Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Bullrun  (Read 1279 times)
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:37:07 PM

don't expect too much, think about the risks and all the possibilities that can occur, look for as much information as you can but don't let the opinions of others influence your decisions or expectations too much.
high expectations without thinking of the risks involved will only lead me to "disappointment"

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:41:16 PM

I think that a bull run can happen in the second half or closer to the end of the year.
This event is eagerly awaited by all market players.
Given the fact that the cryptocurrency market is beginning to slowly recover, it is obvious that every day we are moving towards a bull run.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:44:58 PM

Update the ETF got cancelled and bakkt got delayed but it didn't affect the price i guess there are no more panic sellers around. This could be a sign of a bottom even when the news about bitcoin ETF got cancelled it didn't really trigger any bear move. Cause people think bitcoin doesn't need ETF's and will still grow even without it but for me, an ETF could make the progress of bitcoin a lot faster cause institutional investors can conveniently buy bitcoin.
We can’t afford to dump more the market and maybe that’s why it don’t move deeper during the cancellation. Its hard to say when is the next bull run because the market is not doing much today but hopefully in the future when the ETF finally approved, it can be a good start for the market.
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:49:09 PM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

Hope for future growth no one bothers. I would also very much like to see a strong growth in the crypto market. However, to be honest, there is no reason for growth. It remains to wait for the actual events that can influence the growth of the market.
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:28:00 PM

The next bull run will be on 2020 and I should say that this bull run should not to be predicted because it will make more expectations to become disappointments. We should decide what we want to do on this kind of market.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:55:19 PM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

Your right, there nothing happen in prices this january and its getting worst. We should not expect too much this year theres a big possibility it retain in deep so lets just observed bitcion if it will really trigger this year for the bullrun.
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:12:05 PM

I really don't think we will be having anymore bullruns, this year I'm predicting that there will be more businesses built on crypto to form its own economy.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:36:15 PM

I do not expect much that in 2019 this will be better than 2018 because in fact, earlier this year the crypto market condition is still not good even it tends to be worse than in 2018 despite market conditions like this I will try to stay and be patient hopefully, in the future get the benefits of crypto back like 2017.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:59:54 PM

In the first place, we shouldn't expect anything in this kind of business. We should always be prepared and aware and most of all be patience at any cost. Bull run will happen at any moment the only problem was We don't know when will it be happen.  Just always wait then continuous learning while holding our coins.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:09:38 PM

I believe the next bull run is here, but definately might not be so high the way we have it in 2017, the bull run of 2019 will be a steady and a realistice rise in BTC which will hav an effect on Altcoin that are viable with a product in the global world, 2020 Bitcoin halving  will only trigger 2020 bull run, now is the best time to keep investing.
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:11:20 PM

I believe that it will ever begin. But I do not know what will cause the next wave of growth of the cryptocurrency market. I want it to start faster.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:24:37 PM

I believe that it will ever begin. But I do not know what will cause the next wave of growth of the cryptocurrency market. I want it to start faster.
it can only begin in a year. now this is definitely not going to happen because there is nothing that can change the trend

FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:30:46 PM

Better to wait than expecting something uncertain.
This year could have new altcoins, prices, scams, and issues to come.
Bull run could also happen as we all know 2019 is better than 2018.
Somehow it is  also good to expect in order to have hope and visualize the future.
All that you say is correct, only we must understand that people have become smarter and began to study cryptocurrency and will not buy everything in 2017-2018
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 05:16:21 AM

The bullrun will surely come but no one knows exactly when that will be. What I can't guarantee is that the bullrun will be as high as the one we experienced in 2017. I will advice you trade wisely.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:49:45 AM

The bullrun will surely come but no one knows exactly when that will be. What I can't guarantee is that the bullrun will be as high as the one we experienced in 2017. I will advice you trade wisely.
Probably higher, there was a heavy correction and it's just right to once again witness a new ATH.
Everyone can make their own prediction, there are people who don't trust the market now and it's normal.

But for me, I will remain optimistic and I will continue to believe that 1 btc is worth more than $20,000.

It's gonna be different in the long run, bitcoin always bounce back though we don't know when but it's better not to expect
as surprise happens when people are not expecting.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:30:00 AM

if we understand when the bullrun time happens, surely we have already begun to invest in the cheap price coins. and be patient waiting for that time, but we also don't know whether it will be bullish or even bearish

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:40:47 AM

I personally doesn't hoping for significant increase this year, what i always wish is that this year is the year where all the loss during 2018 can be closed.
So everyone who already so much patient able to fell the warmth of crypto.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:49:52 AM

The next bull run, how much I desire it to happen, but I don't know when. The last one I witnessed was towards the end of 2017. Can another one happen this year? I pray so, I am very optimistic about this and if it does it will lift the wearied spirit of crypto faithfuls.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:52:36 AM

The fair price of bitcoin is much higher than it is now. It's just gonna take longer than we all thought. For example, analysts at JP Morgan, the largest investment Bank, predict bitcoin to fall below $ 1,260 and only then will be the uptrend.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:54:41 AM

By looking the market condition that keep on changing at any moment, I think it's not so wise to keep waiting on a bull run. It would be better if we makes this condition even more useful, for example is doing trading, using the fluctuation to gain even small profit for each trade would be better than we don't get any. So let start trading and makes the market moves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: