Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying goods or services using crypto  (Read 24629 times)
Jure321

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 11:21:29 AM

Is there any marketing service provider company that accepts crypto?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StLucifer

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 04:12:29 AM

Many of companies have already gained their trust for cryptocurrencies and already adopted by creating their own digital currencies and accept as other kind of payment system. Here in our country, it's not totally they accept crypto currency but there is an web or mobile application that you can use to convert your crypto to fiat and then pay your bills such as government bills, and buy game credits. You can also buy loads if you want. Nowadays, it's easier to buy and use bitcoin in different transaction because of it's global adaption.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
FMCPAY_GLOBAL
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 7

US BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2022, 03:46:05 AM

Have you heard about FMC Pay Marketplace?

Please check it out if it suits your needs: https://fmcpay.com/

epiclux

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 09:39:33 AM

as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback

i have all kinds of social media for sell dm me in telegram : epiclux
Jescbitcoin

Activity: 122
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 06:17:31 PM

buy digital goods from here BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5389888.0
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 12:19:54 PM

Bitcoin is not declared as legal countries in any country except Salvador ( many more countries are in the pipe line to declare it ) where it is being used to buy goods and services  but it is being traded/mined in many countries of the world and also being used to buy goods and services in many European countries like U.K. Its adaption is progressing very well and in particular in 2021 we have seen massive investment by Institutions which is very good for over health of crypto currencies as it will have vital impact to reduce its volatility which is the major issue of crypto and help to stabilize it.
That's great to hear that countries other than El Salvador are now on their way of doing the same however I do not think the volatility factor is one of the reasons why a country wont legalized a crypto but there maybe other reasons behind it.

Even if cryptos are volatile it is still very functional and we people are the ones that will adjust when volatility strikes and also I do not think adoption can decrease the volatility or can make a crypto stable but the situation can remain the same because in the end people are still buying and selling their coins and not all are going to hodl for a very long time. For the OP, he might want to check out the service section of the forum and the marketplace section if he want to use his crypto.

For sure volatility has play a important factor knowing how fast it pump and how fast it dumps that's why other people have an impression that this is a ponzi scheme since they always see that scenario in the market. But I do believe in future we can see more good adoption even if volatility is there since the one needed by bitcoin right now is more adoption from institutional investor also with government so that other whales can't manipulate it again.

Those who think that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme have no idea about bitcoin. Anyways who is using bitcoin for some time or keeping track of  bitcoin price, should know that bitcoin is never stable and it price fluctuates a lot. There is no harm in accepting bitcoin because you can either sell it instantly at the current price and this way you will not lose money if the price of bitcoin dumps. A better approach can be to hold those bitcoins and they will give you better returns in the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 01:30:09 AM

Bitcoin is not declared as legal countries in any country except Salvador ( many more countries are in the pipe line to declare it ) where it is being used to buy goods and services  but it is being traded/mined in many countries of the world and also being used to buy goods and services in many European countries like U.K. Its adaption is progressing very well and in particular in 2021 we have seen massive investment by Institutions which is very good for over health of crypto currencies as it will have vital impact to reduce its volatility which is the major issue of crypto and help to stabilize it.
That's great to hear that countries other than El Salvador are now on their way of doing the same however I do not think the volatility factor is one of the reasons why a country wont legalized a crypto but there maybe other reasons behind it.

Even if cryptos are volatile it is still very functional and we people are the ones that will adjust when volatility strikes and also I do not think adoption can decrease the volatility or can make a crypto stable but the situation can remain the same because in the end people are still buying and selling their coins and not all are going to hodl for a very long time. For the OP, he might want to check out the service section of the forum and the marketplace section if he want to use his crypto.

For sure volatility has play a important factor knowing how fast it pump and how fast it dumps that's why other people have an impression that this is a ponzi scheme since they always see that scenario in the market. But I do believe in future we can see more good adoption even if volatility is there since the one needed by bitcoin right now is more adoption from institutional investor also with government so that other whales can't manipulate it again.

Those who think that bitcoin is a ponzi scheme have no idea about bitcoin. Anyways who is using bitcoin for some time or keeping track of  bitcoin price, should know that bitcoin is never stable and it price fluctuates a lot. There is no harm in accepting bitcoin because you can either sell it instantly at the current price and this way you will not lose money if the price of bitcoin dumps. A better approach can be to hold those bitcoins and they will give you better returns in the future.
But mostly I know traders who accept bitcoin or any other crypto they know the future of bitcoin so once he receive bitcoin from buyer he will hold it for long term, or will sell it when he make profit.
because that way the merchant gets double profit from his goods and also when the bitcoin price goes up, the merchant has a good business brain and accepting bitcoin is their chance to get more profit, and they also definitely learn everything well and know the future of bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nnamdi_123

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:05:17 AM

In my country, Nigeria, some sellers are beginning to accept bitcoins. Especially people that sell cars.
Right now one bitcoin is about $40,000 and can get you a nice mercedes car https://www.2dotsmarket.com/ads-listing/vehicles
zaesvlas

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 02:11:24 PM

To be honest, I would just not spend cryptocurrency right now. This is the currency of the future, and I don’t think it’s the right decision to spend it on purchases now.
BARADED

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 04:42:17 AM

Physical goods BITCOINART https://5ksana.art/category/bitcoinart/
                                         https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820915.0

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
xaexv001

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:36:35 AM

There's an old/new kid in town if you like to spend your hard earned BTC.

If you have a product or service to sell, or something you'd wish to buy, Amazon style, but without CC's, PP or middle-man fees, check Particl Marketplace https://particl.io/ to learn more about the marketplace application and underlying technology based on Bitcoin BTC Core.

For a quick glimpse on current open market listings, visit https://www.particlmarketplace.shop/.

I'd like to see lot's of products there, like it was sometime ago on BitMit, OpenBazaar or similar cryptocurrency-only marketplace start-up/projects.

sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 12:46:08 PM

I prefer to hold cryptocurrency for now, rather than spend it. Given the different rates and the possibility of more earnings, I prefer not to buy products and other things for cryptocurrency.
Frengki_cisco

Activity: 790
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 08:52:22 AM

as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback
I don't want to risk my Et and Btc, to spend goods, many cases experienced by crypto users lead to fraud, online marketplace of goods using their crypto is really taking a chance, I'm more sure shopping with fiat.

BTC
Awwal08

Activity: 770
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 06:27:18 PM

The easiest way to pay is with cryptocurrency when purchasing products and services. Your money will be secure and safe in this regard. It is now accepted as a form of payment in Dubai's airports.

Badubuchi

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 04:26:52 PM

It ordinarily would been a good pattern of trade,but it appears that pattern is approved in some parts of the world while in most parts of the world,it is yet to be approved
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 11:59:41 PM

Getting merchants that directly accepts cryptos in exchange for there goods or services is not something that you get to see around everyday or you just seek and find but again, you've always got the option of an exchange. Thats why we've got so many of them these days and they've got several nations hooked on them to ensure your able to say your crypto for fiat, have it credited on your local bank account and vice versa.

On another hand, perhaps you could use the market sector  of the forum right here and the services to state and source put for what you want. If you manage to link up with a trusted user, within your nationality and you feel you guys could transact, then you could could advances as I feel, users on the forum are more likely to accept crypto for exchange of goods and services.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 01:59:52 PM

I think coinbase is one best exchanges to buy crypto assets and hold them in their wallets those  are considered  most secure. Coinbase is one of the oldest exchange and has its branches in USA, Europe and many other regions. It is a listed company on Nasdaq exchange of USA where its stocks are traded. The exchanges in USA are regulated by SEC who monitors their functions and makes sure that interests of share holders and investors are protected.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
|MINER|

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2022, 07:46:58 AM

I think coinbase is one best exchanges to buy crypto assets and hold them in their wallets those  are considered  most secure. Coinbase is one of the oldest exchange and has its branches in USA, Europe and many other regions. It is a listed company on Nasdaq exchange of USA where its stocks are traded. The exchanges in USA are regulated by SEC who monitors their functions and makes sure that interests of share holders and investors are protected.
Yes I also agree that there is no question about that Coinbase is one of the best  centralized exchanger. But with the passage of time, there are many  better exchangers is came. I'm saying about Binance ,they are leading now . I would like advise others that they can do fixable staking on Binance so that we can earn some interest with holding.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zbutterfly

Activity: 498
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 04:00:34 PM

as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? -snip-

I think coinbase is one best exchanges to buy crypto assets and hold them in their wallets those  are considered  most secure. Coinbase is one of the oldest exchange and has its branches in USA, Europe and many other regions. -snip-

70% I agree with your opinion, but what happened when the world war broke out? so don't keep your assets in one place.

uneng

Activity: 2016
Merit: 776

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 10:43:33 PM

3 years have already passed since this thread started and no bitcoin services and products platforms for merchants were consolidated yet in a regional or global level.

I think it's already time for a worldwide company with the range and status of Amazon or AliExpress to become competitive, while accepting bitcoin as payment, and why not as main payment method, fully focused in crypto, also when offering promotions and benefits to users.

I ask myself how long it is still going to take until happening for real... It would be awesome to have access to a wide variety of goods with bitcoin in a huge platform supplying the whole world, paying affordable prices for products, delivery fees and taking advantage of special crypto promotions, plus earnings opportunities through staking the native token of the platform.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄