Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Next Bullrun  (Read 1279 times)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:08:49 PM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

Halving will be an addition to bitcoin bullrun.
Before it go in the community BTC is on bull run by that time. i do believe BAKKT AND ETF will boost the market which will start the great bullrun this 2019.
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:12:30 PM

It should be if 2019 will be better than 2018, for us crypto fans suffer considerable losses last year. We can all see from June to December 2018, the bear market continues. Well, it makes sense if the increase occurs in the middle of the first quarter of this year. Hopefully that will indeed happen. Thank you in advance and spirit!
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:00:27 PM

I think the next bull run will start in the second half of 2019.
The market is growing and gaining new strength, new projects that appear and still appear will give this phenomenon a new acceleration.
All players who will not spare the time and effort to make a profit will earn the desired money.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:16:27 PM

Halving will be only in 2020. Therefore, I believe that during the 2019 you should not expect anything at all)

yes you're right, the bull run is still too long. we have to wait until 2020 to see market growth. ETF and Bakkt are ways that will never come true. so don't expect that this year there will be a bull run.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:10:41 PM

The market is growing and gaining new strength, new projects that appear and still appear will give this phenomenon a new acceleration.
All players who will not spare the time and effort to make a profit will earn the desired money.
in the middle of 2019, the recovery of the market will begin, but we will not see the bull run by this time.
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:13:38 PM

I think that the ETF will not be approved this year and the Bakkt will be postponed for another half a year or maybe until the end of 2019.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:14:06 PM

in the middle of 2019, the recovery of the market will begin, but we will not see the bull run by this time.

if only recovery seems now the market has begun to recover. see many altcoins that have started to stabilize and prices are slowly rising. but if for the pump you seem right, it won't happen anytime soon.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:27:52 PM

I will only be expecting different coins to grow based on their individual development. If there is no development on or around a coin, the there might not be growth, because gone are the days that coins grow based on mere app and no product to support it.
Things have really change. Personally, I expect less of bull run this year, yet we can still make our profits.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:45:46 PM

Halving will be only in 2020. Therefore, I believe that during the 2019 you should not expect anything at all)

Bitcoin is always unpredictable and we should believe in that, What If big whales plan to Invest in BTC for bulk It may be possible right? Yes I agree comparing to the current market situation it is quiet difficult but it doesn't mean bull run will not happen in 2019.
Bitcoin is unpredictable of course but the fact that it will grow in the future , I think few people doubt, I think in 2019 there will be some positive news !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:50:03 PM

I believe the bull run will begin this year. maybe summer or even last year we will be able to get profit from our investment. at this time there may be no signs of a bull run going to occur. because this is still too early. but by the middle of the year the market will start moving
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:50:19 PM

You are right. There is no certainty that this year will be better than last year in terms of major price movements. However, one thing is certain, there is certainly going to be more awareness and exposure for crypto this year as more people will look at exploring the technology. We all certainly hope that, this will bring in more investments into the market which will ultimately lead to price movements.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:17:08 PM

Let me get this straight 2019 will be better than 2018 but don't expect too much from it ,even if ETF and bakkt get approved ,that won't trigger the next bull run ,let's start waiting for the next bitcoin halving because that's when the next bullrun will triggered.

The crypto market is so good that at any moment a reversal can happen and growth begins. It all depends on the desire of major players in the crypto market.

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:08:12 PM

yep, 2019 will be better than 2018, i believe a lot good news will come in this year
and halving on bitcoin will increase the demands on bitcoin but thats will happend in 2020
regards
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:23:51 PM

Everyone expects a bull market in 2019. I hope so too. However, whales usually make manipulations contrary to the expectations of most people.
That is why it is worth preparing for the worst.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:34:32 PM

So far, I don't think about the bullrun because, in my opinion, the bull run will not be reaching in some next months. We can see the fact in the market progress right now. This market is still bearish and it is still few progress to rise up. That is why we should only support the market, not only expecting about the bullrun.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:39:58 PM

Expecting too much might disappoint you later on so better not to set any high target, and just wait for the next confirmation of a bull run. Yes, 2019 will be better but we are still in the place when there is too much speculation for the future price. The next bull run will be stronger than the previous one.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:56:54 PM

I think the next bull might be next year. I think that  market is not yet ready for a strong increase in the price of cryptocurrency. I believe that cryptocurrency can survive.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:49:53 AM

It will trigger at least with a minimal effect that we expect.

But there's still no clear indication that the bull run will trigger as soon as possible after ETF and Bakkt's launching and activated. There's more way to go for the bull run to start running wild with the crypto market. We're all speculating that something good will happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:23:12 AM

yah the bitcoin halving gives me much hope, because we all know that many people are going in in terms of emotion when something very very good is about to happen to a certain coin. The key is, we need to get involve months away before bitcoin halving happens. But remember to take profits, The mistake i did not do this last bull run is, i become too greedy to sell And thinks that the price will go up forever.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:28:46 AM

I hope that the bull run will occur this year, whether it's the beginning of the middle or the end of the year, but this is certainly not an easy thing to go to the bull run, be patient and believe that the bull run will come when the time comes

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: