investor will get a good profit. However, only few of the investors are having this kind of attitude because mostly are impatient in their crypto holdings.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:55:46 AM

Still, the market situation is the same if you compare with the previous year. Still, the market is in a bearish mode and as long as the price of Bitcoin price remains same there are 50-50 chances. I hope the market seems to be still in a downward trend and it will continue the downward trend.
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:18:03 AM

I think the market price will rise in mid-2019, by looking at the price of coins at the beginning of 2019 there are no coins that show an increase in prices, maybe this year will improve.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:25:27 AM

Globally, nothing will change. The trend that took place last December will continue. There will be no serious market fluctuations.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:03:15 AM

The first quarter of 2019 - I think it will be a very difficult time during which very many expectations will collapse, because everyone hoped that this year there will be a sharp and strong growth of Bitcoin, but the beginning of the year looks pretty sad, Bitcoin does not grow, and with it the rest of the market does not grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: