Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safe Bounty hunters  (Read 2311 times)
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:43:37 PM

I think that in 2017 there are a lot of fraud cases.
but the ico project is sometimes not deceptive but does not reach the target or fails so for bounty hunters not to get what is normal.
but the effects of the ico scam can make a big influence on the crypto world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:47:22 PM

I think that in 2017 there are a lot of fraud cases.
but the ico project is sometimes not deceptive but does not reach the target or fails so for bounty hunters not to get what is normal.
but the effects of the ico scam can make a big influence on the crypto world.
in 2017 there were many good projects and made money for bounty hunters. if you speak in 2018 it is the truth that almost all existing projects do not give money to bounty hunters. even though the project is successful in sales they do not have a decent value after entering the market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:01:57 PM

It's hard cause  every project always come almost everyday. And to be honest it's not moderator job to do that. It's manager job to filter which one is real and scam project. It's not easy to filter so many project that come to your table.

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:24:27 PM

This is a Decentralised platform and i dont think thr admin can control the project being advertised here.  Every Hunter should take responsibility for that,  they should take out time to research the project they want to advertise and determine its credibility

Dimas99

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:31:18 PM

It's hard cause  every project always come almost everyday. And to be honest it's not moderator job to do that. It's manager job to filter which one is real and scam project. It's not easy to filter so many project that come to your table.
The agreement between the bounty manager and they will get a payment in the form of bitcoin or ethereum, not tokens. so the possibility to filter is very small. we ourselves must be more observant in choosing
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:37:23 PM

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
I don't think the moderator has time for that but I like your idea, we can do KYC on forum and get verified KYC badge, so the bounty manager doesn't need to ask us to do the KYC anymore.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:34:49 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 06:45:14 PM by Mikcik

I hope Bitcointalk will start caring about its people ,there should be new moderators that can fish out bad projects on here to avoid wasting time of bounty hunters ,and about KYC ive come to think of it as many bounty hunters don't like KYC I'm sure if Bitcointalk is the one asking for KYC so as to limit frauds and multiple accounts bounty hunters won't complain, we will follow the rules ,but first 'SAFE US FROM BAD SCAMMY PROJECTS' ,no matter how wise we investigate a project they end up been scam ,scammers are getting wiser as well.looook at desico for example Shocked Can anyone tell me if he/she knew Desico is a scam from day one? I guess not
I don't think the moderator has time for that but I like your idea, we can do KYC on forum and get verified KYC badge, so the bounty manager doesn't need to ask us to do the KYC anymore.

But then who will pay the forum managers to verify those KYCs? And I realize that the forum really doesn't want to disseminate bounty because it makes bitcointalk more junk posts
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:00:43 PM

Bitcointalk can not do this because it is akin to choosing an investment option for the individual as well and when things don't go as planned some people will then use the opportunity to attack Bitcointalk. So they will not buy this your idea bro. You have to read, learn, research and relearn

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:59:02 AM

This is entirely the work of managers. Forum moderators should not keep track of the company's bounty. Except that the block threads with an already proven fraud. Everything else is the responsibility of the Manager of the bounty of the company.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: