Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Bullrun  (Read 1279 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:03:31 PM

I think that in 2019 we will not see the Bullrun , but in 2-3 years I hope that we will become very rich
Too early to assess and conclude but if ever that this year won't bring that bull to strongly run, time still will come and bring good benefits for those who's willing to wait, crypto market with its volatility will take a long time before things will be assess and analyze accordingly, as of now many factors are needed to consider before making any conclusions,.
you are right, I think to bring the bull market will take a long time. maybe this year will not be a bull coming, but everyone will stay here and hope the growth will come even though it's not too big.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 12:07:17 PM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

I have to agree with you my friend. There is so many positive FA about crypto flying around but the market won't even budge. The BTC halving may just be the kickstart for the next bull run

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:38:21 PM

The next Bull run is unpredictable as it stands now but we are all believing that BTC halving will kick start the Bullrun eventually 

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:41:10 PM

Very minor chances for 2019 to see a bull run because let's be honest even 2018 was good in prices. Personally I see this year a steady one with bear market coming to end wich creates the opportunity for us to buy cheap altcoins and bitcoin. No one gets rich over night here , not now at least.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1182

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:43:27 PM

Very minor chances for 2019 to see a bull run because let's be honest even 2018 was good in prices. Personally I see this year a steady one with bear market coming to end wich creates the opportunity for us to buy cheap altcoins and bitcoin. No one gets rich over night here , not now at least.

You sure? Year 2018 was only good during two months, January and February. All the other part of the year the market was slowly going down with slight marks of recovery.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:43:37 PM

The next Bull run is unpredictable as it stands now but we are all believing that BTC halving will kick start the Bullrun eventually 

I think we all try to believe that the market will rise again. But I am not a supporter of such a theory unfortunately. I do not see what the market can take off now. And that means this is a big problem. However, such a decline has already occurred and everything will probably return and there will be a small increase.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:17:03 PM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

I have to agree with you my friend. There is so many positive FA about crypto flying around but the market won't even budge. The BTC halving may just be the kickstart for the next bull run
the market is difficult to rise and often the red market, not to be too hopeful that by 2019 no Bullrun is a good thing because if he hopes he is afraid of disappointment and despair. maybe next year Bullrun will get it because it might require a process, but believe me Crypto can still deliver results, although not as expected.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:21:31 PM

Well, in my owned prediction this year 2019 will be a good for cryto world, i mean bullrun we are expected and waited will be possible. Market will be better and everyone will be benefited for it especially to those patiently waited and continue work besides struggle strike us sometimes.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3901

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:23:28 PM

I think that in 2019 we will not see the Bullrun , but in 2-3 years I hope that we will become very rich

How do you come to this conclusion? Is there any reference please? Thanks

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:26:50 PM

Halving will be only in 2020. Therefore, I believe that during the 2019 you should not expect anything at all)

when was last halfing? do not think that bullrun depends on halfing. but i agree that bull will not come in 2019.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:32:51 PM

I fully agree that at the end of this year, there are still hopes for some kind of growth, but most likely we need to wait 1 - 2 years and then we can count on a good market growth. in any case, growth will be, the main thing is not to panic.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:41:03 PM

Halving will be only in 2020. Therefore, I believe that during the 2019 you should not expect anything at all)

when was last halfing? do not think that bullrun depends on halfing. but i agree that bull will not come in 2019.

of course it depends
take a look at this chart ->

statistics are here to show the past trends, but we can make some predictions on that
cause, after the halvings, there were some bull runs and massive dumps, now we are (i hope) at the bottom of the bear, and waiting for a new halving/bull run

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:46:42 PM

If your predictions/speculations are anything to go by, then I think patience will be needed to hold not sell coins yet till then to make huge increase

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:18:46 PM

I do not believe in bullrun for bitcoin because it has already squeezed all the juices. Bitcoin is very weak in front of new coins that are beginning to gain popularity. Yes indeed it is unknown when to start the bullrun but it will.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:20:45 PM

After the biggest bull run in December 2017, cryptocurrency market never stop loosing and arrived this unpleasant situation. Many altcoin has lost more than -%100 and everyone have lost their beliefs in crypto market. In last months the market getting stabilize but the prices can't raise and i think this stagnant situaitoin will continue in 2019..
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:31:04 PM

Most likely you are right and we should not expect anything in 2019, even though Bakkt and Etf will be accepted!
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:49:20 PM

We are all waiting for the golden bull. But the course continues to fall. So let's be realistic. There will be no bull. We live on. We continue to work actively.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:58:14 PM

So far, 2019 looks worse than 2018, besides rumors have appeared that the ETF has been canceled again and the price of bitcoin is much lower, I don’t think that this year will be more successful for cryptocurrencies.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:56:29 PM

I hope that the new cryptocurrency market will still start in March of this month. See what happens in the end. We have been waiting for cryptocurrency spring. Probably it will be the year 2019.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:22:51 PM

The next bull market will come only when the majority of Whales and large funds buy the necessary amount of bitcoins that they expect to buy. In any case, until the next halving of the reward, you shouldn’t expect Bitcoin to grow. I think this is a very real forecast for bitcoin now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: